[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Simple things people do that you really hate >When people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (2KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
2KB, 160x160px
ITT: Simple things people do that you really hate

>When people call me 'man'.
>>
>When people whistle a song
>>
Men taking off shoes in public places, like library.
>>
When people dance to music.
>>
>>25567365
talking to me too loudly in a public place

makes me feel like everybody is listening in and judging me because of what they say. especially when they make a reference to some out of date meme, makes me want to hang from a short rope
>>
>when someone leaves a door cracked open
It has to be either all the way open or all the way closed
>>
>>25567365
when people touch their feet when the just like sitting or relaxing. girls do it all the time inbetween the toes like theyre digging for something. it maes me want to vom
>>
>>25567365
For some reason whenever I gross out my beard people call me Hoss or Boss yet they never do when I shave
>>
>>25567488
You sound like fun
>>
>>25567365
Wiping the white board with their fingers
>>
when my parents call the ambulance when i tried to OD
>>
When they smile
>>
When white people call you boss
>>
when people comment on anything that i'm doing
>>
When people touch my stuff
>>
>>25567365
You'd hate me. I call everyone man, females included
>>
When someone asks me what I'm doing when it's very obvious what I'm doing.
>>
>>25567365
>getting told to calm down when I am being normal
>>
when the person i'm sharing a desk with jiggles their leg up and down, making the desk shake
>>
>what's up buddy?
I'm not your buddy, pal.
>>
>>25567681
I'm not your pal, guy.
>>
>>25567777
nice kwadz friend.
>>
>when people act too perfect and everyone else licks their asshole and only you can see through the facade
>>
when people want to "show" that they've gotten goosebumps for listening to some shit song.
>>
>>25567678
Sorry I have anxiety and it helps
>>
>>25567777
I'm not your pal, friend
>>
>>25567891
I'm not your friend, dude.
>>
>>25567522

This gets me hard. Sorry you can't enjoy it.

As for what pisses me off; when I begin contributing nothing to the conversation and angling my shoulders and feet away from you and cutting you off just to say uh-huh, you've been talking too long, you need to stop, and I am now debating killing you vs killing myself.
>>
When people make hard eye contact, like they're analyzing me while talking
>>
when people walk up behind me silently and then start talking to me, then act surprised when i jump
>>
>people walking the same pace as me

Also
>walking along an empty road with no cars
>go to cross the street
>suddenly 6-7 cars out of nowhere
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.