[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to the 7/11 near my house because I'm hungry >grab

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (296KB, 521x347px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
296KB, 521x347px
>go to the 7/11 near my house because I'm hungry
>grab some chips and shit and go to the counter
>suddenly this huge fucking neckbeard charges in
>runs straight to the second counter, slams down some money, and murmurs something
>the lady at the cash register asks him to speak up
>he raises his voice only a few decibels and says "I-I'd like 59 lottery tickets, please"
>FIFTY FUCKING NINE
>the lady responds the same way I did
>"powerball, please"
>she gives him all 59 tickets while I sit at the other counter just wanting to leave already
>the fucking autist sits there and counts them each
>after he's done he says
>"t-there's only 54, there should be f-five more..."
>she gives him a look like what the fuck then grabs five more
>he doesn't even say thanks and just barges out the door
>I pay for my shit and leave
>see him outside getting into an SUV with some older lady in the drivers seat
>figure it's his mom and go home
Any robots got similar stories? Y'know, like running into autists in real life?
>>
>>25571435
If you're going to try to win money that way it'd probably be better going all over town getting like one ticket from each place
>>
Bumpity bump a rump
>>
I've got a neckbeard
I wear a trenchcoat and trilby, and I walk down to a nearby store occasionally to buy cheetos and mountain dew. I even tip my trilby at the cashiers.
I'm not kidding
>>
>>25571435

It's a retarded request. He was ashamed. If he'd swaggered in and just politely asked for them it'd have been even more bizzare.
>>
>>25571923

Black trenchcoat, black slacks and Dr. Martens here, but only in appropriate weather.
>>
>>25571502
not sure why you think it works like that, but it doesn't.
>>
>>25571923
>>25571953
Holy shit, you two are practically just shouting "HEY, I'M AUTISTIC"
>>
>>25571923
Post proof, please. Wear them and timestamp.
>>
File: neckbeard[1].jpg (63KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard[1].jpg
63KB, 720x960px
>>25571435
>go to classic movie night because showing sci-fi film I havent seen before.
>get their early, and pray annoying people dont sit next to me
> thirty something ADD Asian bitch accompanied by 3 white dudes on my left
>fucking dork to the right of me sits next to me
>think he offered to move from wherever he was sitting before to accomodate some group of normies that wanted to sit toghether, but the came sort of late and couldn't find a row of seats big enough for their group.
> neck beard, dresses like a slob, obviously never/rarely exercises, has poor volume control, has TWO cell phones even though he came by himself.
>dork turns out to be way more annoying than the ditzy Asian girl
>drops stuff over and over again
>Starts to laugh at the prologue that states it is "Los Angeles November, 2019" because "lol, where are our flying cars" (film was Blade Runner)
>luckily he gets stops this shit after I sigh real loudly.
>Pulls out his phone like 10 times to her one
>Apologizes every time before pulling his phone out
>luckily he drops it under my seat and doesnt have the nerve to ask me to pick it up for him or get himself.
>Dork is one of these types of people that I keep running into over and over again in my life.
>the voice is always the worst thing about these people. It's funny how I've never seen a TV show or movie that get's this part 100% accurate. It's like the people making comedies about nerds,dorks, geeks, etc have never run into this type of dork
>somehow they have a voice modulated to produce MAXIMUM irritation
>>
File: 700.png (332KB, 850x513px) Image search: [Google]
700.png
332KB, 850x513px
>>25571502
I use lottery vending machines and buy lottery tickets 1-5 at a time at different places usually. If I do buy lottery tickets from an attendant when I use change or redeeming tickets, I keep it short and simple, like "3 Powerball and 3 mega Millions." "Good Luck" "Thanks bye"
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.