[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm such a nice guy why don't women like me Pro

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 11

File: 1451479400947.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1451479400947.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>I'm such a nice guy why don't women like me

Pro tip being a coward doesn't mean you're a nice guy
>>
File: 1451460963405.jpg (46KB, 528x492px) Image search: [Google]
1451460963405.jpg
46KB, 528x492px
>I'll treat her better than Chad
>treats his own mom like shit
>>
File: 2x8a_Hc8oNg.jpg (50KB, 449x608px) Image search: [Google]
2x8a_Hc8oNg.jpg
50KB, 449x608px
Pretty much, OP.

Some guys are under the impression that if you don't offend anyone you are nice. That's just being spineless and self centered for you are not being genuine and are just trying to make sure no one dislikes you, which makes you a coward like you said.

It's unattractive, especially in males.
>>
File: 1451190897655.jpg (199KB, 666x800px) Image search: [Google]
1451190897655.jpg
199KB, 666x800px
Nice guy is a feminist meme, fuck off back to tumblr, whore. I hope I you get raped by an aids nigger.

I am not nice, I hate women and niggers. I don't have a gf because I can't spend 5 minutes with a girl without telling her the truth about herself. No one here ever thought they were a nice guy. You want nice go to our sister board [s4s].
>>
>>25569989
>It's unattractive
It's irrelevant. The ONLY thing that matters in attraction is looks, money, and status. If Chris Hemsworth went out of his way to not offend anyone he would be described as nice. If your average 3/10 male robot behaved in the same way he would be described as spineless.
IT
DOES
NOT
MATTER
HOW
YOU
ACT
Stop deluding yourself into thinking otherwise. Women are even more shallow than men.
>>
>>25569989

>maybe if I'm nice and agree with her she'll let me touch her roastie
>>
>>25569160
some people genuinely are nice and make this complaint though, the problem isn't that they aren't really nice, the problem is that being nice ALONE does not entitle you a girlfriend, you have to be also attractive, interesting or satisfy some other romantic quirk in a girl. idk what these nice guys expect, do they think that a relationship involves just walking around being nice to a girl or what?
>>
File: obama cares.jpg (23KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
obama cares.jpg
23KB, 400x225px
>>25569160
literally all new threads on r9k are about guys who can't get women
>>
File: 2ItQ3FehG_M.jpg (158KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2ItQ3FehG_M.jpg
158KB, 768x1024px
>>25570067
Aha, yeah. I see. Sure, sure.

Those darn Stacies who just look for a lay will never learn!

WHERE ARE ALL THE GOOD WOMEN GONE !?!?!?!?!

Physical attraction is very important. People judge people at first sight, there is nothing we can do about it, but that doesn't mean our mind is set on that judgement for a lot of attraction can come from the surprising misjudgement people have.

Status is important to a socialite, either status a person has or could bring for being with them. That's normal and natural, instinctual even, like guys liking asses and tits.

Money is security, but not as vital as it once was, being self sustaining with your own interests is enough today. Women would rather have someone doing what they want but barely earning instead of someone earning a lot but miserable.

Charm, confidence is a universally liked trait.

People are not shallow because reasons for attraction exist, they're shallow when they can't look past the superficial attractions.
>>
>>25570171

I'm not sure what the point of your post is. Are you saying women do care about niceness? Because you'd be wrong. They don't even care about money so much any more. They just want dicks, lots of them, and attached to tall, muscular, low fat men with an attractive face and good hairline.
>>
>>25570171
>Physical attraction is very important. People judge people at first sight, there is nothing we can do about it, but that doesn't mean our mind is set on that judgement for a lot of attraction can come from the surprising misjudgement people have.
Actually our minds often are set in stone based on a first impression; haven't you ever heard that women know if they want to have sex with you within the first few seconds of seeing you. Personality is based largely on the way someone looks. People with a low brow ridge and large jaw and who are tall are seen as dominant whereas people with a high brow ridge, weak jaw and who are short are seen as submissive. Why do you think manlets get so much hate? People think these weak characteristics make a person pathetic and not worth taking seriously. Sadly these opinions don't just affect life in the sexual market place but the job market place as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYQZ1uY8NrQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTwSSTWfwuM
In that second video attractive people and unattractive people are interviewed for a job. Despite having the EXACT same qualifications and being coached to act similarly to one another during the interview the attractive people did much better in the interview and the interviewers ascribed positive personality traits to the attractive people. One interviewer was even going to offer a six figure job to the handsome male and all he had done in the interview was smile and nod and give brief one word answers.
Status and extreme wealth are attracitve for primal reasons because they represent power which is attractive in a male but when even these things come easier to good looking males, or those lucky enough to be born into a very well off family, then the deck is truly stacked against ugly men. You need to stop defending things on the basis of being natural because that's not a valid argument it's an appeal to nature fallacy.
>>
>>25570067
The only reason you believe this is because it allows you to continue being a victim.
>>
File: 4tQhbYcG4rk.jpg (267KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
4tQhbYcG4rk.jpg
267KB, 1280x960px
>>25570533
I'm saying physical attraction is a factor but not the only one.

It's the only factor that matters when it comes to the 'Stacies' of the world.

Also women who seeks "nice guys" seek genuine nice guys, obviously there are bonus points if he has traits which she finds attractive.

Being nice is not a character trait to point out, it does not make a person. If a person can be summarize by just "nice" then they are boring, also going back to my earlier point they don't want someone being nice out of fear of rejection or upsetting people. They're just looking for a decent person.

People in general have a poor judge of character, women have more partner options than men. It's fairly logical to assume women will have more poor experiences than men regarding partners.
>>
>>25570602
I can't even being to describe to you how much I would like to be wrong about this. Don't try to psychoanalyze me based on a 4chan post cuckboy.
>>
>>25570602
>ugly
>become confident
>suddenly creep
you are either you are a chad or a women.
>>
>>25570602
At the end of the day you always remind me that everything i do is wrong, i don't see how you want me to feel about that.
But i do know how it makes you feel, so i guess i exist to give you the pleasure that you only get from kicking someone who's laying in a ditch

>>25570651
Anon you're wrong, don't you see? You been wrong all your life, it's time to open your eyes and see the truth.
Everything you do is wrong, the way you eat, the way you sleep, the way you walk,etc... is all wrong
>>
File: 9_9VBCuffQ8.jpg (476KB, 1223x1024px) Image search: [Google]
9_9VBCuffQ8.jpg
476KB, 1223x1024px
>>25570567
It's not set in stone, what's set in stone is the whole thing about judgement at first sight.

You will always have that initial impression in your mind, gnawing away at some thoughts regarding the person, but it's definitely not set in stone.

There's a decent read, a book called "Blink" that deals with this subject, goes on about more than just character judgement as well. You should check it out.

Also I never completely disregarded any attraction. Some women just want wealth, others are purely attracted to confidence and charisma etc. In general both sexes like the attractive and charismatic figure, just look at TV shows and movies etc. Physical appearance is very important, but that does not mean it's the only thing people care about. At first sight, perhaps, when people get to know each other there's a decent chance at something more.
>>
>>25570713
>Tells me to check out a Malcolm Gladwell book
BAHAHA
Jesus Christ man how fucking bluepill can you get? Gladwell's a complete hack, a pop academic wannabe that writes trash for the business and self-help crowd. Complete trash.
>>
>>25569160
Who said robots were "le nice guy"?
>>
Oh man what a new argument, really never seen this one before. You have enlightened me OP, I will change my beta ways starting this moment.
>>
File: 2B98AbwBjYU.jpg (166KB, 700x930px) Image search: [Google]
2B98AbwBjYU.jpg
166KB, 700x930px
>>25570830
You're probably right. I got the book from a blue-collar family member.

Was an interesting read for me at least. We seem to agree that impression at first sight is a real thing which cannot be controlled and we disagree at the set in stone part.

Got any suggestions on the topic that is not written by hacks?
>>
>>25569160
Those who claim to be "nice guys" usually are self-centered jerks. No surprise there. Actual nice guys do get laid.
>>
>>25570861
This is just what feminists and the tumblr crowd likes to think that all men who are unsuccessful with women are like so that they don't have to feel even the slightest bit bad for rejecting them and mocking them with their friends.
>>
>>25570911
Oh i'm sure, Marcus the meth dealer is an example of altruistic behavior, remember that time he shot a cashier?
>>
>>25570962
Do you into reading comprehension? That has nothing to do with what I wrote. Actual nice guys do get laid. Being a genuinely nice guy is an attractive trait. Jerks do get laid too. But being a jerk is a minus for the attractiveness scale.
>>
>>25570983
Lol, this nigga thinks women don't flick their beans when they see aggresive men killing other men, women love that shit.
In fact only certain males are allowed to cultivate their violent tendencies, which is why these men are succesful.
It's simple social engineering
>>
>>25571054
You seem to be an expert on what girls like. So, do tell us how many girls you have fucked? I mean, surely you wouldn't be a virgin trying to act tough on the internet?
>>
>>25570651
If you think that attraction is purely down to looks, go to /fit/ and see how they're doing with girls. There's no machine at the gym that can give them social skills or confidence, all they can do is improve their looks, and then they do and all they get is attention from gay men and fatties.

Confidence and the way you behave are incredibly important for attraction. That's why PUA exists and actually works, because it makes you change your behaviour.

Also I assume you're coming from the perspective of someone who isn't attractive to women... so I wonder why that would make you any kind of authority on what is attractive to women? That doesn't make sense.

>>25570696
Every guy, no matter how he looks, is going to be seen as a creep by someone at one point or another. You have to become okay with and accept that, because you can't control other people's feelings. Most people also aren't 'ugly' either, its easy to think you're ugly when you hate yourself anyway.

>>25570701
>At the end of the day you always remind me that everything i do is wrong, i don't see how you want me to feel about that.

Despite being so miserable and hating yourself, being 'laying in a ditch' so to speak, you still manage to have pride that stops you from changing, because you'd rather be miserable than wrong.

You'd rather lie in the ditch than experience the discomfort and effort it would take to climb out, then you decide that you deserve to be in the ditch, and you've go a good perspective on the world from your vantage point at the bottom of that ditch.

I don't tell you that you're wrong to hurt your feelings, I tell you you're wrong because you're wrong, and accepting that you're wrong is the first step out of your ditch.
>>
>>25570617
But you missed out completely on what that anon was saying and how people perceive ones "personality" based on there looks.

Chris Hemsworth could have the same characteristic traits as said "nice" guy, but people won't cut ass on him because he is attractive. They will only see and believe only what the want, disillusioned by his good looks.

>It's the only factor that matters when it comes to the 'Stacies' of the world

But it's not. Far from it. It applies to both females and males. It's just human nature.
>>
>>25571139
>Every guy, no matter how he looks, is going to be seen as a creep
wrong, and a dumb slut is not worth a prison sentence, try again
>>
>>25571139
>There's no machine at the gym that can give them a big dick and an aesthetic face
fixed. Looks matter, just not in regards to muh muscles
>>
>>25570983
>But being a jerk is a minus for the attractiveness scale
Says who?
>>
File: imagination.jpg (47KB, 495x389px) Image search: [Google]
imagination.jpg
47KB, 495x389px
>>25571208
>prison sentence

There you go with those excuses again. You need to stop taking memes so seriously.
>>
>>25571139
That would be true if everyone from fit was good looking.
That would also be true if the good looking people did nothing but go to the gym and drink there protein shake before going home to jerk off to trannies.

If you but a real handsome guy in a social setting, you think girls won't gravitate towards him?

>PUA
Oh, so you're on of those faggots.
>>
File: 1-iaQewMfkA.jpg (68KB, 406x603px) Image search: [Google]
1-iaQewMfkA.jpg
68KB, 406x603px
>>25571185
I don't disagree, physical attraction is important as I've said, and people do judge people at first sight, it's why attraction is important, but I'm also talking about prolonged exposure to the person after the initial meeting.

We base everything the first impression, it's what we have to go on. And yes, we are blind to their personality, character etc because we make up our mind on the spot, I'm saying it's completely possible and normal to change your view on the person after you get to know them, and that they leave more of an impact if they prove the assumption wrong.

Only the most shallow people will continue to take looks into account after the initial impression, and I'm talking about taking it to somewhat of an extreme, where they're dismissive and insulting if the person is unattractive.

It's unfair to a large extent, ugly people get treated poorly and thus develop some shitty traits. It's a vicious process somewhat, but from my experience a lot of people are fairly normal, keep the judgement to themselves and give the person a chance to prove them wrong.
>>
>>25571139
>If you think that attraction is purely down to looks, go to /fit/ and see how they're doing with girls. There's no machine at the gym that can give them social skills or confidence, all they can do is improve their looks, and then they do and all they get is attention from gay men and fatties.
Hate to break this to you but attraction is genetic and lifting won't do much. Physical attraction in males is based mostly on the face and on height. Being lean helps to the extent that it can make your face look better but that's it. There are some girls that like big muscles but they are essentially meaningless if they're not attached to a man with a nice face. /fit/ just fell for the "lifting will make girls want you" meme.
>Confidence and the way you behave are incredibly important for attraction. That's why PUA exists and actually works, because it makes you change your behaviour.
>PUA works
>implying
>Also I assume you're coming from the perspective of someone who isn't attractive to women... so I wonder why that would make you any kind of authority on what is attractive to women? That doesn't make sense.
Do you have to have had cancer to know what it's like and to be an authority on it or do you study about it in science text books, go to medical school, become an oncologist? If you want to disagree with my argument that's fine but don't try to discredit me based on how you think I look, that's a textbook ad hominem fallacy.
>>
>>25571320
>there you go with those excuses again. You need to stop taking memes so seriously.
>while he posts a meme
go shitpost somewhere else faggot
>>
>>25569946
>>treats his own mom like shit
I treat mommy good thanks

>>25569160
I would fight you nigga, I just wouldn't talk to you.
>>
>>25571139
>You'd rather lie in the ditch than experience the discomfort and effort it would take to climb out, then you decide that you deserve to be in the ditch, and you've go a good perspective on the world from your vantage point at the bottom of that ditch.
Isn't that the point of my life?
I mean if i'm supposed to take all the shit that the world throws at me and i'm not allowed to decide my fate on my own where else do i go?
>>
>>25571473
Its not a woman-hating echo-chamber meme tho m8, like getting arrested for hitting on a girl.

>>25571463
>Do you have to have had cancer to know what it's like and to be an authority on it or do you study about it in science text books, go to medical school, become an oncologist? If you want to disagree with my argument that's fine but don't try to discredit me based on how you think I look, that's a textbook ad hominem fallacy.

I didn't say anything about your looks, you're the one who equates 'attractiveness' with 'looks', I just said that you're (probably) not attractive to women, and as far as I'm concerned that could just mean that you're passive, have shitty social skills, and never try... all of which you can choose to change.

Also no, shitposting and circlejerking on r9k all day is not the equivalent of going to fucking medschool, because medschool teaches facts and is based on science and actual experience with patients. Posting and thinking certain things ALL day and letting your brain marinade in the piss-mist of negativity that permiates this board, constantly reinforcing your shitty ideas, doesn't not make those ideas valid. If you want to stick to your medical analogy; pua would be medschool, r9k would be an anti-vaxxer forum.

And yes pua does work, ten years and tens of thousands of guys being helped by it, myself being one of them, I didn't lose my virginity until I was 26, I know what its like to feel as though a girl could never like you. But the simple fact that pua involves guys going out into the world and trying different things, interacting with and understanding women and yourself, means it has more credibility than you and your shitty opinions, because all you do is sit in a woman-hating echo-chamber all day and shitpost.

>>25571680
There's that pride again.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.