[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Practice GF meme is a trap, I'm attracted to a roastie now.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 14

File: FUCCKKCKK.jpg (64KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
FUCCKKCKK.jpg
64KB, 500x375px
You robots told me this wouldn't happen, you told me they're just for practice.

Please don't follow the practice GF meme, it's a trap by women, if you're a virgin then just get a hooker because you are really vulnerable the first time and women can see that and will take advantage of it to manipulate you into developing feelings for them.

If you are 20+ years old and a virgin, GET A HOOKER
>>
>>25573052

rest in pieces robot.
>>
>>25573052
If you have sex with a hooker you don't lose your virginity.
>>
>>25573052

So it's bad not being a predatory asshole?

Jesus H. Christ why you people can't just hook up normally with girls is beyond me.

No, it has to be one-sided so you can feel in control and shit.

>gets shot at by REEE operators

If you actually can get a girlfriend in the first place that is.

I want one so bad. ;_;
>>
>>25573052
Did you actually expect anything else?
>>25573221
Fuck off. Your kind is the reason most women are such stuck up cunts
>>
>>25573221
The practice GF's are just degenerates/low quality women you're supposed to leave ASAP, at least that's what they told me. Here I am with a woman who is constantly complimenting me, and she told me that she knows I will eventually leave her and she won't judge me for it, it's in my nature and it's only natural that a male would look for a better partner to lock down.

She also told me her history and information about her, she didn't want to "surprise" me with information, so told me about her past relationships, she said she cares about what I think and wanted to help me make a decision sooner.

Practice GF is dangerous, they know exactly how to manipulate vulnerable virgin men and now she's haunting my thoughts and I'm starting to care about her.

She also said she knows I just want her for sex, and if I want to I can just only talk to her when I want to have sex.

Then immediately shows me pictures of her family, and immediately begins to talk about how lonely she is.
>>
>>25573366
I don't see what's your problem. Isn't that what you wanted?
>>
>>25573366
>She also said she knows I just want her for sex, and if I want to I can just only talk to her when I want to have sex

that sounds sad. i'm sad now.
>>
OP, this is on you for somehow reaching your current age with the ability to feel empathy intact. Most of us don't even feel it anymore when we use or hurt others. That's just life, and they'd do it to us. Clearly, you're going to have to get that way from firsthand experience.

>>25573221
>So it's bad not being a predatory asshole?
Yes. There are predators and prey. Nothing else.
>>
>>25573052
nah you're just a fucking sucker, should've kept your eye on the ball senpai
remember your goals, don't settle for that used rag, aim for the top
>>
File: thewitches1.jpg (279KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
thewitches1.jpg
279KB, 640x320px
>>25573366

You are fucked. Just resign yourself to your fate.
>>
>>25573366
ALPHA FUX BETA BUX
Which is your role OP?
>>
File: p-practice.png (352KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
p-practice.png
352KB, 1024x575px
She's constantly sending me personal info about her, and pictures nonstop and I'm not even replying. She's basically forcing herself on me letting me know everything about her as if we're a married couple.

I'm just incredibly guilt-tripped here, and she's triggering my emotions, I almost teared up over one of her stories and I can sympathize. She's erasing the disgust I had for her being a roastie, but I can't just date something that's used up right? I thought I would be disgusted with roasties, but once you actually get close to one you forget their a roastie.

She's not even really pretty, she's milk past her expiration date.
>>
>>25573052
had a practice girl over last night

she was alright, i liked fucking her but i was kind of disgusted with myself afterwards. she was fatter than the pics she showed me, she had a belly on her.

5/10 experience
>>
>>25573507
greentext the story, faggot
>>
>>25573366
>>25573507
if she is actually like that you should keep her. i don't know if she manipulates you or not but if she doesn't intentionally manipulate you you should stay with her. She at least wants you.
How is she a roastie?
>>
>>25573507
if you're foregoing happiness by staying with her than pick up your balls and bail whenever. its not complicated.
>>
>>25573507

You deserve it. You tried to use her, now she's got you wound around her finger.
>>
>>25573507
she doesn't love you, she's trying to manipulate you
Resist robot, this isn't about you it's about her trying to worm herself out of consequences don't become a meal ticket.
People who guilt trip are the fucking worst, cut off all ties, block her number do anything you can, bail. If you're staying with a girl because she's making you feel bad for leaving she is the fucking lowest of all scum. A parasite.
>>
>>25573507
So just date her man. If you really like this girl and can tolerate all her bullshit sob stories, you're obviously a lot more normie then you think you are.
>>
>>25573052
same thing happened to me. ended up dating a fat chick for over a year because she guilted me into a relationshit.

wish i was as much a man then as i am now. wouldn't have fallen for it.
>>
File: j-justpractice.png (247KB, 620x300px) Image search: [Google]
j-justpractice.png
247KB, 620x300px
>>25573575
she's rich as fuck, has a really wealthy job which makes me not feel like a meal ticket. She is a successful scientist, and that's also playing into my emotions, it makes me think she likes me for me.

>>25573603
Isn't it just my emotions playing with me making me think she's better than she actually is? After all a TON of guys tossed her away, and I"m just beta boy who's cleaning up for the Alphas?

>>25573499
The most frightening thing about her, is she's one of those men's rights activists and she reads about "Alpha's" and "Beta's" she is INCREDIBLY submissive, and keeps using redpill terminology. She keeps telling me it's my job to dominate her and boss her around/etc. And that she's my bitch/etc and she has to do everything I tell her.

You know how there's guides on how to pick up women? Well she read those guides, and flipped the script to realize what men want, and it's like she's perfectly acting out the role.
>>
>>25573763

> she's rich as fuck, has a really wealthy job which makes me not feel like a meal ticket. She is a successful scientist

Yeah, my instincts where right. You found yourself a witch alright.

Lie down pussy, what you thought was a "practice GF" was actually a person way above your powerlevel.
>>
>>25573763
>she's perfectly acting out the role.
and that's all it is ,a role, because she's already had her fun she just needs someone to put up with her shit.
Question is are you going to settle for someone who manipulates your emotions and makes you feel like shit?

> it makes me think she likes me for me.
she's studied all that stuff so she can control young susceptible men, take note, controlling someone != you love them
she is using you

>>25573867
> You found yourself a witch alright.
I hope you're not implying that she's the equivalent of a 30 year old virgin because OP has already has said that she's already rode the carousel.
>>
>>25574019
She's had at least 50 men, and also I do feel like I'm being manipulated. She keeps using the words "Alpha" and "Beta" she even talked about the "carousel" without using that word directly. It keeps me uneasy, I want to cut all contact but she's SO OPEN about this it's hard to look at her as a bad person. She just seems so honest about her intentions, but maybe this is a manipulative tactic to make me develop feelings.
>>
>>25574019

No, but that she's an actual geek girl. An intelligent female nerd/intellectual. They're rare.

Most of them are rather intimidating, at least to me as a man.
>>
>>25574092

She has just the same level of autism and normlessness as us male geeks. But the females are better at blending in for some reason.
>>
File: howtosolveit.gif (20KB, 300x453px) Image search: [Google]
howtosolveit.gif
20KB, 300x453px
>>25574152
>>25574092

"I tried coldly fucking men. This gave me sex, but no BF. I want a BF. How do I solve the problem?"
>>
>>25574092
I don't trust her one bit, I don't think she's going to abandon you but I'm sure as shit that she doesn't love you.
The question is do you want someone who loves you back?
>>25574152
you're sure that isn't just something she puts on? You said she's smart and manipulative, smart people are good at pretending.
>geek
don't use that, use the actual term loser
geek was co-opted a few years back
>>
After reading all that leave her already. Apparently she fucked around and now wants someone to settle with. this won't make you happy. Everything she does seems intimidating to a loser, like you and me and she seems to lower her level by telling you those stories.
>>
>>25574266

I am like that. I can manipulate people just because I'm more intelligent than them. Doesn't mean I'm not a person with feelings.

However, I think you're viewing this from the wrong perspective. I very much suspect this woman is looking for a steady relationship, sees that OP is a bit below her intellectual level but loves him for what he is and is trying to make him willingly stay with her.
>>
>>25574092
>She's had at least 50 men
>she even talked about the "carousel" without using that word directly

what did she say
>>
File: roastie.jpg (122KB, 640x596px) Image search: [Google]
roastie.jpg
122KB, 640x596px
>>25573052
This is a false flag post made by a toastie roastie.

SHOO SHOO
>>
>>25574403
>is trying to make him willingly stay with her.
>is trying to make him willingly stay with her
she's fucking guilt tripping him man

> very much suspect this woman is looking for a steady relationship
I know this, a steady relationship where she can manipulate "her man" to do whatever she wants.
Not a relationship where they're equals who love each other.
I have afeeling it'll get even worse if they have kids or marry some day, because then she won't have to even pretend anymore.
>>
>>25574403
> sees that OP is a bit below her intellectual level but loves him for what he is
fuck you, making it sound like she's sympathising for him cunt
She doesn't deserve OP and OP isn't lucky for finding her.
>>
>>25573052

>meme is on for like 10 days tops
>hurrr durrrr I luv rostiz now

No you fucking faggot, you always loved rosties and you are trying to find excuses, next step in your evolution is being a cuck ;)
>>
>>25574472

>she's fucking guilt tripping him man

"Oh no the female is showing me pictures of herself as a baby. Curses, now I feel things!"

Being the house-husband for a rich female scientist doesn't sound so bad though, jokes aside.
>>
>>25573052
>will take advantage of it to manipulate

I told you faggots that women have perfected manipulation for millions of years but you faggots don't listen. They know exactly what to do to tap in to your mind and they will do everything in the book to get what they want from you.
>>
>>25574427
She talked about how it's natural for women to approach alpha's, and beta's are just there to take care of the children and pay bills.

She said that even if she found a beta to settle down with, she's still going to desire the alpha when she's ovulating. (like srsly wtf an actual
woman said that.)

DO NOT DATE AN INTELLECTUAL.

>>25574701
100% this, I'm thinking about blocking her, no warning or anything just sudden block and never talk to her again.

Does anyone know how to prevent an image from being reverse searched? I want to put up pictures of her.
>>
File: Blue_Oni_0.jpg (85KB, 272x600px) Image search: [Google]
Blue_Oni_0.jpg
85KB, 272x600px
>>25574765

You know you're actually going to make her sad right?
>>
>>25574765
>She talked about how it's natural for women to approach alpha's, and beta's are just there to take care of the children and pay bills.
>She said that even if she found a beta to settle down with, she's still going to desire the alpha when she's ovulating. (like srsly wtf an actual
woman said that.)

jesus christ.

>DO NOT DATE AN INTELLECTUAL.

she's just parrots things other people told her without any critical thinking. primarily, things that provide her a justification for treating others like shit. she's not an intellectual. she's just an asshole
>>
>>25574855

> find problem
> analyze problem using available sources
> reverse-engineer a solution
> implement solution, gather data

OP is the prototype stage where she's trying the methods out - but will of course catch him and be happy with him if he bites! If he doesn't, she'll additionally hide her newfound understanding of men in further encounters. Furthermore as she's open about it in this iteration of the process she can gather direct and indirect feedback from OP.

Trust me, this is how I go through life too.
>>
>>25574765
You're the beta by the looks of things.

>>25574850
quiet succubus, you aren't fooling anyone

>>25574992
precisely, she's using him.
>>
>>25575045

She's pulling his strings. That doesn't mean she's using him.
>>
There's a Redpill Women reddit that has all a gal needs to lock down a dude. Maybe she's a fan
>>
File: erbvt4bv.jpg (27KB, 390x310px) Image search: [Google]
erbvt4bv.jpg
27KB, 390x310px
>>25573052
>developing feelings

top kek, i dont think you belong here buddy
>>
>>25575107
>she's controlling him, that doesn't mean she's using him
If she wasn't using him, why would she want so much control over him?
She has already said that she's using the beta to settle down.
>beta's are just there to take care of the children and pay bills.
She's fucking using him, you're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>25573366
you did it wrong pal

this is what happens when a normal person tries to become le edgy sociopath
>>
File: ewfu3.jpg (185KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ewfu3.jpg
185KB, 1000x1000px
>>25573507
>being this poisoned by /r9k/

you stupid impressionable faggot
>>
>>25575206

Do realize that this may very well be her first attempt at an actual relationship. So in that sense it's "settling down".

And again, if she's rich she's not looking for a provider in a toxic sense. She's looking for an actual loving house-husband most likely.
>>
>>25573052
>women can see that and will take advantage of it to manipulate you into developing feelings for them.
>manipulate you into developing feelings for them.
>developing feelings
m80 my therapist earns $250 per hour trying to manipulate me into feeling anything
if some-fucking-how a used up roastie allows you to feel something again in the ordeal that is existence, ride that train as long as you can bruh
you have my permission
>>
>>25575326
Yeah, he can microwave baby formula while she "stays late at the office" with Chadberg Cockstein
>>
>>25575326
>She's looking for an actual loving house-husband most likely.
>and pay bills
nope

Just because she's rich it doesn't mean she wants to pay for the two of them. She's looking for a servant.

No, like OP said, she's tried for the alphas now she "settling" for the beta, she doesn't love op, he's nothing more than a tool for her to use.
>>
>>25575424
>>25575457

You people must be emotionally crippled.

OP should listen to his heart and not run away from her. :(

>>25575247

Help me save this guy from himself.
>>
>>25575537
epick xDD
>>
>>25575457
she does not believe in love after researching about mating strategies. She believes the woman's goal is to lock down an Alpha while having a beta support her, and that a man's goal is to have sex with as many women as possible.

I just never confirmed what role she viewed me as. Also I'm just overly paranoid that she can coldly mention these biological imperatives. Like it doesn't phase her to talk about using people as tools.

While at the same time it makes me kinda trust her because she's not feeding me BS . It's like she's not wearing a mask, BUT if I'm the beta that means by her logic she can cuck me.

I really think I'm going to bail on this guys, my greatest fear in life is to end up a cuck.
>>
>>25575602
You're getting stuck to a old roastie who you're not even attracted to, that's certainly not alpha.
Fucking bail, there'll be another grill.
She doesn't care about you so you shouldn't care about her.
>>
>>25575537
"N-no, that's fine. It's just that the d-doctor said we should be giving little Jamal b-breast milk, and..."

"N-no, you're right. I'm not blaming you. I'll warm up the f-formula and g-get started on d-dinner."

"Oh. You won't be home for dinner? That's okay. I'll leave the leftovers in the f-fridge."
>>
>>25575602
If this is true, you've ended up with some sort of autistic yet dangerously manipulative woman.
>>
Happening to my friend RIGHT NOW. Textbook case:

>him
>30-year-old virgin christian, great job, trilingual, international job in major global metropolis
>her
>30-year-old nonvirgin "christian", teacher
>decided that it's "now or never", direct quote from her own mouth
>marries
>preggo immediately
>mysteriously no longer interested in fucking him
>suddenly decides that God is calling her to religious university
>dude now taking care of kid, working from home part-time, getting fat while she gets a degree in churchiography or whatever
>mfw narrowly dodged same bullet
>>
>>25575602

You must understand. People like us use our intellects as sledgehammers all our lives.

And no, she's not wearing a mask.
>>
>>25575967

i audibly guffawed at churchiography desu senpai
>>
>>25573187
Hmm, does that mean that your dad is still a virgin robot ?
>>
File: teachman.jpg (74KB, 666x692px) Image search: [Google]
teachman.jpg
74KB, 666x692px
>>25573507
>I almost teared up over one of her stories and I can sympathize
inb4 you marry and divorce a skank because that's what's going to happen.
>>
>>25576205

> rich female scientist
> "skank"
>>
>>25576237
>over 50 partners
>not a skank
>>
>>25576237
Honestly the richer you are the more sex I assume you have, little reason to restrain yourself when you face few risks and have many opportunities.
>>
>>25575537
why should I help some random faggot I've never met, I hope she tells him to fuck off and he cries himself to sleep every night thinking of what could have been
>>
>>25576404

Yeah, that's what I'm trying to save him from.

Fucker doesn't realize how good he has it.
>>
File: 1447560426680.png (834KB, 2637x674px) Image search: [Google]
1447560426680.png
834KB, 2637x674px
>>25573052
very clever of you
>>
>>25576449
>le trying to save him

go back to reddit
>>
>>25574765
>She said that even if she found a beta to settle down with, she's still going to desire the alpha when she's ovulating.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If you date her I'll lose all respect for you. Do we need a beta anonymous to help coach betas through THE THIRST?
>>
>>25576498

No. I feel bad about myself and since I cannot force myself out of bed to make breakfast muffins for my little sister this will have to do.
>>
>>25573366
If you know that she's just manipulating you then why do you care?
>>
>>25574019
>I hope you're not implying that she's the equivalent of a 30 year old virgin because OP has already has said that she's already rode the carousel.

That kind of is the equivalent. I mean, think about the dynamic that's in play. What are women shamed for? Too much sex. What are men shamed for? Too little sex.
>>
>>25576756
no it's not, it's easy for low status women not to fuck.
It's hard for low status men to fuck.
>>
>>25575537
>listen to his heart
Wow, please leave retard and take the hallmark facebook bullshit with you.
>>25575602
>she does not believe in love after researching about mating strategies. She believes the woman's goal is to lock down an Alpha while having a beta support her, and that a man's goal is to have sex with as many women as possible.
LOOK AT THIS
She has no soul
Whores cannot love you
She's just a nihilist grabbing what's left for her in life
I want you sappy retards to read and re-read this shit, this bitch is incapable of love.
>>
>>25576889

It's not easy being a person who solves everything with your intellect. And being like that as a woman must be a special kind of hell.

I've met girls like her. They don't have it easy. And no, they're not "Stacies". Not vapid, selfish airheads.

They're just left out in the cold.
>>
>>25576986
I feel like some people are incapable of NOT feeling sympathy like somehow you're suffering from some sort of clinical oversympathizing disease. People like this, though maybe not exactly you, are the kind who campaign to let killers out of jail and get real quiet when they kill again or the kind who cry over every case of lethal self-defense "waaah waah it was a human life", life can be devalued by the actions of the person living.

This might be bait but I'm responding to highlight this particular brand of faggotry.
>It's not easy being a SOCIOPATH who DOESN'T CARE FOR OTHERS
ftfy
>They don't have it easy
>rich
>average woman has fucked like 4 men in her lifetime
>she's fucked over 50
>smart and high status
Wow, I can't stop crying for this woman who admits to being incapable of love and wants a loser, that she doesn't respect, to give her companionship because it would benefit her.
Meanwhile ugly insecure bitches like mystery and a whole gaggle of abused or virgin fatties exist on this board, too bad I wasted all my tears on this rich manipulative skank.
>>
>>25577282

If you had actually read my earlier posts you would have realized that I sympathize with her because I am her male counterpart.

And no, it is not sociopathy. It's merely, when you are intelligent and "intellectual" then everything looks like a problem to be solved via the intellect. Even if the wish for it to be solved comes from the heart.
>>
>>25577396
>If you had actually read my earlier posts you would have realized that I sympathize with her because I am her male counterpart.
Fair enough.
>Even if the wish for it to be solved comes from the heart.
>you're shit
>you're beta
>you need to be dominant in the relationship (you won't be)
>I'll still want the alpha
>I don't believe in love
>from the heart
How sweet~
Why would you want someone who doesn't want you and just wants someone to be around? If she was still good looking he wouldn't be here and she certainly hasn't learned anything she still wants the people who won't be there and she still doesn't desire him. She may be solving a problem but the solution doesn't have much concern for OP, he's an accessory.
>>
>>25573366
It's not her fault you are a weak willed faggot, dude.

Either use her as a practice GF, or make her a real one. Either way, you have nothing to complain about.
>>
File: gits2.jpg (44KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
gits2.jpg
44KB, 250x250px
>>25577546

I don't think you understand what I actually mean, psychologically. She is working with an intellectual model and is trying to fit it to the current situation.

It is merely an admission that "yes, according to my model I crave giant dominant cock while ovulating. This matches with my own experiences."

You seem to be a more honestly emotional person that does not relate to this type of detached intellectual processing.
>>
>>25577396
>Everything looks like a problem
Maybe the problem is you?

>>25577812
So she's autistic?
>>
>>25577879

If you must call it autism, do so. It doesn't matter what you want to call it really.

"Hypersystemizing" is probably the better term because not only people with actual autism do this. Many people with actual autism have weak central coherence that shuts them out from taking advantage of it in interpersonal settings.
>>
>>25577812
>"yes, according to my model I crave giant dominant cock while ovulating. This matches with my own experiences."
I doubt it's restricted to during ovulation, she still doesn't believe in love, and there's still no point in being with her or pursuing her.

She's going to break down cheating to just an optimization strategy, she's never going to be loyal to him and sees no practical need for it. Why waste your time?
>>
Is OP even still here?
>>
>>25578038

Somehow, I don't think so. From what OP tells us I think he should give this a shot.

All the girls I've met who have, to me, seemed to be in the same situation as OP's date have also seemed to feel very, very bad about it. With the same history of that particular type of stone-cold promiscuity - not the same as the airheaded girls.

One girl in particular picked up men for sex in this little club we had the same way you'd gut a fish after catching it. But there was nothing mean or exploitative in it, just the sex itself.

But she was always desperate for a real boyfriend, and told me once over drinks, "anon, no-one ever wants to stay with me after they've had sex with me..."
>>
Just stay with her OP.
>>
>>25578275
>>25578445
Yes OP become a stay at home dad for a40 yr old, used up, skank who sees you as nothing but a tool so you can raise another mans child.
Remember
>woman's goal is to lock down an Alpha while having a beta support her
>>
>>25578275
Have you ever been accosted on the street by homeless drunks or junkies? You should go out and look for them on purpose, they all have sweet soul crushing stories to tell but if you start taking too long to give them the couple of bucks they need a lot of them will turn sour and impatient quick.

I believe even the most money grubbing ones are suffering but I still don't trust them, I just can't. She's not guilty or recalcitrant, she probably had some guy thirsty and ready for her when she was young, she believes it's all inescapable fact that people behave in this manner there's no reason to believe she will abandon her behavior because she's never found anything wrong with it, and doesn't even think she had a choice in it. If something better comes along she'll go for it, she's announced she has no loyalties why would you trust her to stay faithful? She's said she's not a guilty person merely a loser in an inescapable pattern of behavior, if opportunity arises she'll keep doing what she always does.

I believe the girl at the bar really wants a boyfriend but I wouldn't trust her and obviously you didn't throw yourself at her either.
>>
>>25573052

Why did you confuse practise girl with practise girlfriend?

No-one told you to actually get into a relationship with the stupid fuck hole!
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.