[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>decide this morning to try and be normie today >dress

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: 1413688854259.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1413688854259.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
>decide this morning to try and be normie today
>dress nice, go to starbucks with my laptop
>maybe I'll meet a girl
>not particularly crowded when I enter
>put headphones in, sit down at a table
>browse on my laptop
>a few minutes later a qt walks in
>sits directly across from me
>my heart starts pounding
>keep eyes on screen
>she keeps glancing up at me from her studying or whatever
>make eye contact
>she smiles at me
>look back at my screen like an autist and don't even smile back
>a few minutes later she gets up and moves to a single-person chair with no table instead

I'm sitting in starbucks still and she's still here. How do I unfuck this up
>>
>>25570656
just fucking go and say hello i am anon.
trust me dude this is the best way.
>>
>>25570656

If you talk to her she's going to notice your social awkwardness. The whole conversation will fall apart
>>
Go back and tell her that you were busy with some important shit and that you didnt really notice her.
>>
tbqh you're fucked senpai, try to talk to her.
>>
>>25570693
Stfu. Let the boy step out of le comfortzone
>>
>>25570693
t-thanks

>>25570676
What do I say after "hi I'm anon"?
>>
"Hehe sorry im a bit akward... Can I sit down with you?"

After that just b urself
>>
You fucked it, anon.
>>
>>25570656

just show her this post...

she'll be flatted by the fact you called her a QT, and she will be charmed and humored by the cute pepe froggy in your picture....

DO IT!
>>
>>25570721
>"let me chow down on that booty hole, boo"
>>
>>25570656
Two possibilities:

1.she was interested in you
2.she was terrified of you and acted nice as a concession, she moved to the single chair to avoid inviting future contact
>>
>>25570745
Fuck it I'm going to do this.

wish me luck I'll post results
>>
File: 346534572.gif (983KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
346534572.gif
983KB, 640x360px
Tell her that you're a magnificent gentleman
>>
>>25570721
She will answer im girlname. Then do the cd pickupline. You know. Do you like cds. I could tape my dick to your forehead so you can c dis nuts
>>
>>25570745
Please think long and hard before doing this, OP.
But it would at least be better than doing nothing at all (unless you're terrified of the potential spaghetti)
>>
>>25570721
just basic conversations like how are you doing today or what are you up to ? and then after a while compliment her like you kinda find her cute. just clarify yourself you are actually into her and wanna date/fuck her. if she refuses or does something stupid just walk away. remember you didnt even know her 2 minutes ago. i know its kinda hard but just try to look confident and maybe after a while ask for her number.
>>
>>25570841
Jesus christ that sounds terrifying. Especially since this place is full of people
>>
>>25570841
>basic conversation
>not using a cheezy pickup line
What a jew
>>
>>25570656
just do it anon, don't let your dreams be dreamed
>>
>>25570867
Imagine yourself in an RPG.
Act like no mistake you make would matter. It's all just a romance feature in a video game.
>>
>>25570867
>place is full of people

that is even better desu.
because noone has balls to do something like that. and they will find it somewhat awkward. but deep down inside they all know that they cant do such thing and they are kinda envy you.

show those people that you are much more better than them and go ahead do it.
>>
>>25570919
Thank you anon. She's sitting there studying by herself, and there's nowhere to sit down next to her though.
>>
>>25570919
>buying gf

Meorignla
>>
>>25570778
Ok, now things are getting interesting
>>
>>25570778
do it man there is literally nothing you can lose.
>>
File: purefear.jpg (27KB, 750x715px) Image search: [Google]
purefear.jpg
27KB, 750x715px
>>25570778
Holy fuck don't do it OP. Chances are shes heard of 4chan as the "Scary pedofile hacker anonymous hangout"
>>
It's over with her. Just wait until another girl arrives.
>>
>>25570778
OP here

Just showed her the post on my laptop and tried to laugh about it. She just laughed and said "please stay away from me"

Oh well.
>>
>>25571319
Post proofs you fag
>>
>>25571319
oh god i want to believe
>>
>>25571406
How the shit is he supposed to do that? Ask her to say it again, record it, and post it on voocaroo?
>>
>>25571471
Just post a picture of her with timestamp without being noticed
>>
>>25571319
oh you faggot.
i really tried to help you and look what you did.
>>
File: 1447692641860.jpg (73KB, 663x784px) Image search: [Google]
1447692641860.jpg
73KB, 663x784px
cmon anon, just go
>>
>>25571319
This never happened. Kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>25571319
That's because you're not using a script. If you customized 4chan to look like a stylish website, you'd be pounding that pussy.
>>
Remember the thread where two people from /r9k/ were in the same Starbucks?

I wonder if they became friends
>>
>>25570656

just be yourself :-)
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.