[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some help. I want to play the powerball lottery but I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 140220_wnn_powerball_numbers_wg.jpg (60KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
140220_wnn_powerball_numbers_wg.jpg
60KB, 640x359px
I need some help. I want to play the powerball lottery but I never bought a ticket. How do you buy one? My parents and I want to do $100 "quick pick" total how the hell do you get that? I never leave my apartment anymore so I don't want to seem dumb to the shop keep
>>
>>25567735
Fuck the shop keep ask him how to play you pussy
>>
>>25567771
I don't want to seem autistic to the shop keep though I just want to trade currency for tickets how I do this with the least amount of interaction?
>>
Plz respond someone
>>
there are tickets you fill out like multiple choice tests. two bubbles are labeled QUICKPICK, one that will pick the five white balls and one that will pick the powerball. fill them in. each ticket has five slots, so you'll need to fill out ten.
>>
>>25567835
Go up to the cashier and ask for 50 powerballs . They are 2 dollars for 1 set of numbers. So 50 plays come out to 100 dollars.
>>
>>25567840
oh and then bring them to the cashier and he'll scan them and print the actual tickets. that might be obvious but autism and all that
>>
>>25567835
walk in and say "hey man, I'll have $100 quickpick on powerball please"
>>
>>25567862
Do I have to fill out anything though for quick pick or just give him cash?
>>
>>25567879
What if the shopkeeper is a woman? Should I still say "hey man"?
>>
>>25567882
You are going to loose anyways. Just spend the money in something you can enjoy
>>
>>25567882
Just cash. 99.9% of people do quick pick, so you don't even have to say quick pick. Just say "can I have 50 powerball plays" or some supermarkets or if there is a WAWA around you have lottery machines where you can put money into and click a button where you get powerball tickets if you don't want to deal with people.
>>
If u buy hndred dollars or over u need passport. Be sure to show it first with face visible. Put the passport next to your head.
>>
>>25567896
no then you just say "hey" and continue without the word man
>>
don't do quickpick for the powerball
always pick 11 or 22 so if you win you can tell everyone to check 'em
>>
>>25567925
My passport is expired is that going to be an issue?
>>
>>25567735
>Playing the lottery
>Spending $100 for a 1 in 292 million chance of winning
>Not spending the money on drugs instead
>>
>>25568033

$100 increases the odds of winning to 1 in 2.92 million, faggot.
>>
>>25567965
No my friend
>>
>>25567896
Oh my fucking

GODDDDDDDD

Wow
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.