[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw a beer make me dizzy who /weak/ here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: Natalie Portman.jpg (219KB, 1052x789px) Image search: [Google]
Natalie Portman.jpg
219KB, 1052x789px
>tfw a beer make me dizzy

who /weak/ here
>>
it's the carbonation, it fucks with how your body handles the alcohol
try wine or hard liquor instead
>>
I want my daughter, Jasmijn, to stop drinking. She's not even 16 and she's fucking up her brain and health. I want her to go medical school whens she's older, but when she keeps it up like this, that will never happen.
>>
>>25572106

Well hello old guy

>>25572064

I can drink until I can't stand and everyone refuses to believe I'm drunk.
>>
>Had 3 beers on christmas
>It was difficult to walk steady and soon after I felt like shit

THAT'S WHY I DON'T GO OUT MOM OKAY? GET OFF MY BACK!
>>
>>25572106
That's sad anon
>>
File: 1335198116935.jpg (60KB, 207x219px) Image search: [Google]
1335198116935.jpg
60KB, 207x219px
Wait, I thought alcohol was supposed to make you feel a bit dizzy. Isn't that where the word tipsy comes from?
>>
>>25572064
For new year I drank a whole bottle of wine and two beers and it did nothing for me other than make me more depressed. >tfwnogf feelings got too strong and pretty much cried myself to sleep while other people were celebrating new year together. I do not know how much longer I can take this.
>>
Eat food, drink slower, remember to breathe, stay hydrated.
>>
>>25572106

You must be an awful parent.
>>
>>25572175

It is, but a single beer shouldn't.
>>
File: Cadaver-0011.jpg (74KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
Cadaver-0011.jpg
74KB, 600x402px
>>25572106
>I want her to go medical school whens she's older, but when she keeps it up like this, that will never happen.

>but when she keeps it up like this, that will never happen.

Never say never anon.
>>
File: Steel-Reserve.jpg (67KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
Steel-Reserve.jpg
67KB, 410x410px
>>25572278

Not even a single beer on an empty stomach after not drinking for ages?
>>
Alcohol doesn't have an effect on me.
First day at university the people in my flat were all going 'out' and I said I would go because I don't want to be known not to try. Never had more than a sip of alcohol before.
>8 Shots of vodka
>2 Pints of Jack and Coke (Probably about 1/7th Jack each)
>Half a pint of beer but tasted like piss so didn't finish it

Had absolutely no effect, made me piss a lot though. The rest of them had about the same as me and were absolutely plastered.
>>
>>25572064
Did you drink on an empty stomach? If you're a skelly like me just eat a lot before you drink. On a full stomach I can handle 5-6 beers no problem but on empty 1-2 and I'm already buzzed kinda embarrassing but it is what it is
>>
Drank 4 beers and a bottle of wine just now. I don't really feel anything, just how I like it.

It's become harder and harder recently to sleep without dozing off with some intoxicants.
>>
>>25572315
don't ever drink on an empty stomach.
>>
>>25572106
You're literally just a shitty father dude. No wonder you're posting this here of all places. Like, how fucked up are you to be a father who spends his time on some mongolian frogposting bulletin?

Your daughter is clearly not living a contented life, and you're entirely to blame for this.

Before you cause her 'daddy issues' to spiral out of control, consider being a better person. Have rules, have guidelines, make sure she's either involved with the community, or is a part of extracurricular or sports at school.

In all seriousness she probably hates you. If you can't do anything else, at least be a friend to her.
>>
>>25572064
>tfw drink beers, then go to bed, only to wake up a few hours later and not be able to fall back asleep
>>
>>25572362
i eat a pizza before
>>
>>25572315
no unless its like a 22 oz double ipa
>>
>>25572315
Steel is the nastiest shit ever sold in a can. every single time I drink that shit, even if it's just half a can, I'm as sick as a dog with stomach cancer the next day
>>
>>25572391
Will fucking her solve her daddy issues? I need to give her more love, right?
>>
>>25572556
My girlfriends pussy tastes like rusty metal. I think it's because she has a roastie. Should I dump her?
>>
>>25572629
just eat her ass instead senpai
>>
>>25572688
Why? That's shitty. And besides, that's her job.
>>
>>25572629

That'd be the taste of blood senpai.
>>
>>25572140
>3 beers
You fucking light weight piece of shit
>>
>>25572281
nuedaretd ekk
>>
>>25572106
I know your pain. I told my wife's son that he should drink less but he punched me in the face and called me a faggot so I have to keep buying him alcohol. Last night I couldn't sleep all night because he partied with his friends in the living room (wife kicked me out of her bed in June).
>>
>>25572384

I do sometimes drink on an empty stomach. Then when the buzz hits I got dinner ready and the ethanol is all soaked up. Works for me senpai, you have to know what you're doing.

>>25572556

I wonder what the junk is that causes this.
>>
>>25572787
Why? Since when does my asshole bleed? Who are you anyway?
>>
>>25572963
So aggressive. Enjoy the alcoholism.
>>
File: 53737838.jpg (38KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
53737838.jpg
38KB, 500x333px
>>25573295
>he punched me in the face and called me a faggot so I have to keep buying him alcohol
>wife kicked me out of her bed in June
That sort of sounds like my dad if I ever happened to have that rebellious teenage phase. He and mom haven't been sleeping in the same bed for over a decade now, still married and live in the same house though.
>>
>used to be around 290 lbs
>it took at least 4 drinks to feel anything
>lost tons of weight.
>one drink gets me tipsy now

I got hammered off of 3 rum and cokes at my family's Christmas party. Going to bars is a lot cheaper now which is kind of good.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.