[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do black people hate us, bros?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 13

File: cebra.jpg (608KB, 1370x1328px) Image search: [Google]
cebra.jpg
608KB, 1370x1328px
Why do black people hate us, bros?
>>
because they are low iq apes who hate everyone they perceive as better
>>
because your idea of hating you is them not getting out of your way when you walk, while their idea you hating them is them getting murdered and the culprits walking free
>>
>>25574728
>Zimmerman
>Holtzclaw
>white
why does this persist? If you're going to bring race into shit, why do you ignore the obvious admixture?

>black people posts
oh, that's why.
>>
>>25574784
you realise black people kill a lot more white people than white people kill black people right? like A TON more
>>
>>25574728
>Black kid with a TOY gun
>Reckless Thug! He needs to be put down

>White kid shoots up a place with innocent people
>He has a mental disorder. He must see a therapist

Hmm I wonder why....
>>
Jealousy. They want to be white. They settle for being "gangster" trash since it's the next coolest thing to be that's not white.

Hispanics do it too. Try to put on the tough guy act. Even some Asians...and those are hilarious.
>>
>>25574845
>white kid walks into an all black church loaded up
>old black people who were there at 9pm on a Friday ask him if he's alright and if he needs some help
>shoots them all

What a "thug".
>>
>>25574784
them hating us = them legitimately thinking every single one of us is a piece of shit worthy of derision, scorn, and undeserving of basic human decency
us hating them = law enforcement enforcing the law

>???.jpg

when white people get caught saying minor-moderately racist shit, twitter campaigns get started so we get fired. when a white cop shoots a black person in a completely justifiable manner, there are threats on his life and huge nationwide protests. when black people openly treat white people like garbage, everyone gives it a pass

why not just admit that basically every racial group has done bad shit, basically every racial group generally thinks less of the others, and let the bullshit go? all the most racist posts in this thread (before and to come) you can find repeated by black people but going the other way.
>>
>>25574825
Yea and majority of black killers are either sent to jail for years or killed by somebody else. Justice served for whites
>>
I'm so glad this nonsense isn't as widespread in the UK.

All robots agree that the white people tears is just unnecessary
>>
File: CAN'T WAKE UP.gif (112KB, 255x231px) Image search: [Google]
CAN'T WAKE UP.gif
112KB, 255x231px
>>25574909
>when white people get caught saying minor-moderately racist shit, twitter campaigns get started so we get fired. when a white cop shoots a black person in a completely justifiable manner, there are threats on his life and huge nationwide protests. when black people openly treat white people like garbage, everyone gives it a pass
Hooooooly shit, familia. Hit the nail on the fucking head. The hypocrisy is astounding.
>>
remember, if you don't allow niggers to rape, steal and murder you, you are a racist
>>
>"how come racist whities are so scared of brown people they move to the other side of the road when they see one"
>"be rude to white people when you see them on the street!"

Niggers were a mistake.
>>
File: 1399411588020.jpg (8KB, 296x333px) Image search: [Google]
1399411588020.jpg
8KB, 296x333px
>>25574909
>when a white cop shoots a black person in a completely justifiable manner
>>
>>25574728
niggers gonna nig nog
>>
>>25574909
>them legitimately thinking every single one of us is a piece of shit worthy of derision, scorn, and undeserving of basic human decency

? lol citation needed? most anti-black racism is centered around the idea of black people not being human (see slavery, >>25574744, /pol/)

>when a white cop shoots a black person in a completely justifiable manner, there are threats on his life and huge nationwide protests. when black people openly treat white people like garbage, everyone gives it a pass

lol ok bro shooting the 12 year old was justified. have fun being a sociopath until you grow out of your pseudo-egalitarian worldview. i know you think you're trying to be fair and level with everyone but consider the fact that all of western society is built upon hundreds of years of exploitation, enslavement and extermination of nonwhites. if you dont think that has something to do with the ingrained racism that you see every time you're on this website you are a crazy person and also probably quite dumb
>>
>>25574845
doesnt thug imply he has a history of violent crime and incarceration? dylan roof was literally a friendless virgin calling him a mentally ill loner isnt far fetched
>>
>It's just jealously guyz!
That's like saying /pol/ really wants to be a transsexual black lesbian.
>>
>>25575076
> know you think you're trying to be fair and level with everyone but consider the fact that all of western society is built upon hundreds of years of exploitation, enslavement and extermination of nonwhites
1.) So have Eastern countires you retard
2.) If you don't like Western society and it treats you badly, move to a more progressive POC friendly place like the Middle East or Africa.
3.) Nobody alive is affected by that exploitation, stop pretending your a victim to shit that happened over a century ago.
>>
>>25574941
Nigger logic
>>
>white people thinking they have hardships
Huehuehue.
>>
>>25575156
1) thats also bad but we don't live there dipshit
2) western society treats me awesome because i am a straight white male. it's my moral duty to at the very least acknowledge how fucked up that is
3) lol? the past affects the present dumbass? black people weren't allowed the same quality schooling as white people -in your own parents' lifetime-. slavery happened within two lifetimes ago, your grandparents grandparents were alive for it. that's only 4 generations dude. which is to say nothing of all the ongoing shit we do that subtly advances white supremacy like cry about france while beirut gets bombed same day
>>
>I'm a light skinned Hispanic
>white outside
>brown inside
You guys have some inferiority complex towards black males or something. You post the word nigger on the boards within seconds but never say it out loud. The cuckhold meme is usually accompanied with a black Chad. Are you sure that your not just afraid of black people?
>>
>>25575076
>citation needed?

the post i was responding to equated the shit in the OP (which clearly demonstrates all the things i just said) to the recent famous police killings. my response was to say you can find literally every racial group saying that shit, especially on the internet.

i don't recall any protests for tamir rice, and although that killing was tragic it was also justified. police DO get shot in the line of duty, and kids DO have guns in bad neighbourhoods. when a kid points a gun that "might be a toy" but looks quite real at a cop, there are going to be potentially fatal consequences (and if the church shooter tried to shoot at the cops who arrested him, we'd be reading his obituary too).

the reason cops treat black people more harshly is the same reason that atlanta wears a bulletproof vest, a chest cam, and carries a taser--because black people commit a lot of violent crime. in taking that into account, they are being prejudiced on the basis of race and yes, technically racist. tell me how else a cop is supposed to react to a gun being pointed at him. in addition to the legal right he had to use deadly force, he's granted it with the same moral right as anyone else in that situation.
>>
>>25574728
There is a difference between a petty thug and a mass murderer. I am not saying that one is better than the other, its why they are usually treated differently. But that being said I still think that both need to stop with the whole "he has a mental disorder" meme because that does not excuse anything
>>
>>25575309
>the same reason that atlanta wears

that SECURITY GUARD IN ATLANTA, i meant. from those youtube videos
>>
Why can't we all just get along?
Can't we throw aside the whole "niggers are dumber than horse shit and all they do is raep and kill" and the "wytes are heartless, insensitive school shooters/child rapist" so we can all furiously ejaculated into each others sweaty assholes? Lovingly filling each other's orifice with hot seed. To pass out after an orgy that has taken place for countless hours. We're all just hunan beans guys.
>>
>>25575076
Pointing a gun or an object indistinguishable from a gun at anyone is grounds to be shot. Stand your ground laws. Cop doesn't have to make a judgment call as to whether or not it was a real gun or how old the person was holding it once he feels that his life is in danger. The gun in question was reported to have the orange marker removed so that it would be much harder to tell whether or not it was real.
>>
>>25575052
Yes? pretty much every nigger that got shot lately deserved it.
>>
I don't have white people, I like white girls
>>
>>25575366
tell me with a straight face you think in the same situation he'd have shot a white kid
>>
File: 1440383706933.jpg (157KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1440383706933.jpg
157KB, 1280x720px
>tfw white
>tfw working a low-end wagecuck job alongside black folks and white folks
>tfw respect everyone you work with
>tfw don't hate racists, trannies, Berniecucks, neocons, or anybody over political bullshit
>tfw only people you hate are people that go out of their way to fuck with your standard of living
>tfw largest arms in the world

What college offendees and edgy teenagers have in common is that they don't HAVE to pay taxes or bills. Once you get a real job/house/wife, you realize nobody owes you anything.
>>
>>25574901
>>25575102
K we politically correct now

Dylan wasn't a thug, but he obviously knew what the fuck he was doing. He was a racist redneck and he planed to shoot up a place full of black people. Tamir Rice didn't have a good chance at survival. He literally didn't know what the hell was going on. That's why he didn't put down the toy.
>>
>>25575388
not I THINK. in the same situation he would've shot a white kid.
>>
>>25575388
It doesn't matter whether or not he shot. It matters whether or not the shooting was justified. I can't reasonably know if he would, this is a strawman. If put into the same situation I would have shot both the black and the white kid pointing a gun at me on the assumption that my life was in danger.
>>
they h8 us caust the a8 us
>>
>>25574728
cause niggers need to be exterminated from the planet.
>>
>>25575417
literally this desu senpai leave me the fuck alone robot
>>
>>25575270
Hispanics are the worst tbqh
>>
>>25575425
i don't agree :)
>>
>>25575417
when they realize people are kept apart by race because the rich and the intelligent fear a prole uprising, it'll be too late.
>>
>>25575241
>slavery happened within two lifetimes ago,
The 13th amendment was put into law in 1865.
My grandpa fought in WW2 and was born in the early 1920's.
>>
>>25574728
The question is why you care. Even in the US, they're barely 10% of the population, and they somehow manage to be even more ineffective than groups which make up 2-3%
There is literally no reason they should even be an abstract concept in your head. You're white, now go out and enjoy it.
>>
Because you hated them first.
>>
>>25575505
The rich don't owe anybody anything either.

It does put a bad taste in my mouth when a wealthy Hollywood liberal tells me I'm not generous enough with my taxes when I'm living paycheck-to-paycheck. If you're earning over a million dollars a year, you have no business selling your politics to the nation's people because 97% of them live in a completely different world than your pampered ass does.
>>
>>25575372
>Black kid gets shot because a fat mexican kept stalking him at night
>deserves it

>Black kid gets shot because he blasted the music too loud
>deserves it

>Black Kid with a Toy gun and gets shot
>deserves it

>Black dude selling cigarettes gets suffocated and dies
>deserves it

>Black Guy on drugs gets shot
>deserves it
>>
>>25574728
Don't try to understand the thoughts of animals.
>>
>>25575663
Trayvon did deserve it. Just because someone is following you, does not not mean you get to punch them in the face and bash their brains on the side walk. He could have ran home or called the cops but instead he chose to attack him. Sealed his own fate desu. Can't speak to the others but Trayvon was deserved.
>>
>>25575663
Literally all of these except Garner deserved it, and that was an accident. Fuck off.
>>
>>25575663
The jury found that Zimmerman had probable cause to shoot Trayvon because of Florida's stand your ground law. So it's more like black guy assaults Mexican and gets shot for it.
The toy gun was indistinguishable from a real one. The officer had sufficient reason to shoot because from his perspective someone was pointing a gun at him.
I don't know about the other ones. One of them is probably Brown.
>>
>>25575511
>your grandpa was born 80 years ago
>80 years prior to that, the 13th ammendment was put into effect

ie, 2 lifetimes

are you just an idiot or what?
>>
America will not exist in 50 years
>>
>>25575663
He was almost as big, and certainly stronger than the fat mexican, high when he died, suspended for beating up a bus driver or teacher before, and proudly posted pics of himself with illegal guns on the internet. I'm gonna believe the man's story that he was an ornery little shit beating him to a pulp before he was forced to defend himself.
>>
>>25575788
did the dumb nigger take the orange tip off his toy gun? or was it one of those gay bb gun pistols?
>>
>>25574798
>why does this persist? If you're going to bring race into shit, why do you ignore the obvious admixture?

Haven't you heard?

If you do something bad, you're automatically full blood white!
>>
>>25575871
News media always used the pictures of him when he was 12, it's like they're actively trying to get people to riot.
>>25575919
I believe the story was he took the orange tip off the gun. It does look rather real tbqh, the pictures of it are released.
>>
>>25575788
>The officer had sufficient reason to shoot because from his perspective someone was pointing a gun at him.

>Shoot first, ask questions later

White people logic

>>25575741
Honesty, Zimmerman wasn't even a cop so why was he still following a guy he thought did something bad? Even he was told not to follow him. Trayvon thought he was in danger so he decided to go defend himself

>>25575754
Yea but Dylan shouldn't die, right?
>>
File: cleveland-police-shoot-boy.jpg (34KB, 635x391px) Image search: [Google]
cleveland-police-shoot-boy.jpg
34KB, 635x391px
>this was the gun he was holding

No wonder he got shot. A tragedy but why was he holding this?
>>
>>25575984
>couldn't bring herself to just say Asian mother
what a cunt
>>
>>25575241
>your grandparents grandparents were alive for it. that's only 4 generations dude.
My grandparents immigrated from Europe and Asia. My European grandparents were German and never owned slaves. Germans didn't really own slaves, and since they were dirt poor it's even more unlikely. My Asian grandparents lived in some slummy shit in the jungle. All poor, all immigrated to America and worked hard until they eked out a decent existence.

I don't know the numbers, but my area is mostly Polish and German and immigration in families happened relatively recently. Again, highly unlikely they were stereotypical plantation owners with slaves.

Point being, the world is more complicated than you're probably thinking. "But white people kept black people poor" - my Asian grandparents came from some SE Asian jungle and would be considered "colored". The difference is they didn't adopt this self-defeating "white people are just out to get us" mentality. Racism was a worse problem then than it is now, but perpetuating the "us vs them" mentality only harms black people as a whole. I'll never forget walking into a McD's and some tiny little black kid randomly turned to me and said "fuck you, whitey", which was sad in itself but also strange because I'm not fully white. But their parents obviously cemented that mentality in that kid's head. Then white parents talk about "stupid niggers" and shit with their children and the entire cycle continues.
>>
>>25576043
Trayvon could have ran home. Nothing Zimmerman did was illegal. If someone was following me, I'd run home or call the police. I wouldn't attack them.
>>
>>25576043
You do realize you can't ask questions later if the gun is real, right?
>>
>>25576050
why do people make fake guns that look real
why do people want to ban guns but not that shit
>>
>>25576127
Most of them have some feature that stops them from being mistaken as a real gun. In this case there should've been a bright orange tip the gun. The boy removed it from the gun though to make it look more real. The real question is why don't people add orange tips to real guns more often?
>>
>>25575871
>He was almost as big, and certainly stronger than the fat mexican, high when he died, suspended for beating up a bus driver or teacher before, and proudly posted pics of himself with illegal guns on the internet.

So? We're talking about what happened with him and the Zim-Zam. Sure he was a ignorant kid, but doesn't mean he should die for defending himself.
>>
>>25576220
Pretty sure stand your grand only works in the case that the person doing the killing is not the aggressor.
If Tray-tray was the aggressor then his killing was justified by the stand your ground law. In the state of Florida people have the right to defend themselves with lethal force when threatened.
>>
>>25576076
Zim could had stopped being a creep and avoid stalking him. He even could had interrogate him.

>>25576078
Do you mean to tell me there aren't way for cops to not get shot besides killing them? Cops even use their cars as shields all the time
>>
>>25576336
Real life isn't the matrix, you can't dodge a gun that is pointed directly at you from close range (they were using handguns, not snipers).
>>
>>25574728
Looks Asian T.bh f@m
>>
>>25576405
>Cops even use their cars as shields all the time
>>
File: officer.png (125KB, 1280x623px) Image search: [Google]
officer.png
125KB, 1280x623px
>>25574728
Wasn't white.
Get rekt, faggot.
>>
>>25576525
Pretty sure cop cars are bullet proof. They'd be retarded to use it if weren't.
Was he in his car when the shooting took place. I don't think cops are trained to do drivebys. You can't take cover and safely drive the car at the same time because the windows aren't bulletproof.
>>
>>25575417
you said it
>>
>>25575158
Snow nigger response
>>
They hate everything.

Niggers are in a constant state of anger and confusion because their animal brains cannot comprehend the world around them.
>>
>>25575343
Underrated spoiler
>>
>>25577630

Or maybe because people say shit like this all the time and insult us.
Really, do you expect us to be nice and friendly when everyone is always calling us animals and saying we deserve ill-treatment?
Or when we get lumped in with the ghetto violent blacks (who are ignorant as fuck and mostly harm their own groups or gangs)?

Fucking idiot
>>
File: whatadrag.gif (918KB, 599x600px) Image search: [Google]
whatadrag.gif
918KB, 599x600px
>>25574728
Simple. Because everybody hates the king.
>>
>>25574728
they h8 us cuz they 8nt us
>>
>>25575343
Not only are you a nigger lover, but you're also a faggot. What do you have going for your third strike?....
>>
>>25577764
>do you expect us to be nice and friendly

No when insulted you should feel sad, dejected and go home and cry in your pillow like civilised white people do.
>>
>>25576336
>Zim could had stopped being a creep and avoid stalking him. He even could had interrogate him.

The argument isn't that Zimmerman was completely in the right. It seems like he was an overzealous somewhat strange dude but that doesn't mean Trayvon had any right to attack him the way he did. Some guy following you around is not a license to act violently without any restraint. When Zimmerman was on the ground getting attacked by someone much larger and stronger than him is when he had the right to shoot.

You're right, Zimmerman was a creep but lots of people are creeps and that doesn't mean you can push all of them to the ground and beat them without expecting consequences.

At the end of the day Zimmerman did nothing illegal in how the situation played out
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 900x900px
>>25574728
The media is so fucking disingenous. Whenever a mixed-race person who is half white commits a crime, they always label that person white. If Obama were a rapist or murderer instead of the president they'd call him white too.
>>
>>25575420
Tamir was a victim of black thug culture and the fear it puts into cops. If I was working as a police officer with hostile and unreasonable people like African American males, I would shoot any of them if they where holding a gun too. It's like in Iraq. If you see a Iraqi boy running towards you with some green pineapple looking thing in his hand you shoot him too. Better he is kaputt than you. You can't expect to take chances with these kind of odds against him from anyone. Not even a police officer.
>>
>>25575465
The passive aggressive smiley is the most pathetic form of reply. Just fucking off yourself m8
>>
>>25574845
>for niggers killing each other is a normal everyday thing
>it takes a mental illness for white person to sink to the same level of violence
gee I wonder. Its not like black are savage apes
>>
>>25577848
Obviously I'm a Jew whose plan is to destroy the Aryan race by promoting black and gay culture all the while stealing everyone's hard earned sheckles away, anon!
>>
>>25578088
>getting buttmad because of this faggot

It's clear that you're falling victim to an ebin shitposter. I mean shit, he's not even good enough to warrant the term "shitposter."
>>
>>25578381
With the influx of delusional SJWs on this board the last years, you never know.
>>
we are tsun for each other you filithy snow nigger
>>
File: Tamirs-Gun.jpg (24KB, 599x338px) Image search: [Google]
Tamirs-Gun.jpg
24KB, 599x338px
>>25574845
>>25575076
>toy gun
BB gun which looked identical to a real gun.
Which he pointed at the cop.
Tamir Rice was 5'7" 195lb. He didn't look like a 12 year old.
Someone pointing a gun at you can still kill you regardless of their age.

Dylan Roof surrendered to the cops.

>western society is built upon hundreds of years of exploitation, enslavement and extermination of nonwhites
The Turks enslaved lots of people, including whites and blacks.
The Coptic Christians from the horn of Africa enslaved lots of people, including whites and blacks. They castrated their slaves.
The Sudanese fought a war against the British to maintain slavery.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahdist_War
The Arabs enslaved lots of people, including whites and blacks.
Blacks in Africa today continue to do slavery.
All throughout history various tribes of people have enslaved other people.

White people mostly ended the global slave trade by banning it in their empires and imposing naval blockades.

Slavery in the USA wasn't that bad. In the south the average black slave was taller than the average white guy. But blacks are genetically predisposed to be shorter than whites. So we can say that black slaves had better health and nutrition than whites.
>>
>>25575241
>whitey owes blacks
Blacks enjoy a higher standard of living than a majority of people in the world thanks to white people. Even better than a large chunk of white people in Eastern Europe. White people provide them with cash, services, inventions, infrastructure, etc, which they could not otherwise get.

Haiti under white rule was one of the richest places in the world, producing large chunks of the world's coffee, rum and sugar.
Then blacks took over in 1804 and exterminated the whites.
Since then it has been a shithole.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

What about Liberia? Blacks from the USA returned to Africa. They were funded and assisted by whites. The Liberians enslaved the locals, and it deteriorated into another shithole.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

Whites pulled out of black Africa, to return power to the blacks, in large part due to altruism. The countries then deteriorated into shitholes.

Black countries suck because blacks are savages. Dumb, impulsive, violent, sadistic and immoral.
>>
>>25575343
kill yourself faggot.
You make reddit-tier jokes, where you do that big long-running sentence thing. It's disgusting

Also you're retarded. If blacks truly are the savages that we claim then policies should be implemented to keep them out.
>>
>>25575388
He might have.

But that's just context denial on your behalf. The fact is that young black males commit huge amounts of crime, far more than young white males.

Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
>>
File: USA #1.jpg (118KB, 460x1342px) Image search: [Google]
USA #1.jpg
118KB, 460x1342px
Why do Americans love blaming black people for violence? The truth is America is the problem, not blacks.
>>
File: gz-original-injuries.jpg (28KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
gz-original-injuries.jpg
28KB, 640x320px
>>25575663
>fat Mexican gets grounded and pounded by black kid
>shoots black kid in self defence

>>25575788
you have no clue

Stand your ground law is totally irrelevant to this case.
Stand your ground states that when you can flee you don't have to flee, but can instead attack in self defence. George Zimmerman couldn't flee because Trayvon Martin was sitting on George's chest hitting George.
>>
>>25574942
Yes lad

I would seriously move away from here if it became more like americuckland
>>
>>25580285
blacks in the USA are better than blacks in Africa.
This is because "blacks" in the USA have white admixture, have been raised with white influence, and have had decent standards of living.

Here's blacks in Africa:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbZIK9Ce0yM
>>
>>25577927

Will someone please respond to this?

Why do niggers feel entitled to be treated like human beings when they all refuse to be cucks like the rest of us?
>>
>>25577764
Yeah bro it's whitey's fault

It's whitey's fault you commit so much rape, because they said mean things.
>>
>>25580384
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gICtxgfxMRA
Check out these blacks in africa. What a bunch of fucking savage gorillas farming and shit. Absolutely terrible.
>>
>>25579837

>that VICE documentary

They really were way different before they got bought out.

Now they are basically just another SJW rag.

I remember when Vice was all about going to other parts of the world and showing you shit that was going on that you don't hear about on mainstream news networks... and now they cover slutwalks and have feminist columnists that write entire articles about steam-cleaning their vaginas (I shit you not, google it).
>>
>>25579545
Tamir Rice didn't understand what the fuck was going on. He was pointing the gun at everything, not just the cop. If he knew he was going to get shot so quickly without any kind of interrogation that could even protect the cop, he would had put the gun down.

>Dylan Roof surrendered to the cops
Freddie Gray already handled by 6 cops and still was beat up and killed.

>Hurrr other ppl slaved tooo

Can we let this die? Most of the African slaves were criminals or rival tribes. Not only it was part of their ritual, it was something to punish them.

>Slavery in the USA wasn't that bad.
>Bring Africans to a country they don't know on the other side of the planet
>Not seen as human
>Do long ass hours
>Have their families, culture, and dignity stripped away from them
>Rape of black women
>Black dude gets hanged for doing something a white dude doesn't like
>Can't get education
>Work in the fucking cold
>Fight a war for your freedom
>Gets put in systematic racism instead
>>
>>25580499
I'm sure there are plenty of blacks in Africa that are good people who engage in good lifestyles.

The point is while you can find examples of insane behaviour amongst US blacks, you can't find anything from US blacks on the same level as the insanity of blacks in Africa.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
>>
>>25580626
>you can't find anything from US blacks on the same level as the insanity of blacks in Africa.
No shit you retard. One has a legitimate government and police forces, the other doesn't.
>>
>>25575788
They're all brown anon. They're all brown.
>>
>>25580585
>Tamir Rice didn't understand what the fuck was going on. He was pointing the gun at everything, not just the cop. If he knew he was going to get shot so quickly without any kind of interrogation that could even protect the cop, he would had put the gun down.
You said a lot of words but didn't really say anything.
He was pointing what looked like a real gun at the cop, it was reasonable for the cop to suspect that he would have gotten shot, so the cop shot.

>Can we let this die? Most of the African slaves were criminals or rival tribes.
do you have any reason that I should believe this?
it wasn't the case with the Coptic slave trade. It wasn't the case with the Arab slave trade.
No we can't let it die. You want to blame whitey for slavery, blame the Arabs and the East Africans and the North Africans and pretty much everyone for slavery.
Also remember to thank whitey for ending it.
>long ass hours
>work in the fucking cold
most people did
>fight a war for your freedom
what are you even talking about?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0KcPTPgOzg
>>
>>25580723
so my original statement that US blacks are more tame than African blacks is correct. Thanks for playing, you retard.
>>
>>25580585
>Freddie Gray already handled by 6 cops and still was beat up and killed.
Oh so now we're going to compare a completely different case?
Because Roof dropped his shit when the police arrived
Rice reached for his gun when they did.
If you're too dumb to see the difference than there's no use explaining it to you.
>>
>>25580723
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_cleansing_myth
>>
>>25575663
>assaulting someone for following you is ok
>aiming a pistol towards the cops when they have been warned that it might be real instead of asking what they want is ok
>committing crime is ok
seems legit
>>
>>25580768
>Whites invented law and order
Yeah nah fuck off alamababro
>>
>>25580795
I didn't say that. Can you make an argument or are you just going to communicate with vague greentext?
>>
>>25580789
>Aiming a pistol at the cops
What video are you watching retard? The cops literally committed a drive by shooting. I know most American cops don't even have a GED but come on, you don't drive next to someone you consider a possible shooter.
>>
>>25580830
He didn't have it pointed at them.
He reached for his gun and was pulling it out when he got shot. He could have been in the process of aiming, but I don't know.
>>
File: 1451890052499.png (24KB, 657x425px) Image search: [Google]
1451890052499.png
24KB, 657x425px
>>25574728
Those are just niggers. Not pavement ape niggers but niggers all the same.

>>25574845
Roof surrendered. The kid didn't know what the fuck was going on and didn't put the toy down.
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.