[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love you guys, I gotta check out pretty soon here. Ill see

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 16

File: tumblr_nnf347wNrL1tezt7xo1_500.jpg (11KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnf347wNrL1tezt7xo1_500.jpg
11KB, 500x441px
I love you guys, I gotta check out pretty soon here. Ill see you on the other side. Give the normies hell
>>
>>25572733
Take some normies with you
>>
>>25572733
I don't understand why you'd commit suicide. Why not go out with a bang? No I don't mean mass shooting, something a bit more optimistic. Like why don't you spend whatever money you have on flying to some random place and do whatever the fuck you want? Go Vegas and try to break the house? Go to Siberia and run off to the wilderness? Literally anything (apart from torture) is a better option than suicide.
>>
>>25573087
At the very fucking least, if you absolutely must, kill yourself in a fun way, through shitloads of drugs, "skydiving accident" etc.
>>
>>25572733
See you dude. Have some fun before you go, at least.
But try not to harm anybody before ending it, they don't deserve it.
>>
>>25573170
>But try not to harm anybody before ending it, they don't deserve it.
You do not belong in here buddy.
>>
File: 1451458848135.gif (965KB, 498x266px) Image search: [Google]
1451458848135.gif
965KB, 498x266px
At least shoot up a gang's hideout bro.
In the end, if you're serious I hope you change your mind. I can understand someone killing themselves but it hurts me to see others actually do it because I feel suicidal a lot of times
>>
>>25573087
>>25573140
You are very, very stupid.
>>
>>25573140
If they had the motivation and energy to that they wouldn't want to kill themselves in the first place
>>
>>25572733
Good bye and painless journey, Anon.
>>
Hell of a ride. See you at the end.
>>
so.. which school?
>>
>>25573250
What's wrong with what I said? The only fault is if you don't have the finances. Even then I'm sure you could find something fun to do before death
>>
>>25573087
OP here, I just have a lot of shit I cant live with and nothing in this world could make me happy again. Maybe if I had some money id go out with a bang, but I dont
>>
>>25573536
>nothing in this world could make me happy again
iktf Anon
everything seems pointless and not important anymore
i am too big of a pussy to an hero just yet
>>
File: Blank_9c61f9_5701796.jpg (184KB, 780x1078px) Image search: [Google]
Blank_9c61f9_5701796.jpg
184KB, 780x1078px
>>25573536
I know its a normie saying, but suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. At the very least give it a second thought man. Good luck
>>
File: CAM00112-1.jpg (529KB, 3716x1345px) Image search: [Google]
CAM00112-1.jpg
529KB, 3716x1345px
>>25573464
Goddamn feds everytime someone wants to kill themselves you wanna entrap them and send them to fuck me in the ass prison for 5+ years. Thats pretty cruel senpai
>>
File: 1451621568919.jpg (118KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
1451621568919.jpg
118KB, 406x364px
>>25573536
I'm this guy:
>>25573225
I don't want to be that guy that says just try to find something but seriously man try. I hate my life and there is also nothing special.
I remember a thread where a guy said he was also going to end his life and I cried like a bitch reading that thread
>>
I really wanna start a shootout in a gym. Kill all the fucking normies superficially scum. They all must die.and torture some women oh Lord that would be heaven. Good luck to you op. Hope you take some fucking normies WHORES with you... Kill normies it's not a crime, you are doing good work there.
Fucking normies.
>>
>>25573657
I did try even after things got real bad, I just kept fucking everything up, and even so I hated every second of it. Its like my subconscious wants me to kill myself, like a death drive of sorts
>>
>>25573709
Nigga u goin to jail did you not see the pic I posted?>>25573639 the feds will swat your fucking home
>>
>>25572733
Anon, please, tell us about it. What's your life like? What's gone wrong? You're not killing yourself right this second, so you've got some time to spare.
>>
>>25573819
Yeah if you're going to end it you may as well tell us what happened so we can help you out
>>
>>25573739
Well I don't know what to say other than to find something. All that is left for me is too move out of my mom's house and make my own money. So I still have a bullshit (bs because I don't want to be a wagecuck but I can't stand living like this) goal

Posting the song that stuck to me on that other suicide guy's thread that made me cry like a bitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2J5u3utP4E
>>
>>25573819
Im just an autism factory senpai, it just made it ten times worse i would fuel it with drugs. Ive done a lot of embarassing shit and fucked over a lot of people. Now im sitting here a decade later at 24 with burned bridges every which way and shame to last an eternity with literally nothing to show for it. I would go into more detail but there is just so much stuff I really dont know where to start. The worst part is I should be dead already. I tried to OD on 200mgs of rc benzos and when i woke up I couldnt even talk for half the day, like I knew what I wanted to say but literally couldnt say it, it was just me drooling out syllables. Then I was gonna kill myself again, I had another shipment that got lost in the mail and was coming back to me around my birthday which i ate 3 grams of stims and ended up in the psychward, so my parents intercepted it. Its like im being fucking tortured and now i have to hang myself which sucks and i really dont wanna go that way, its just cruel and unusual punishment at this point family
>>
>>25574132
If you're gonna kill yourself, do the world some good and assassinate Angela Merkel before you go plz
>>
>>25574229
Who the hell is angela merkel? I love you but im not gonna kill your oneitis senpai
>>
>>25574132
well here is a weird suggestion.
Get an attitude and try to find ways to truly not care about other people.
Not like an asshole way but just enough that if you act like an asshole it is the other person's fault for being a pussy.
example:
>shoulder bumped someone accidentally
>they looked pissed
>whatever he wasn't looking either on with my day
>>
>>25573865
Im pretty much in the same boat pretty much, nice song btw I need more good suicide songs
>>
>>25574274
Chancellor of Germany? The woman who just destroyed by letting in 1 million sandniggers?
>>
File: life.png (302B, 13x11px) Image search: [Google]
life.png
302B, 13x11px
ITT noone has ever tried a psychedelic lol

My life was this small (pic realted) before I said fuck it all to hell and took ayahuasca (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayahuasca) with a similarly depressed friend of mine. It blew my mind, I felt so fucking small. It was wonderful. Everything I thought I knew about myself, about life, was purged from my mind. In my life now, it's like, fuck. I still have problems, but I realize it's not the end of the world because life is fleeting and beautiful.

My friend went on to kill himself, but it was years later, and following the death of his father. We thought we were going to do it the same year as we had our trip. I think about him almost every day, even though he never believed he would be missed. Don't be the guy people miss OP.
>>
>>25574279
Pretty sure thats how normies operate automatically, ive had the same thought and tried to be that way but my insecure side never fails to show up. Its like a knee jerk reaction at this point, im so close to death and not giving a shit about myself that I cant pull it off. Its weird because I dont think normies deserve to be like that a lot of them are even more cringeworthy than even me but they just wont see it. I just think they are that stupid
>>
>>25574304
I honestly couldnt give a fuck, i hope they all kill each other and start ww3
>>
>>25574301
If by suicide you just mean sad songs then here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNkzrjaouHI
Also Hollywood Undead - Bullet is actually a song about suicide but it sounds happy do I don't feel like linking that
>>
>>25573611
>suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem

Life is a permanent problem.
>>
>>25574426
I hope they kill all the leftists, and therefore start WW3 which the white, right wing man, will obviously win. If you want that, the best method is killing Merkel desu
>>
>>25574311
>I felt so fucking small. It was wonderful. Everything I thought I knew about myself, about life, was purged from my mind. In my life now, it's like, fuck. I still have problems, but I realize it's not the end of the world because life is fleeting and beautifu

Ive done shrooms and other shit. I know exactly what you mean except for me it was like a crushing of my reality and ego that I needed to survive which is now my modus operandi. Its like im stuck in a bad trip
>>
>>25573170
wrong society screwed up with the robot friend and anything he does is justified
>>
>>25574444
Ive actually heard bullet, there was another one they had that was pretty good
>>
>>25574394
Just try to develop a bullshit confidence. Fake it till you make it.
.... Or go to some game tournament (smash bros, cs:go, etc.) and try to find some autistic friends and have stupid conversations about memes and shit
>>
>>25574483
Lol you crack me up, hitler take your pills
>>
File: 1389420533154.jpg (84KB, 405x727px) Image search: [Google]
1389420533154.jpg
84KB, 405x727px
>>25574540
I'm under the influence atm. Maybe I do sound mad, or maybe, just maybe I am right
>>
>>25574537
Lol yeah maybe but like i said its like a knee jerk reaction, i have no control over it sometimes
>>
>>25573498
People who are depressed and don't enjoy being alive, won't enjoy traveling and doing all of the energetic and spontaneous things that you listed, fucking retard.
>>
File: hurts a little bit.jpg (198KB, 788x715px) Image search: [Google]
hurts a little bit.jpg
198KB, 788x715px
>>25573087
A lot of people here don't want anything, anon

Sometimes it isn't about girlfriends or being lonely or whatever
>>
>>25574583
Maybe they can discover something they don't like. How will they know unless they experience it? I imagine most people that are depressed are that way because of their immediate surroundings. Even if I am wrong, what is the harm in trying?
>>
>>25574573
I didnt say you were wrong, its just funny because were in a suicide thread caring about world order and germany when everyones on the brink of suicide, i dunno
>>
>>25574681
Very true. It's all thats on my mind atm
>>
>>25574581
well at least spending time with those stupid friends will eventually take that reaction away and if it doesn't then hopefully it will make you live a little longer.
>>
>>25574662
I feel this is the best way.
Die walking the world, and maybe, just maybe, something along the way will make it worth to live just a bit longer.
>>
Another sad song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNPPdkxE7S0
>>
>>25574729
Idk maybe for a little bit, but I will always turn to drugs in the end and fuck my shit up more, thats if I could even be happy. Like you could give me all the normie friends a man could ask for and a 10/10 gf and I would probably just mainly think she was an annoying shallow faggot and I would hate every second of just bullshitting with normies. Hell I even tried it recently and the normie faggot loved me, but I hated every second I wasnt loaded even when we were going out and playing pool and shit. Its like im just tired man and ive depleted all my dopamine and serotonin
>>
>>25574495
Do more shrooms

Nah I'm kidding bro. I know this though. Whatever it is you mean, it'll come back to you. What you feel is lost isn't lost.

In my theory, psychedelics aren't a permanent anything, but they create a really strong experience which can (and hopefully will) change your perception of life through the sheer wonder and weirdness of the experience. Much like an important event does - we'll say someone dies, it will change everything but you're still the same person and eventually things will stabilize.

However if you have schizophrenia in your family you should steer mighty clear
>>
>>25574906
I didn't say normie friends.
I meant people that might be like us.
Fuck talking about our day or what chad said to Stacy.
Just stupid shit.
>anime, memes, games, etc.
>>
>>25574906
You're depressed. You're doing life wrong. No diss, I'm just understanding how it is. Find the spark that makes life full of love dude, it aint hard it just takes commitment, good spirit and possibly shrooms
>>
>>25574939
Its been like a decade bro, ill be on my deathbed before i get over this shit. Shrooms fucked me up mang, hell i might be schizophrenic I dont know whats what anymore
>>
>>25573087
This is what normies always say.

Do you really think someone with crushing suicidal depression is going to: pack up, drive to the airport, show up to the airport on time, wait in line, sit on a flight, drive to a hotel, check in, etc while alone and on the verge of tears? How will this make them feel any better?

They are about to kill themselves. Even if they win the jackpot at vegas they won't really give a fuck. It's completely unrelated to their mental condition.
>>
>>25575017
Maybe ill give it a shot

>>25575064

Pls no more shrooms just go ahead and take me on out senpai
>>
>>25575097
I've never been in that situation so I wouldn't know how it feels, but if they force themselves to do something insane, like fly to the other side of the world, maybe the novelty could keep them going for a bit longer? Surely it's worth a try considering the circumstances if they have the finances. If not then hell I don't know, but surely doing something completely insane is better than suicide is it not?
>>
>>25575143
good luck anon.
>comment not original
Fuck you 4chan I'm wishing a suicidal person the best
>>
>>25574662
You have no idea what it's like to be depressed. You are preachy even though you are ignorant. You have no empathy and speak on matters you don't know about as if you're an authority. Just stop fucking talking. Your opinions are fucking stupid.
>>
>>25572733
Have a good time anon. Godspeed
>>
>>25575153
I lived in NY my entire life, my younger sister was living in Phoenix for a while and she said "Why don't you just come out here?"

So I bought a ticket to Phoenix and lived with her for a few months, I sat in her apartment drinking and playing video games for a few months, realized you can't run away from you and went back home to my parents.
>>
>>25575340
>You have no idea what it's like to be depressed
True
> You have no empathy
Obviously I have empathy you fucking retard, otherwise I wouldn't be trying to convince a suicidal person not to kill themselves
>>
>>25575781
empathy means you share the same feeling and you understand us
>>
>>25575781
>not knowing what empathy means
>>
>>25575999
>>25576067
Apparently I'm misinformed. I'm not depressed myself but I do understand you to a degree. Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC-G0cho-1I
>>
>>25576116
Great video
>>
File: 1451714011474.png (15KB, 739x689px) Image search: [Google]
1451714011474.png
15KB, 739x689px
>>25572733
Don't you dare leave this hell, we will destroy this place one way another but only if we stick together.
>>
>>25572733
Do what you want OP

I think we're all going to be dead and gone for millenia anyways, might as well stick with this reality for as long as I can
>>
>>25576469
as a joke, well said
In all seriousness though I just don't want someone like me to die. Too many blindly politically correct pussies who aren't funny or interesting
>>
>>25574311
I used to take them and nothing like that happened. Now I can't even smoke weed without freaking out. Everyone can't do them dude.
>>
>>25575781
>you have no idea what its like to be depressed

Nigga how the fuck have you not been depressed in your whole goddamn life? Fuckin normies man i swear
>>
>>25576647
I am down a lot of the time but not depressed from what I've read. The state of my country is my chief concern, but I've realised I can't change that and also realised that most of the scum who vote left in my country deserve the mass rape which they will soon experience. Maybe I would be actually depressed if it wasn't for the drugs and alcohol
>>
>>25576705
Lmao so you are the german nigga causing mayhem in my thread. Im drinkin now too
>>
>>25576757
I'm a Britbong actually. If Merkel gets assassinated though it will have knock on effects
>>
>>25572733
I'll be with you soon brother, the weekend will be my last days on this planet
>>
File: Big_Boss_Salute.jpg (112KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Big_Boss_Salute.jpg
112KB, 512x384px
>>25572733
sorry to see you go, but i completely understand.
>>
File: cv.jpg (33KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
cv.jpg
33KB, 640x400px
>>25572733
Adios Amigo
>>
>>25572733
I hope you find the respite you need. Peace to you brother.
>>
>>25576795
I don't know if you're still here m8 but I have a song you might like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khshxT1Q5H0
>>
I can only hope you leave in peace OP good luck you magnificent bastard.
>>
Sleep tight robot
see you later
>>
>>25572733
Anon before you do it, please write a comforting letter to your mother, tell her that you love her and all that crap. You can even hang out with her.
Just don't let her think that it's her fault.
>>
File: 1451162068136.jpg (577KB, 2048x1284px) Image search: [Google]
1451162068136.jpg
577KB, 2048x1284px
>>25572733
I'll be joining you shortly.
>>
>>25577994
stop trying to steal OP's thunder you faggot we're talking about him not you.

shut up and do it
>>
>>25575781
the word you are looking for is sympathy, i think
>>
OP here again, I really do love you guys. The only regret I have at this point is that we all couldnt get to know each other better. Thanks for the support over the years and in this thread as well
>>
>>25579131
Hey op.

Not gonna try to talk you out of it, I think that's a decision for everyone to make on their own.
I do wish you the best though.
Even though we're all dicks we do love you op.

This place is just somewhere to go while we decide whether or not to do it.

>goodbye op, I hope you find peace
>>
>>25577994
see you on the other side
>maybe there is a robot heaven and moot is god there
>>
>>25579232
If nothing else ill find peace, friend
>>
File: Punpun.png (152KB, 555x394px) Image search: [Google]
Punpun.png
152KB, 555x394px
Godspeed brobot. Sorry to hear that it got to this point. Out of perhaps morbid curiosity, what's on your mind? Feeling calm about it all ending or anxious about having to go through with it?
>>
>>25579687
Depends on how I have to do it. At this point if I wanna OD which im most comfortable with, I'd have to break in somewhere and steal all my years worth of drugs back. Thats probably gonna happen because I dread the thought of hanging myself for some reason, dunno if I could do it, its like my body wont let me. Hell I still get scared of people from my past coming and shooting me sometimes
>>
>>25579131
Good luck, robro. Make sure your method is fast and painless. Or slow and painless, if that is your thing. Perhaps your atoms will recombine into a luckier consciousness sometime in the far future.
>>
>>25579979
Makes sense. How was coming to terms with the idea that this is what you wanted to do? Like at what point did it all just sort of "click" and you decided that this is what you wanted to do? How easy was it to come to terms with the weight of such a decision, and put aside other "priorities" and life obligations?

sorry for all the weird questions, I just imagine I'll be in a similar place at some point in the near future and am curious about what the experience in arriving there is like.
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 189x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 189x350px
>>25579687
Pun pun master race
>>
File: 1450555583002.png (68KB, 2317x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1450555583002.png
68KB, 2317x1600px
>>25580402
This. OP if you haven't read punpun, do it before you off yourself.
>>
>>25580222
>How was coming to terms with the idea that this is what you wanted to do? Like at what point did it all just sort of "click" and you decided that this is what you wanted to do?

It was just a lot of hell to be honest with you bro. There were years where I would mutter "just kill yourself" under my breath a lot, but I was never really at "that point" you know. Its just been these recent years where ive really been fucking up and the world has really been kicking me in the teeth that I actually just said fuck it. It started with the first few minor attempts I mean dont get me wrong ive been doing dangerous shit all my life that could get me killed, but I was never REALLY trying til about this last half year, like I said in earlier posts im surprised im alive. So all in all I think its just been a long time comin, but it took some serious shit to just be so ok with it

>How easy was it to come to terms with the weight of such a decision, and put aside other "priorities" and life obligations?

Honestly, most of the crazy shit I did in my own fucked up mind I was just trying to fucking make it for the ones I cared about. It just got more and more fucked up as time went on. One thing always led to another

>sorry for all the weird questions, I just imagine I'll be in a similar place at some point in the near future and am curious about what the experience in arriving there is like.

Ya know apart of me wishes what ive been through on no man. Normie and especially not a fellow robot. I doubt most people will get to where im at, but there is a certain resolve about it, I can say for certain that the hardest time in my life was clinging to it. I wish you the best brother and I hope things turn around for you
>>
>>25580543
Will dew
>>
>>25572733
Buy a revolver buy one bullet spin it two things can happen. On the universe can tell you whether your meant to live or die. It isn't alive or aware but it's the most pure form of judgement, chance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8k9rD7lx9c
>>
>>25581058
Nah don't add to gun violence statistics.
>>
>>25581058
In a way the universe was telling me to live by losing my package I was gonna kill myself with only to be reshipped and show up two days after my involuntary psychward stint and be intercepted by my parents. But fuck the universe, look what it did to me, ill be screaming fuck it all the way into the void. Fuck that
>>
>>25576116

Not OP and I watched it. I couldn't stand it and got to 7 minutes. What this guy is saying is a very misguided approach to suicide. When you want to commit suicide you want to die. If you wish you want to slash your throat, I don't think you will think the world is your oyster and you will go explore Australia. In fact if you think you do, then you obviously never been actually depressed. When I was depressed for years I rolled in my own suffering. A person who is suicidal doesn't have a lot of things to think about. It's why the most likely thought pattern is a repetition is I want to die. It's not I don't want to die, there has to be another solution. It's I want to blow my fucking head off because this world fucking sucks. Don't eat any food for one day or to the point where the only thing you want is food. Wanting to kill yourself is like a similar situation. You have suffered so long the only way out is through this one solution where you think it's the only way out. Do us all a favor and don't give advice to depressed people again.
>>
Don't do it OP. We need you here shitposting with us.
>>
>>25581929
Ill be shitposting with you in spirit
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.