[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have a crush >she starts dating an asshole (her first

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 4.jpg (158KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
158KB, 400x400px
>have a crush
>she starts dating an asshole (her first bf, she was pretty antisocial up until she was like 20 or so)
>he dumps her, she is pretty devastated by it
>after some time staying out of the game she starts dating a girl
you cant make this up
Why are western women so shit?
>>
why does being alive hurt so much
>>
>liking a girl on a relationship
That's literally the most cuck thing I can think of
>>
Women who claim to be lesbians aren't really lesbians. Show her a big fat cock and she'll be straight again
>>
>>25568170
I think it's just because she's inexperienced. If she's like you described, then she hasn't began to explore her romantic feelings until now. It makes sense that with such a late start and a shitty first experience that she'd start experimenting and figure out what it is she likes. It's probably a confusing time for her.
>>
>>25569175
what about being a literal cuckold
>>
>western women
Weeabo detected. You'd spaghetti all over Japanese women too guy.
>>
>>25569424
There isn't a difference, bud.
>>
>>25569207
and where the fuck would i get one of these pal
>>
>>25569248
Well this cheered me up a little. And it sounds like it could be right. Although she is gorgeous (Bunch of guys already called her that when we somehow ended up mentioning her or whatever) she really was sort of awkward and antisocial with not many friends up until recently. Now she is becoming more 'normal' but she still has some issues, So yeah i guess she could feel a bit weird about all of this. Its a new world to her.

Thanks.
>>
>>25569476
western women are shit is a dank mene
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.