[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the story of how I learned to stop being a robot and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

This is the story of how I learned to stop being a robot and love the cherry-bomb.

>only friend in the world (Chad, we'll call him, since he is one) insists I go clubbing with him on Friday
>knows I'm a 'loner', but not what NEET is
>I don't want to go, but he doesn't take no for an answer
>what the fuck, might as well. I've been humiliated before
>day arrives, I decide to put everything I have into it
>clean myself up, dress nice, watch random videos on YouTube to learn to be normie for a day
>one of these suggests I play a character, someone completely different from myself
>basically, the opposite of 'Be yourself!'
>also, go in *knowing* I won't get laid
>no worries, no hassle
>don't try to avoid embarrassment, commit to being open... in character
>be weird and don't apologize, use it to make other people feel comfortable opening up
>decide to play a flamboyant metrosexual
>going for a cultured, charming sort of vibe
>I'm not well-read, but I've spent enough time on /lit/ to know a few names to drop
>arrive, see Chad with his other friends... it begins
>walk directly toward the group, sweating like a pig
>music is too loud, my feet hurt (they actually did) I wish I were at home frogposting
>stand there awkwardly at first, trying to remember my crammed normie training
>plaster a smile on my face, lean toward Chad and say, "Introduce me." to buy time
>don't really hear their names as they introduce themselves, trying to remember the character I had planned
>one of the guys reaches to shake my hand

1/3?
>>
>recoil because RRRREEEEEEEEEEE
>no going back. I've committed to that reaction, now I have to make it work for me
>"You do *not* want to shake my hand, dear, I'm sweating like a pig."
>I have no idea why I called him 'dear', but that's part of the character now
>he says something like, "We'll all be sweating tonight, it's cool."
>my left brow starts twitching, so I raise it to cover my nerves
>for some fucking reason I say, "Promises, promises."
>my voice has been breaking this whole time and I sound like the queen of the Cali night-life
>guess my character is a gay af countertenor. Haven't lost my pasta yet, at least
>I hit on this guy for half an hour to develop my persona and build confidence
>Chad was pretty weirded out over that, and warned me that one of the girls there was his gf
>I finally did misplace my linguini trying to apologize to her
>she laughed it off and said it was 'adorable' (I really creeped this guy out, lads)
>I ended up hanging out with her and a few other qt3.14s for the rest of the night
>apparently, as a pudgy homosexual, I'm irresitible to the honeys
>I'm feeling pretty confident at this point, so I make a point of checking out some grill in another group
>it wasn't my intention, but I guess I was negging
>one of the girls in my group (7/10 redhead; kinda bony, but would still bone) pointedly asks if I'm bi
>I freeze up for a few too many seconds, then try to come back suave with, "Only for redheads."
>the girl I had been checking out was blonde, but w/e, it seemed to work

2/3
>>
>at this point, I'm starting to think I might actually get some, and don't even feel anxiety anymore
>I make a point of chatting her up, manage to avoid any accidents of Italian cookery
>eventually we're alone, at least from the rest of our group, and she asks if I'm single
>I nearly blew my noodles trying to be cool and said, "If you like, dear."
>this bitch starts telling me about her brother
>apparently, he's 'sweet' but really shy, doesn't get out much
>she goes on to describe a NEET
>she's tells me how cute he is, and winks at me before saying, "...and he's a redhead."
>since I'm so 'outgoing' and 'assertive', she thinks I'd be perfect to draw him out of his shell and get him to do something fun instead of, and I quote, "...browsing the internet all day."

So, /r9k/, I ask you this: which one of you literal faggots am I going on a date with in my quest to lose my v-card in your sister's poon?
>>
but do you know why commies drink vodka?
>>
>>25568471
To avoid the fluoride, senpai.
>>
Hahaha I hope this story is real.
>>
>>25568272
You are gay. Kill yourself
>>
I laffed op. fairplay
>>
Bravo op ,very well bravo
>>
>>25568272
So you passed as a weird flaming faggot and got some girl's brother's contact ? Nice going faggot.
>>
I don't know better, but I think you got cucked.
>>
>>25568272
you're still a robot you retard, you just came off as a faggot to some girl who thinks her brother is a faggot for being a neet and she wants you to turn him into an outgoing faggot at the least
>>
>>25568238
>the girl actually want to use OP gay elter ego to help getting laid his gay brother
>OP think is going to lose his v-card to this girl

TOP FUCKING KEK
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.