[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any robots eat/drink Soylent?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

Any robots eat/drink Soylent?
>>
Only retarded hipsters would do that.
>>
>>25572857

Why? Seems pretty easy and cheap as a way to replace meals.
>>
>>25572822
tried it for a month. Was pretty great desu. Some people don't like the toasty,cerealy flavour, but i loved it. would do again 8/10 pretty healthy
>>
>>25574023

Any health issues? Did you go 100% soylent?
>>
File: 1367186481135.jpg (10KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1367186481135.jpg
10KB, 251x242px
>it's a shill industrual-byproduct-meal on an Indonesian shadow-puppet forum episode
>>
>>25574076
about 90% soylent. No healthy issues. Helped my digestive system actually, pooping felt nicer desu
>>
What the fuck is soylent
>>
>>25574194
(^: what the fuck is the rock you live under
>>
>>25574207
A rock.... That I well.,. Live under.....

You answered ya own question you beta cuckboy
>>
>>25572822
>>25572822
It's human!
>>
>>25574194
People desu
>>
>>25574194
Cheap liquid meal
>>
>>25572822
I bought a week's supply of the powder cause it's a bit cheaper and I don't mind mixing it up. I like it well enough and I wouldn't mind replacing like half of my meals with it, but it still seems kind of expensive to me.
>>
>>25574846
My experience has been largely the same. I do get sick of it after a while tho. Makes a good instant breakfast.
>>
>>25574905

Yeah I want to do a light breakfast (greek yogurt/banana/whatever), one of these for lunch, and then a real dinner.
>>
File: soylent.jpg (416KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
soylent.jpg
416KB, 1920x2560px
I make my own.

>blue corn masa flour
>protein powder
>chia seeds
>various vitamins/minerals
>cacao and cinnamon for flavor/fiber/minerals
>frozen mango and blueberries
>olive oil

Shit's so cash. Taste is pretty mild so you can eat it every meal potentially and not get sick of it. I find though that if I DO eat it every meal I start feeling like I'm constantly hungry, so instead I eat it as an occasional meal replacement or eat it as like half of the calories of each meal.

>pic related-- a bunch of the dry ingredients chilling in my fridge
>>
>>25575671

not bad my dude

if you're vegetarian you should think about throwing a little creatine in there. it functions similarly for the brain as it does with muscles and is probably the best everyday supp besides DHA.
>>
>>25575671
how do you store the mango n blueberries without it spoiling? looks like you have a months worth
>>
>>25572822
is it green
i've heard multiple rumors that soylent green is people
>>
>>25572822
>denying yourself the pleasure of eating good food
>not even saving money vs. a healthy veg based food pyramid
If you robots are truly too busy to blow on hot food and chew it, then you need to make some lifestyle changes.
>>
>>25572822
I saw a man who worked for soylent die on new years. Close enough.
>>
>>25574829
>Cheap
Well meme'd friend
>>
>>25572822
Soylent is very cyberpunk. But, I know my mom would protest. She has delusions that I'm anorexic when I'm really just a scrawny skeletal neckbeard w/ no appetite.

Oh well. Twould make nutrition easier too...why is eating so hard?
>>
>>25577777

Well quints, you saw him get run over and dragged for miles at 3 am in New Orleans? Please describe.
>>
>>25576947

1950s meme bro sick reference
>>
>>25577944
Yeah, he was in the middle of the road on a busy street and it was rainy. Heard a car in front of us screech, and then saw it quickly climb over the guy and start thumping and peeling. it was a gruesome sight and sound. A woman next to us started screaming and chasing after the car, but they took off, all the while he was underneath. A shoe was left in the middle of the street. The person I was with and I were on drugs and I wanted to get out of there straight away, but they were taking it really hard. I started saying that in all the confusion we really didn't know what happened and no cops were coming. Sure enough, we turn the corner and emergency vehicles start heading our way. Pretty fucked up, but also amazing. A couple nights later I saw cops section off a pool of blood in the street where someone got shot. It's been a turbulent start to the new year.

What was amazing was how that can happen in a busy intersection with cars and people all over but five minutes later it's like nothing happened.
>>
>>25578383
Oh and he was apparently in the middle of the street flagging down an Uber driver, which seems morbidly appropriate to me.
>>
>>25578383
>>25578407

Dang. Yeah that's nuts. And scary how you can die like that at any time.

I saw a lady get run over by a dump truck once, slowly. I think I still have PTSD from that. It shook me up really hard for the next day or so.
>>
>>25577842
If you take into account how Soylent has literally everything you need for a 100% healthy diet, it's much cheaper than buying actual healthy food.

Sure it's not gonna be cheaper than a McD's cheeseburger but you're paying for the convenience of having a perfectly balanced, ultimate healthy meal.
>>
>>25578465

This. Especially if you mix it in with super cheapo meals.

I mean it's what, $2.40 for 400 calories? $12 for a 2000 calorie day diet. Not bad at all.
>>
>>25577748
It's because of this >>25577916

It makes having good nutrition ridiculously easy.

Sure, everyone has time to get a Little Caesar's Hot 'N Ready! Pizza, but that shit will fuck you up and will give you a Fully 100% American body, whereas if you mainly eat Soylent you know you're getting all your nutrients and shit in an easy way. You don't have to go out and buy 593 different foods just to fulfill your body's complete nutrient requirements.
>>
>>25578565

Yep this is my main thing. It's a nutricious meal in a box basically. No work required. No shopping, no cooking, no reading recipes, no checking nutritional ingredients. It's just simple.
>>
SOYLENT IS MADE FROM HUMAN FLESH

THE GOVERNMENT IS LYING TO YOU, WAKE UP SHEEPLE
>>
>>25578565
Dont diss HnR peps you fucker. Sure it may not meet every nutritional need, but that's why there's wings and crazy bread.
>>
>>25575671
Could you give the full recipe by chance?

Is it on the diy soylent website?
>>
>>25572822
That plastic bottle doesn't seem very eco-friendly, I for one am boycotting their product until soylent goes green.
>>
>eating soy lent
But anon, hotdogs are available
>>
>>25578436
One minute you're walking around enjoying new years, a Harvard graduate with a great career at 28, the next you're under a car. I just took it as a reminder to be more appreciative and aware of my surroundings.

What's the dump truck story?
>>
>>25574194
its supposed to replace food in that its just a mix of the nutrition you need and you can drink it as a replacement to food since it'll be giving you a calculated amount of the exact nutrients you'd need, you can get it from the site or make your own and there's custom versions of it available too, it's pretty neat
t. a shill ;^)
>>
it seems a little pricey to be honest. if one day that price can be halved then i'd definitely try it out for a month.
>>
>>25578747

Was on my way to court and I'm on one side of an intersection waiting to cross, and on the other side a dump truck made a slow right hand turn and the lady walked out while looking to her right and she got clipped by the back tires and it rolled onto her legs (she was screaming, gives me chills to think about). Everyone was freaking out and was yelling at the driver, so he stopped and backed up, which only made it worse because her legs were caught all up between the rear wheels. She lost both of her legs. It was horrifying.

I feel bad for her (obviously) and the driver, who has to live with that the rest of his life. Blood was everywhere, legs in the street, it was horrifying. She survived, though. Ambulance got there really quickly. Turns out she worked at the court and was just returning from her lunch break.

Moral of the story: always look both ways.
>>
>>25578565
>>25578587
But jesus christ nutrition isn't hard. Fucking hunter gathering browridge bros could figure this shit out back in the day. Are you truly so crippled by Amerifat convenience propaganda that every meal must be like a wartime ration?
>>
Soylent shills up in here, Iswear I'm on /g/.

Eating is more than getting nutrition done as efficiently as possible. Hipster at work eats this for lunch so he can work more (he's a contractor for IT, more hours equal more money). He sits at his desk eating some bland BS and gets zero pussy, I eat at trendy bars and get phone numbers.

Why are people trying to become pleasureless robots on purpose?
>>
>>25578928
It's the way of the buddha
>>
>>25578816
Man, that's gruesome. Sounds way more traumatizing. I bet that scene caused quite a transformation from the atmosphere of just another day at a courthouse.

With the way tourists walk around here I really wonder who had the right of way when the soylent guy got run over. Things happened too fast for me to notice, but I would not be surprised if he just wandered into traffic. It's a very chaotic environment when things are going on in the french quarter here. The driver is still a piece of shit, but it's something I'll never be sure of.
>>
>>25579113

Pedestrian always has the right of way.

That said, most states do have contributory/comparative negligence but as a driver it's on YOU to look out for pedestrians.
>>
>>25578491
>$12 a DAY.
>Not bad at all

Fuck off what are you on about
>>
>>25579185
Yeah, I just wonder if the guy walked into the car's way because everyone was drunk and walking in the streets while it was raining.
>>
>>25579260

Quite possible. I'm sure you could look up some police reports/court documents if you really wanted to know.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.