[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uni General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1451483686295.jpg (1003KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
1451483686295.jpg
1003KB, 4500x4334px
>Major project coming up which is worth 80% of the whole course
>Groups needs to be submitted by tomorrow
>no group
>literally everyone has a group and has decided their topic of research with the responsibility of each group member
>tfw sitting alone at home crying because no group
>>
>>25576212
Just say you're in your own group and do it by yourself.
>>
>>25576285
I can't. You have to be in a group. I'm gonna kill myself.
>>
File: image.jpg (205KB, 500x562px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205KB, 500x562px
>>25576432
What do you mean you have to be in a group? What's the professor going to do, force you into one? Call him a commie and do the project solo anyways.

The worst that will happen is you'll lose some marks but if you do a good job you'll make up for it.
>>
Have you tried talking to your professor?
If you explain how much of a friendless loser you are, they'll probably take pity on you.
It sounds like bullshit but if you actually take the time to interact with them they'll probably understand why you can't work in a group.
>>
>>25576629
No use. I tried. He said there should be a group with 3 members (max number of members is 4) but I can't find any. I don't know anyone.

I wish I wasn't such a sperg lord.
>>
>>25576212

talk to the fucking ta/prof you dingus. they will set you up
>>
>>25577035

its their responsibility to find the group- make a fuss
>>
>>25577040
I think jumping off the roof solves my problems better. I don't want to force my on another group and have them clearly look down on me as some sort of a retard.

Fuck this life
Fuck living
Fuck anyone who enjoys life
>>
>>25577110

You made your own bed by being antisocial and procrastinating. Now you must lie in it. Make up some excuse if you must, but you're going to have to ask for help if you wanna pass the course.

That said, realize that at this point nobody gives a fuck about you. They're not going to look down on you, nor will they think you are a retard because they're all busy thinking about themselves and you're a nobody they have no relation to. As for your professor? This happens about a billion times in every course, every semester. It will barely register.

So you know, it will still suck. Life still sucks, but nobody really cares and you're doing this to yourself.
>>
>>25576212
>his professor didn't assign groups
Fucking drop that class.
>>
>>25576212

> Major project coming up which is worth 80% of the whole course
> In fucking January

Calling bullshit.
>>
>>25577631
third year mechanical engineering design project
the whole course is a fucking project
plus everyone had already made their groups before even the semester had started
It is a very infamous course known for its bitchy profs. That's why everyone has made groups before the course had even started.
>>
>>25576212
>in second year nursing
>hate it

Oh well
>>
>>25577035

Drop the course. It's the only option.
>>
>>25577823
>everyone has made groups before the course had even started.

Well, apparently not everyone...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

*wipes tear from eye*

I am such a card...
>>
File: 1426104225714.jpg (78KB, 601x595px) Image search: [Google]
1426104225714.jpg
78KB, 601x595px
>need a new apartment before next semester
>looking for shared housing because I'm broke
>every single ad is FEMALE ROOOMATE WANTED
>they're all coming from thirsty guys of course
>>
File: 1442108153199.jpg (45KB, 375x550px) Image search: [Google]
1442108153199.jpg
45KB, 375x550px
>>25578097
stop bullying me
I am in such a emotional distraught
>>
>>25577823
Man I get being suicidal and depressed, but this is seriously the worst reason I have ever heard to kill yourself. Honestly, it does sound like you have other issues with mental illness. Does your uni offer counselling? Anyway, the only way to get over your fears is to confront them. Your prof said that going by numbers there has to be a group with only 3 members. Go up to them and ask to be in their group. If they tell you to fuck off tell them it's required to pass the course. Honestly most people would be completely fine with you joining the group. Maybe you'll actually enjoy their company and make friends! Even if they hate you though, you will have to learn to deal with people who don't like you, and this is great practice.
>>
>>25576212
failed two of my courses so I have to retake them again next semester and I have seven courses in total kek
>>
File: 1434404989564.jpg (874KB, 1076x1105px) Image search: [Google]
1434404989564.jpg
874KB, 1076x1105px
How stupid would it be to go for a degree in nutrition, with the intend of become a registered dietitian?

I'm too dumb for stem, and nutrition is really the only one of my interests that I could see developing into a career. It just seems like kind of an old lady job, for lack of better word.
>>
>>25578937
dont worry
do what you like
>>
>>25578937
Lots of fat people are too stupid to read and make decisions on their own so they pay people to do it for them. Take their money, they're begging you.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.