[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how many benadryl should i take

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1451457875879.jpg (73KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1451457875879.jpg
73KB, 768x1024px
how many benadryl should i take
>>
>>25577919
enough that you stop posting
>>
>>25577919
if you want to sleep, take 2

if you want to feel really cozy and see colors brighter and have music sound really good, take 8

if you want to talk to your friends who aren't there and see imaginary bugs, take 20
>>
Benadryl is a shit drug, take 2 at most or you are going to have a terrible time
>>
that stuff causes Alzheimers
>>
>>25578046
nah nigga i took 8 like 45 mins ago, everything's fine ever here
>>
File: real-beard-santa.jpg (450KB, 1250x1750px) Image search: [Google]
real-beard-santa.jpg
450KB, 1250x1750px
I've been taking it to help me sleep for the past few weeks because I cannot sleep without drinking until I pass out. 4 benadryl at around 11pm or 12am is good when I'm a pint of vodka deep and want to keep drinking but need to sleep because I have to get up at 6am for work. If I take 8 I feel a bit groggy until around 10am. Tonight I drank 4 50ml bottles of rum with some coke and I have a tall can of Cobra and OE. I also have like 2/3rd of a bottle of wine I made over a year ago that is no longer drinkable but still has alcohol in it. Next week I need to start waking up at 4am to get to work at 6am. I want winter break to be over. My classes all start at 11am next semester.
>>
>>25578853
pills and alcohol, that's a recipe for bodily fuckup like liver problems
>>
>>25578890
As far as what I've red Diphenhydramine isn't that hard on your liver. I do try to avoid things like Tylenol. 100mgs isn't a recommended dose of benadryl but it's not exceeding the recommended daily amount. I ate 35 grams of tylenol when I was 16 to try and kill myself but it just put me in the hospital for a week. I never asked my parents about it after the fact (it's been 9 years) but I don't think I got permanent liver damage from that. I've been a full blown alchie since I was 21 but I haven't had bad withdrawals in 3 years and I take a day off or two every week.
>>
>>25577962
This anon is correct, I have done diphinhydramine a couple if times and too much will fuck you up for a week.
>>
Took an entire box once along with some antidepressants as a shitty suicide attempt. Can confirm the bugs and voices of people who aren't there. Took 3 days for my eyes to go back to normal.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.