[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that pressure when a failed normie and a hhkv in his mid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1333113499849.jpg (27KB, 290x270px) Image search: [Google]
1333113499849.jpg
27KB, 290x270px
>that pressure when a failed normie and a hhkv in his mid 20's

>parents still expect something
>people encourage me
>girls can't believe i'm single
>people tell me im attractive
>all i want to do is stay in my room, watch movies, read and shitpost

How is it like past the point of no return, robots? Where you have given up and everyone has given up on you. Is it easier?
>>
The point of no return is 30 tho. You still have what? 3 years to make it
>>
I can tell as a 32 year old failed normie, it doesn't get easier. The good part is that at a certain point you don't care as much as test levels drop. You kin do of learn to bury that crushing feeling of loneliness and despair. People also sense something is off about you and cease to try and help you get a gf or give you positive reinforcement
>>
You're an even bigger idiot than I am. Seems like you're in a good position to end it and get life back on track. Why not go for it? I'm in the same/similar position, except for the ">all i want to do is stay in my room, watch movies, read and shitpost" part. I don't feel like doing anything or even having a life.

>>25567530

I doubt that's true. Maybe if you really, really try to force yourself to stop thinking about relationships. Also, that's assuming a relationship is the only thing lacking in your life by that point. If that's the case, then you have no excuse for not trying to get a GF.
>>
PLEASE FOR FUCKSAKE BE A NORMIEEE
IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HATE YOURSELF FOREVER
>>
File: 2.jpg (328KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
328KB, 1024x768px
Either get yourself examinded for depression

Or Taoism

http://personaltao.com/teachings/taoism/taoism-101/

The man who spends is life chasing money is no better than the monk who spends his life in the temple
>>
>>25568207
Will try to become one, well as close as I can get while being an introvert.

>>25568303
Already seeing a psychiatrist and read up quite a bit on taoism and buddhism.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.