[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i smoke weed? What do you even gain from it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: cGM4VOj.png (346KB, 604x589px) Image search: [Google]
cGM4VOj.png
346KB, 604x589px
Should i smoke weed?
What do you even gain from it?
>>
You feel good for a little while.
>>
>>25570708
good vibes
lel
but really don't overdo it, getting full blasted is never worth it. atleast for me anyways.
>>
>>25570708
like, just go for it duude lmao, it like, like cures cancer and awakens you to the world and shit maaan

lemmie tell you a true story, man

My wife got aids from this black guy she was fucking while I bragged about smoking weed on /b/ - one spliff later she was cured - The government dont want you to know dude!
>>
>>25570708
Sure why not.

It makes you feel good physically and mentally, but it's definitely a weird feeling especially the first time. If you smoke it with other people it helps you socialize better and if you smoke it by yourself it lets you delve into some pretty deep introspection.

Oh and also everything from music to food is going to feel 100X better and more nuanced.
>>
>>25571060
The first time you don't feel shit
>>
Weed is great medicine.
Use it as long as you want. Just don't over do it to the point where you can't function well.
Also, once you're in a psychology healthy state (out of stressful life situation) you'll know when you're done. It's 100% non addictive, so you'll end up stop using it once you're feeling good.
>>
>>25570708
I only feel like when I have high fever. Every time.

I guess it just sucks for some people.
>>
>>25571219
*psychologically
>>
Very fun and very comfy.
Many things such as nature, masturbation, eating and music are more enjoyable too.
You mostly become easily entertained and feel good in your body.
>>
>>25570708
>DUDE WEED LMAO
weed is for faggots desu family
Check'em
>>
>>25570708
>smoking normalfag leafs

You cannot smoke and be a robot.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.