[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you will never go over the top and charge blindly into

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: THESHANGANIPATROL.jpg (123KB, 800x508px) Image search: [Google]
THESHANGANIPATROL.jpg
123KB, 800x508px
>tfw you will never go over the top and charge blindly into machine gun fire in WWI
>tfw you will never be ordered to stand at the front in an 1800s line war
>tfw you will never die wilson's/souter's/custer's last stand

There's just nothing to throw your life away for these days. I pine for the times when a meek, balding, turbo-manlet could kill himself for cause. Outright suicide is in poor taste.
>>
There never was anything worth dieing for, people just didn't understand that back then
>>
>>25576138
Fine. I'll rephrase.

There's no way to die that people who didn't see it will think glorious anymore.

Are you happy?
>>
>>25576159

If you're dead anyway why would you care?
>>
>>25576091
Most western nations are in the age of decadence. There is no higher cause, no frontier, no greater good of a nation to rally behind. It's all about self-interest and self-preservation now.

>>25576159
Pretty sure dying isn't glorious at all. Going through fighting a war with a cause everyone believes in and doing it with people you eventually get to know really close might be what you're looking for though.
>>
I feel you OP. Only reason I haven't killed myself yet is because I'm still young enough to die more honorably if europe stops being cuck and a movement arises to throw out all the sandniggers.
>>
>>25576200
If I killed myself, it would trouble a lot of the people in my life. The kind of death mentioned in the OP would give them solace and it would ease me into the idea of dying.
>>
>he thinks WW1 would be a good experience

Why are people like OP allowed to graduate from highschool?
>>
>>25576207
>Pretty sure dying isn't glorious at all.
That's why I took care to add that only those who had nothing to do with it would see it as glorious. Suicide for it's own sake is seen as pointless and shameful.
>>
>>25576221

"you know, I really feel good about my son's death, because he was shot the second he leaped over some trench in france"

-no one ever
>>
>>25576091
Iktf however you can always become a serial killa
>>
>>25576268

Because school is and always has been a way for the state to prepare the plebians to work for wages and fight wars
>>
>>25576268
I didn't say that. I understand that it would be a nightmare. But you know what the three situations I listed in the OP have in common? There was no shame from dying in either of them. People who knew you would call you a hero and say your name with pride whenever it came up.
>>
>>25576138
so fucking edgy

this attitude means absolutely nothing
>>
>>25576284
It would sit better with them than "my son killed himself because he was a short, bald, virgin who said maybe 1000 words to me in his entire life."
>>
>>25576350

It's not edgy, it's mainstream thought in the 21st century

Fucking Jay Z and Kanye do music videos featuring nihilism
>>
>>25576303
The OP wasn't about my desire to kill people, which is nonexistent, it was about my desire to die.
>>
>>25576361
Go die in some tour in Iraq or Syria. Not that hard.
>>
File: 1434505541486.jpg (68KB, 800x525px) Image search: [Google]
1434505541486.jpg
68KB, 800x525px
>>25576138
id die for the beta revolution that will soon come and ride the fascist revolution coat tail
>>
>>25576459
Casualties are far lower these days. Going to war is no longer a guarantee that you will get an opportunity to die.
>>
>>25576091
There's still plenty of opportunity to get shot at and blown up by brown people.

The casualty rate is lower, sure, but it's just as much of a waste of a life as it ever was, if not more so.
>>
>>25576496
There is still a chance to die, you will probably lose weight in the training before if that's something that is bothering you.
If you are wasting your life then at least become the hero you want your family to believe you are.
>>
>>25576544
>>25576548
All true. I guess, for me, what it boils down to is there's nothing to die for. No slogans or causes or jingoisms to get behind. Eh. If life gets any worse, I'll give it a go. I'm not at that point yet, otherwise I might have just killed myself without stopping to think about all this shit.

nobullipls
>>
>>25576648
You kind of sound like you're trying to quote Fight Club, kek.

I'm going to enlist in a few months, I just want to build some basic strength so I can survive the boot-camp.

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck. I am also a manlet, bound to bald soon. I sympathize with you, my brother.

On an unrelated note, if you are balding, just shave your head, you can't have only half of your hair without looking silly.
>>
>>25576793
Didn't realize I was channeling Palanicuck. To think that I am only a full head of hair away from being a chad. It's not a good feel.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.