[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any community college robots? Is it true that the social life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: oafiGr4.jpg (111KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
oafiGr4.jpg
111KB, 720x960px
Any community college robots? Is it true that the social life is nill?

My mexican tier labor job leaves me with zero free time and I'd rather be inside.

Any major recommendations for someone with terrible math skills but fluent in 3 languages? I like computers
>>
>>25567619
Do whatever, it doesn't matter. Maybe if you take a bunch of bullshit classes you can transfer with a4.0 to a real school
>>
>>25567657
I like to do my research before I commit time and money into something
>>
>>25567619
Here. I've met some interesting people but thats about it. Usually a mix of old people trying to finally do something with their lives or kids fresh out of HS with no social skills
>>
everyone goes home after classes. Get out of there quick dude.
>>
I did it for a while and I still have to go back. Yes, it's very lonely.

You don't really have to commit to any major, it doesn't matter until you reach the university you'll want to go to for your 4-year. You'll probably have to do 2 years at CC and then 3 years at the university. Just decide what you're transferring for before then.
>>
Jesus that fucker on the right is disgusting. How do these people go through life.
>>
>>25568035
How's the work load? Is it really high school 2.0? I found a a studio apartment for 380, so hopefully I won't have to move back into my mom's house.
>>
>>25568057
His goal in life was probably that his son did better than he did. It looks like he's accomplished it. What have you done?
>>
I would like more input please
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.