[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
>tfw a beer make me dizzy
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: Natalie Portman.jpg (219 KB, 1052x789) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Natalie Portman.jpg
219 KB, 1052x789
>tfw a beer make me dizzy

who /weak/ here
>>
it's the carbonation, it fucks with how your body handles the alcohol
try wine or hard liquor instead
>>
I want my daughter, Jasmijn, to stop drinking. She's not even 16 and she's fucking up her brain and health. I want her to go medical school whens she's older, but when she keeps it up like this, that will never happen.
>>
>>25572106

Well hello old guy

>>25572064

I can drink until I can't stand and everyone refuses to believe I'm drunk.
>>
>Had 3 beers on christmas
>It was difficult to walk steady and soon after I felt like shit

THAT'S WHY I DON'T GO OUT MOM OKAY? GET OFF MY BACK!
>>
>>25572106
That's sad anon
>>
File: 1335198116935.jpg (60 KB, 207x219) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1335198116935.jpg
60 KB, 207x219
Wait, I thought alcohol was supposed to make you feel a bit dizzy. Isn't that where the word tipsy comes from?
>>
>>25572064
For new year I drank a whole bottle of wine and two beers and it did nothing for me other than make me more depressed. >tfwnogf feelings got too strong and pretty much cried myself to sleep while other people were celebrating new year together. I do not know how much longer I can take this.
>>
Eat food, drink slower, remember to breathe, stay hydrated.
>>
>>25572106

You must be an awful parent.
>>
>>25572175

It is, but a single beer shouldn't.
>>
File: Cadaver-0011.jpg (74 KB, 600x402) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Cadaver-0011.jpg
74 KB, 600x402
>>25572106
>I want her to go medical school whens she's older, but when she keeps it up like this, that will never happen.

>but when she keeps it up like this, that will never happen.

Never say never anon.
>>
File: Steel-Reserve.jpg (67 KB, 410x410) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Steel-Reserve.jpg
67 KB, 410x410
>>25572278

Not even a single beer on an empty stomach after not drinking for ages?
>>
Alcohol doesn't have an effect on me.
First day at university the people in my flat were all going 'out' and I said I would go because I don't want to be known not to try. Never had more than a sip of alcohol before.
>8 Shots of vodka
>2 Pints of Jack and Coke (Probably about 1/7th Jack each)
>Half a pint of beer but tasted like piss so didn't finish it

Had absolutely no effect, made me piss a lot though. The rest of them had about the same as me and were absolutely plastered.
>>
>>25572064
Did you drink on an empty stomach? If you're a skelly like me just eat a lot before you drink. On a full stomach I can handle 5-6 beers no problem but on empty 1-2 and I'm already buzzed kinda embarrassing but it is what it is
>>
Drank 4 beers and a bottle of wine just now. I don't really feel anything, just how I like it.

It's become harder and harder recently to sleep without dozing off with some intoxicants.
>>
>>25572315
don't ever drink on an empty stomach.
>>
>>25572106
You're literally just a shitty father dude. No wonder you're posting this here of all places. Like, how fucked up are you to be a father who spends his time on some mongolian frogposting bulletin?

Your daughter is clearly not living a contented life, and you're entirely to blame for this.

Before you cause her 'daddy issues' to spiral out of control, consider being a better person. Have rules, have guidelines, make sure she's either involved with the community, or is a part of extracurricular or sports at school.

In all seriousness she probably hates you. If you can't do anything else, at least be a friend to her.
>>
>>25572064
>tfw drink beers, then go to bed, only to wake up a few hours later and not be able to fall back asleep
>>
>>25572362
i eat a pizza before
>>
>>25572315
no unless its like a 22 oz double ipa
>>
>>25572315
Steel is the nastiest shit ever sold in a can. every single time I drink that shit, even if it's just half a can, I'm as sick as a dog with stomach cancer the next day
>>
>>25572391
Will fucking her solve her daddy issues? I need to give her more love, right?
>>
>>25572556
My girlfriends pussy tastes like rusty metal. I think it's because she has a roastie. Should I dump her?
>>
>>25572629
just eat her ass instead senpai
>>
>>25572688
Why? That's shitty. And besides, that's her job.
>>
>>25572629

That'd be the taste of blood senpai.
>>
>>25572140
>3 beers
You fucking light weight piece of shit
>>
>>25572281
nuedaretd ekk
>>
>>25572106
I know your pain. I told my wife's son that he should drink less but he punched me in the face and called me a faggot so I have to keep buying him alcohol. Last night I couldn't sleep all night because he partied with his friends in the living room (wife kicked me out of her bed in June).
>>
>>25572384

I do sometimes drink on an empty stomach. Then when the buzz hits I got dinner ready and the ethanol is all soaked up. Works for me senpai, you have to know what you're doing.

>>25572556

I wonder what the junk is that causes this.
>>
>>25572787
Why? Since when does my asshole bleed? Who are you anyway?
>>
>>25572963
So aggressive. Enjoy the alcoholism.
>>
File: 53737838.jpg (38 KB, 500x333) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
53737838.jpg
38 KB, 500x333
>>25573295
>he punched me in the face and called me a faggot so I have to keep buying him alcohol
>wife kicked me out of her bed in June
That sort of sounds like my dad if I ever happened to have that rebellious teenage phase. He and mom haven't been sleeping in the same bed for over a decade now, still married and live in the same house though.
>>
>used to be around 290 lbs
>it took at least 4 drinks to feel anything
>lost tons of weight.
>one drink gets me tipsy now

I got hammered off of 3 rum and cokes at my family's Christmas party. Going to bars is a lot cheaper now which is kind of good.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
Thread DB ID: 383550

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.