[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>women can get tons of sex anytime they want >because of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (384KB, 1242x1813px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
384KB, 1242x1813px
>women can get tons of sex anytime they want
>because of this women can't be lonely

Why do men really believe this dumb shit?
>>
It's more of the fact that women don't have to try to gain company while men need to seem useful in some way to achieve social acceptance.
Ironically most women are so shallow that they assume the endgame is sex not companionship and end up getting a bad taste of men after getting run through by a few chads
>>
>>25567024
Nah we have to work to get company unless you think random pump and dumps count as company
>>
File: tongue.png (111KB, 437x308px) Image search: [Google]
tongue.png
111KB, 437x308px
>>25566940
This is total bullshit. Men can't get lonely, onl whining faggots can.
>>
>>25566940
Men just desire women's company, even when they know no sex will come out of it - women have inherent value to society, while men are disposable. Women don't face the same kind of rejection that men do on a daily basis (in general). There are way, way, way more lonely men than women, and if women were truly desperate they would go with any of these men. Plus women get sympathy for nearly everything bad that happens in their life, whereas men are always told it's their fault they're lonely/sad/whatever.

The biggest meme that women believe is that it's only sex - it's true that men have higher sex drives, but they're also far more desperate for attention from the opposite sex because they get so little of it compared to women.

Women get social attention handed to them, compared to men. All they have to do is be receptive to it, whereas men have to fight and win and compete and achieve their social attention. And when women DO have to work to improve themselves, they don't have to put as much effort in as men - they don't have to worry as much about status, career etc. to be desirable, and traits like social awkwardness or shyness are not so despised in them as they are in men. Logically, there could be women who are as lonely as robots - rejected by all their peers, male and female. But there are far, far, far fewer of those than men.

Also keep in mind that women's definition of "lonely" is different than men. For women, "lonely" = no one to connect to emotionally (real or perceived, even if they're surrounded by people and have a bf). For men, "lonely" = there is NO ONE, not even anyone who values me for my body.
>>
>>25567306
Men don't feel emotions. We feel only power.
>>
>>25567057
Way to prove my point, you think see is the only thing that matters.
>>
>>25567340
This post is bang on, especially about female loneliness being largely exaggerated.

Glad someone out there has eyes to see and ears to hear.
>>
>>25567706
You think women can't be lonely because only sex is important to you
>>
>>25567057

yes . considering that must guys would love to be used for sex . so yep .
>>
>>25567832
No one ever said women can't be lonely and we're arguing the same side as of this reply just for different genders.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.