[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone with greentext storys about being bullied in school?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: doggo.png (2KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
doggo.png
2KB, 320x320px
anyone with greentext storys about being bullied in school?
>>
>>25569519
Not me. I repressed many of the incidents that happened to me, and writing the rest would be too painful.
>>
>>25569519
I had a mental break down junior year and shaved my eyebrows off I never really spoke to anyone before that but after that folks started taking to me
Ayy lmao
>>
>be scrawny 14 y/o
>socially awkward
>dad pressures me into joining the football team
>we have to get drug tested to join
>go into the bathroom with three chads
>do my business
>the chads invade the stall and pin me
>they tell me to drink my own urine
>refuse
>they grab me and try to force me to drink it
>I'm resisting and warm piss ends up pouring all over my face and shirt
>they flee
>I soak myself in water and try to play it off like nothing happened
>>
>>25569519
>Get bullied
>Get over it because I'm not a gamma male
>>
>>25569519
not exactly bullying but still kinda relevant

>highschool
>usual clique of assholes, driving around in base model imprezas trying to say they're fast
>one guy owns an R32 GTS-T that he paid $30 for some shady auto shop to put GTR badges on
>everybody can see it's a GTS-T
>fart cannon exhaust, cheap walmart sub, the usual
>constantly puts everybody down
>shit talks everybody
>one day get an idea
>taking foods before lunch, get to make cafeteria food for everybody stupid enough to buy it
>he's pretty stupid
>sell him the usual blt club
>see him eating it
>walk by and tell his friend I know that I put laxatives in his food
>his friend tells him
>almost instantly gets up and runs to bathroom
>tell his friend that I was joking
>his friend eventually gets a call from him, still in the bathroom, screaming about how much liquid shit is pouring out of his asshole
>his friend just laughs and tells him it'll be alright
>he eventually gets out and immediately tells the secretary at the office that he wants to talk to the principle
>the two go around the school trying to find me, explaining to every class that he has had sludge coming out of him for the past hour
>eventually find me
>tell them that I don't make the food, just sell it
>say that I told his friend I put laxatives in his food as a joke
>principle tells me to not spread rumours
>he tries to punch me as the principle stands next to him
>gets suspended for two weeks
>eventually expelled for calling the principle a "disgruntled asshole"
>forever known as the guy that took down GTS-T boy with a blt and some lies
>>
File: 1442287312081.jpg (46KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1442287312081.jpg
46KB, 400x400px
>>25569679
>they flee

That's a hilarious way of saying they ran.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.