[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>about to pop some MDMA what should i do while tripping?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg (170KB, 675x559px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg
170KB, 675x559px
>about to pop some MDMA

what should i do while tripping?
>>
>>25573853
Stop calling it tripping, otherwise anonymous people on the internet will laugh at you.
MDMA intoxication is called rolling.

Are you alone robot? I did some earlier then smoked some weed on the comedown, its the best ive felt since i last did MDMA last year
>>
>>25573941
Rolling* i actually knew that.. dont know why i said tripping..

I'm alone yes.
Might go see a friend while rolling.
I usually fall asleep before the comedown so i dont really smoke weed with it.

Smoked weed on the comedown the first time i did it. Started seeing shit when i closed my eyes.

When i had my eyes closed while looking at a lid up wall i could see flashbacks (This was the day after the roll)
>>
Thinking about bombing it but i havent done it before.

Am i in for a treat?
>>
>>25574066
I find it really hard to sleep properly after i take it. I went to sleep at 7 and i woke up at 11 and i cant get back to sleep. Might go smoke another joint or something.

I had hallucinations earlier, my room was really dark but semi lit with moonlight and i saw a swarm of large black dots swirling around. It looked breddy gud.

How much did you have and how did you take it?
>>
>>25574215
Lasts longer but less intense i heard. At least it doesnt taste as shitty
>>
>>25574233

About 0,6 grams the first time (went to a hotel with a friend and fucked the room up soo bad and almost burnt the bed.. good times)

Last month i did some MDMA which was a white crystal (Only done yellow ones) And i had these awesome hallucinations where i would see these pink strings go around patterns. The pink strings formed into 1000's of small propellers that kept turning around. I still see these hallucinations after a month of not having taken MDMA.
>>
>white crystal
Im not sure that was MDMA m8, from the top of my head i think MDMA is supposed to be the yellowish stuff you had before. As long as it passes in a few months you should be good tho.
>>
>>25574530

Well apparently white crystals are just crystals that have been washed with acetone which makes it cleaner but can take some of the MDMA out of it depending on how good you are at washing it. It felt like MDMA aswell, though i remember feeling tired from it.
>>
>>25574622
Im no drug expert, so your probably right. Could be MDA tho right? Thats white and similar to MDMA isnt it?

I've just realised ive had no come down from this roll. I cant even tell if i have an afterglow or if im just tired.
>>
>>25574742

Could be, could be.

Try n' fall asleep maybe to make sure you wont feel the comedown?

I've made a bomb but im afraid i will fuck up on swallowing it and i will have MDMA bits in my mouth. Any tips?
>>
>>25574810
Drink something, juice preferably, then down the bomb and then drink some more. It should was everything down.

I doubt im gonna be able to sleep tonight, i might smoke a joint and watch asmr videos or something. Ive never tried that while high.
>>
That's called HPPD (Hallucination perception persistence disorder).
It can occur in the popular sense, flashbacks, where you're normal for a long period of time and then suddenly have hallucinations. More often it's constant visual hallucinations the person is concious.
HPPD goes away in 95%+ of studied cases. It can range from real mild to debilitating. It's fairly uncommon from MDMA but it can occur.
>>
>>25573853
dance to music
>>
>>25574928

It's really mild to be honest, and its only sometimes i can see them.
>>
>>25573853
You should get off this board while you are high you disgusting druggie. True robots do not do drugs, its like normalfag 101 to get high.
>>
>>25574928
I read a post from a guy on a certain forum about how he took DXM for like 2 months and now everytime he looks at repeating patterns, such as bathroom tiles, they seem to move and rearrange themselves. Do you think that's the same thing?
>>
>>25575021
>because drug addicts are viewed as normal
>not degenerates
>>
>>25575022
Yes, that's HPPD. It's more common with psychedelics than MDMA.
Ironically, anti-psychotic medications make HPPD hallucinations worse.
They have no standard treatment for it, but there are studies saying benzodiazepines can help the symptoms.
Essentially HPPD causes you to see things that are usually filtered out or ignored. It's more common symptoms are trails behind moving objects, halos of light, and seeing geometric patterns on surfaces.
Only very rarely does it cause hallucinations that make it so a person cannot function normally. Most cases of it last a few days to a few months but there are cases of it lasting years.

Due to the criteria of diagnosing HPPD (it has to cause stress and psychological disturbances to qualify) they have no actual indication of how often it happens.
>>
>>25575117
Sounds interesting, but i can imagine it would get old quite quickly. I suppose it could also probably trigger nausea if its bad enough.

Sounds spooky m8
>>
See you on the other side lads
>>
>>25575174
It's a real interesting field, but a poorly understand aspect of nuerology. Memory itself is still being studied.
There's a lot of theories out there on why it happens. The last time I researched it the most probable theory was that it had something to do with sensory memory not functioning correctly.
There's really not any info on why it occurs or how often it occurs.
>>
>>25575117
purely anecdotal but Ive had success with valium and HPPD.
>>
>>25575281
>sensory memory not functioning correctly

Is that when you sense something and instead of sending it to short term memory once, its repeatedly sent so it seems much more exadurated? Or am I completely off kek. Its been a while since I've really researched any Biology.
>>
>>25575378
>Is that when you sense something and instead of sending it to short term memory once, its repeatedly sent so it seems much more exadurated?
Honestly, there's no concrete evidence. It may not even have anything to do with sensory memory, it's just the most probably theory about HPPD I've seen.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.