[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Living in Rapture

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Welcome_to_Rapture.jpg (552KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Welcome_to_Rapture.jpg
552KB, 1600x1200px
I would probably give anything to live in Rapture, in an alternate version that is, one that hasnt nor will fall. Any robots with the same or similar wishes??
>>
>>25571254
lmao, stick to reading Ayn Rand, NEETcuck.
>>
>>25571793
I think it's probably more the underwater city theme than the economics. If the economic system was the same, the collapse would happen sooner or later.
>>
>>25571823
Yeah the 50's theme with the music and dress code, together with the underwater city do it for me, the everybody is free economic stanpoint would rip the city up in due time
>>
Yes op, I would love to live in a pre destroyed rapture. It is one of my recurring dreams sitting around listening to swing, smoking and drinking my whiskey
>>
You realize you could, right OP?
Scientists won't tell you, but you could make an underwater city
Of course it'd cost millions and probably take half your lifetime to build, but it's possible
The hardest part would probably just be trying to keep oxygen down there, so you'd need like giant oxygen tanks on the edges of the city, shooting it straight into the beautiful paradise
>>
>>25572327
Youre damn right, there was en episode on game theory that with enough money for recourses the city could become reality, the creators of the game even made it as realistic as possible, even the location in the ocean the picked was possible (with the endothermic energie being haebestable there). But even if the city was perfect we needed to take medication for all sorts of thing (vitamine D as an example), would still love it though
>>
>>25571254
Could the Rapture experiment ever have worked out?
>>
>>25571254
Yes I would. Mostly for the uncontrolled scientific breakthroughs. The art deco is a plus.
>>
>robot wanting to live in Rapture

Dude lets face it you wouldn't last one day.
>>
>>25571254
You'd get torn apart by some monster you beta
>>
>>25573567
Not necessarily.

In the prequel book its said that one of the major problems facing the city wasn't just Sinclair, that ultra collectivist woman and splicers but jobs were being neglected.

Sinclair said it best

>Everyone who comes down here wants to be a king but they forget that someone has to scrub the toilets

I'm paraphrasing here but the point still stands. I'm sure a robot could easily get a job as a janitor or retail or whatever.
>>
>implying Rapture supports parasitic useless NEETs
>>
>tfw I want to be a film maker

In the Rapture context though, I just don't see how any artistic types can survive without getting literally ass raped by Sander Cohen.
>>
>>25572327
Or you could rip the oxygen straight out of the water with huge processing plants
>>
>>25573813
Be the rabbit without the ears anon, don't let the nay sayers keep you down, without the burden of criticism you can do whatever you please.
>>
File: 1433265949276.jpg (42KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1433265949276.jpg
42KB, 680x510px
>you will never go back to the first time getting drunk and playing bioshock when you were 17
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.