[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>stuck in a fucked up, inescapable situation >really fucking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1408454892901.png (406KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1408454892901.png
406KB, 601x601px
>stuck in a fucked up, inescapable situation
>really fucking want to die
>too scared to kill myself
>>
File: 1426024509481.jpg (60KB, 650x842px) Image search: [Google]
1426024509481.jpg
60KB, 650x842px
>>25576543
>time keeps moving forward
>the past only exists in our heads, memories not all that tangible
>we are never consistent or solidly ourselves
>entire consciousness is an illusion caused by the integration of neural input
>trapped in this fucked up reality but i still want to find beauty in it
>tfw i don't want to die but rather just live in a better world
>>
>>25576543
Tell me about your situation anon.

>>25576606
>>trapped in this fucked up reality but i still want to find beauty in it
>>tfw i don't want to die but rather just live in a better world

iktf
>>
>>25576606
Seconding this

Here's how I see it:

> You have no control of your past
> You have some control of your future
> You have full control of your present

At least until we invent time travel
>>
>>25576641
Basically I'm probably going to be in prison for a year and on top of that I'm so financially fucked now because of that, that I'm never going to get out of this fucking hole
>>
>>25576679
>> You have full control of your present

only to a very limited degree imo. Social pressure, genetics and deterministic neuroscience have made the idea of complete free will somewhat tricky.

we have some choices we can make, but to think that we are free to do whatever we want in any given circumstance i dunno if i agree with.

i'm a compatabalist but determinism scares the shit out of me and i wish it didn't make so much sense.
>>
>>25576765
How old are you? Do you have family that can support you?
>>
>>25576814

And no, my family have pretty much disowned me because of this shit, plus they've already sunk enough cash into me to help me and it only made them worse off for it
>>
>>25576876
what did you do to get yourself in trouble?
>>
>>25577029
Claimed tens of thousands of dollars of benefits I wasn't entitled to and lied to the government for over a year about working so I could claim said benefits
>>
it's no inescapable, you're just a pussy
>>
>>25576543
be a hero
>>
>>25577196
Lol you must have said you had 10 kids when they ask how many dependants you have. I was thinking about doing that but I'm no dumbass
>>
>>25576765

Prison offers all kinds of programs these days for people who actually want to improve themselves

You can learn skills, get fit, get a GED if you need one, learn a language, get sober if you need to

Also consider declaring bankruptcy before you go in, then you will start with a clean slate on the other side
>>
>>25577375
Problem is that they actually believed it and I got away with it for the longest time because they didn't until now decide to check to make sure it was real

Reap what you sow I guess, in any case, I'm fucked now
>>
File: ceviche.jpg (64KB, 525x294px) Image search: [Google]
ceviche.jpg
64KB, 525x294px
>>25577412
I hope you didn't say anything anon.

Just get your lawyer to talk. Tell your lawyer EVERYTHING. Don't let him get blind sided.

Even if the chips aren't in your favor, your lawyer can get you something that's a bit more palatable. Probation isn't fun but its better than staying in a cell with Bubba

t. got charged with some serious felonies, process still ongoing, my lawyer is doing a fairly decent job
>>
>>25577412
Damnnnnnn you should have switched it up or something, that's like robbing the same liquor store twice. You can only play the government for so long you shoulda known they would catch on.
>>
>>25577515
It ain't looking good bro, but thanks anyway

Good luck to you
>>
>>25576606

>tfw i don't want to die but rather just live in a better world

this
>>
>>25577515
Im pretty much going for 6mo in a month. So I feel your pain OP, I also just fucked up a relationship on New Years.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.