[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that if you're happy with your assigned birth

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1451010476021.jpg (86KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1451010476021.jpg
86KB, 500x667px
Daily reminder that if you're happy with your assigned birth gender then you're nothing but a filthy normie.
>>
>>25573900
Reminder that trannies are normalfag failed robots that decided to go through life on easy mode
>>
>>25573900
>>25573920

dude you have your own fucking board.
>>
Daily reminder that gender is objective and unchangable.

Daily reminder to sage these faggot threads.
>>
>>25573900
at least im not retarded.
>>
Just because I don't particularly identify with my birth gender doesn't mean I'm going to put on a dress, start taking bitch-pills and camwhore myself on 4chan.
>>
>>25573948
But that's wrong, anon. See the girl here? See how she has a penis?
>>
Reminder that passable traps are pretty much women and hence live life on easymode
>>
>>25574130
>Girl
>penis

That's wrong though friend.
>>
>being content with being either gender
humans
always sticking to one extreme
not even once

>>25574203
This anon speaks truth except the lingering paranoia and stigma plagues them 24/7 in a way it does not women, forcing them to remain at least someone reclusive and aware of social failings as much as any robot, so long as they don't go full narcissist or, even worse, lgbtqaxyz mode to cope with their incongruity with the world. Nothing is ever completely right in a trap's microcosm unless they choose to completely shun the world or tailor it to suit their fancy (sjw-like behavior)

But getting a bf is easy as fuck, and keeping one is even easier because guys who are willing to date trannies are hard to find, and more willing to stick around because good looking trannies are rare
>>
>>25574130

That's not a good looking shemale at all. Far too male looking.
>>
>>25574275
Also guys are more likely to be protective of cute delicate femboys/traps because they are seen (often rightly so) as much more vulnerable than your average westernized woman

Or so has been my experience
>>
File: 1451071330645.jpg (24KB, 448x343px) Image search: [Google]
1451071330645.jpg
24KB, 448x343px
>>25574275
>guys who are willing to date trannies are hard to find

You never would have thought it if you took the guys who post on this board as a representative sample.
>>
>>25573948
There's literally nothing gay about wanting to be a girl.
>>
>>25573900
>Not having all these key words filtered and having these threads automatically hidden.
>current year
I had to update them, because you were liberal with your choice in words.
>>
>>25573920
>tranny
>easymode
Sure thing nig, it's the same as being a dude except being mentally ill and stuck in a loop of self hate
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.