[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Men make up 50% of the population but are responsible for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: nothing_personnel_kid.jpg (15KB, 433x474px) Image search: [Google]
nothing_personnel_kid.jpg
15KB, 433x474px
>Men make up 50% of the population but are responsible for 90.5% of murders.
>Men make up 50% of the population, but are responsible for 80% of arrests for most crime.
>Men make up 50% of the population, but are responsible for 88% of violent crime and 95% of new court commitments for violent offenses.
>Men make up 50% of the population, but are nine times for likely to be incarcerated.
>Men make up 50% of the population, but are responsible for 85% of domestic violence cases.
It's not that I hate men, but facts are facts. Facts aren't sexist and reelz > feelz. Men just didn't evolve to be capable of higher thinking like women did. They evolved to be violent and hunt mammoths. Now that's not their fault, but we have to say no to political correctness and admit once and for all men are unfit for modern society. I'm not sexist I'm a gender realist.
>>
>>25566284
>Men just didn't evolve to be capable of higher thinking like women did.

Where are your statistics on the percentage of men in higher academic positions within stem fields?
>>
>>25566284
>including white men and non white men in the same categories to bump up the stats
biased lad
>>
>>25566346
>white dindu nuffin
>we good boys
>>
>>25566313
>tfw women are accepted into higher education significantly more often even though university research departments have proven that men are more logical deep thinkers on average

Anyway I just have to say to OP that crime and violence are mostly due to conditions that are much worse on average for men than for women. There is no masculine culture but there is also no nurture for any of them. It creates a lot of social and survival niches that don't make sense to you because you've never experienced hard times.
>>
>>25566284
50% but we do so much more
We are litterally better in everything
That's why there are places and activities and groups just for women
>>
>>25566284
Men are better at everything including being violent criminals :^)
>>
>weakest 50% of humanity commit less violent crimes
This is news to me
>>
Thank you OP - you've just proven that men are indeed oppressed by women and have been for a long while. It's time we take back our power.
>>
>>25566565
This

>>25566284
Check your female privilege, matriarchal opressor
>>
File: tfw.jpg (154KB, 837x637px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
154KB, 837x637px
>men this
>men that
>therefore, bad

The fact that you came all the fuck up in here spouting this bullshit without ANY kind of statistics to back it all up speaks volumes as to how much of a fucking faggot you are.
>>
>>25566284
this is true, but the issue is that men are also responsible for 90% of just about everything. Women don't commit crime because they're useless and just sit around shitting themselves all day
>>
>>25566284
A woman attempting to mug or rape a man may end differently than a man doing the same to a woman :^)
>>
>>25566368
Who are you quoting?

Originalreply
>>
>you make up 0.00000000142857% of the people in the world, yet suck 100% of the cocks
>>
>>25566284
Men make up less than 50% of the population and built 100% of the most succesful empires.
>>
>failing for bait
>2016
Come on anons, just look at that image.
>>
>>25566284
>Men make up 50% of the population but are responsible for 99.5% of civilizational progress.
>>
>men get shunned by women for not reaching Chad's standards
>think it's proof of men's evil when they lash with crime and unemployment
>really is just a reflection of the way they've been treated by society
>>
>>25566284

>women make up 50% of the population and are responsible for 100% of the false rape accusations

Woha
>>
>>25566284
Men won't be needed in 50 years.
Good times ahead I say
>>
>black men aged 18-40 and teenagers commit about 50% of all violent crime in the US
>they're less than 5% of the population

Hhmmmmmmm...
>>
>>25567682
Men won't need women and women won't need men

Sexual dimorphism will become speciation eventually
>>
>>25566284
Check your female privilege, shitlord
>>
women are the ones reproducing with those types of men....
>>
File: 00000000000.gif (493KB, 300x166px) Image search: [Google]
00000000000.gif
493KB, 300x166px
Isn't it about time we #killallmen?
>>
>>25566911
Sauce on that image friend?
>>
in large procent of cases, and in most cultures, from early childhood, through socialization, men are more encouriged to be violent and strong (be a man!), while women are tought to be pacifist and non agressive(at least, in a physical way)
>>
>>25567682
Women only want meme jobs done by sitting in the office while men do all the hard and dangerous jobs. I wonder which side is expendable.
>>
>>25566284
>99.9% of the statistics on the internet are made up

T. U.N.
>>
>>25566284
Women do a lot more bad things but they are not crimes because of feminism, its not mans fault that women choose violent and bad partners
>>
>see some friend-of-friend post on jewbook that a friend liked about "don't bring up men being abused in a conversation about women being abused"
>remember seeing other equally ignorant and idiotic posts by this same friend-of-friend
Cool. Let us all ignore any domestic violence that a male is victim to, and any form of abuse that a male can suffer, while pretending that it doesn't happen. Ever since jewbook began showing me content that friends have liked--including pages, groups, their friend's posts, etc.--it has only exposed me to a new world of ignorance and stupidity.
>>
>>25566284
>women make up 50% of the population but are entitled to 100% of the pussy passes
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.