[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it like to have someone who really cares about you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: gnome.png (616KB, 697x722px) Image search: [Google]
gnome.png
616KB, 697x722px
What is it like to have someone who really cares about you?
>>
Get a pupper and find out. Inb4 "hurr dog no really love u just want food", after a while projecting emotions onto their actions comes naturally and you have a lil buddy
>>
>>25566232
It's just not the same though anon.
>>
>>25566194
wouldnt be able to tell you OP
>>
>>25566194
Bewildering.
>>
>>25566194
like a chain, i just want to die in peace
>>
feels like a reason to live
>>
Really warm and good.
>>
>>25566194
I don't know. I'm emotionally stunted and push everyone away and hide away within the walls I built.
>>
suffocating since you've been alone your whole life

Source: have absurdly clingy practice gf of 6 months
>>
Feels good. Sometimes it feels bad because you're actually a let down. Mostly it feels good though.
>>
>>25568330
Practice gf converts to gf after 3 months you gotta leave now or forever lower your standards
>>
>>25566232

Dogs do love you though. Dogs love everything.
>>
>>25566194
the only people that really cared about me were my parents and i dislike them strongly. the only thing they ever did good was give me money. so i guess it feels like not starving to death as a child
>>
Sometimes my sister would make me breakfast or lunch just because. She'd go out of her way to know everything, but she kept my secrets and never even threatened blackmail. She'd keep up with things that mattered to me and asked me about them even though she realistically couldn't give two shits how I planned to overcome the Egyptians in RTW. It feels good. Then cripplingly horrible to not have.
>>
>>25567786

This.

It adds an extra layer of guilt on top of your self hatred so that you can't even kill yourself without thinking how much people will hate you for doing it.
>>
>>25566194
Good at times and bad at times. I guess it's nice to feel needed but I also like the idea of being able to die in 24 hours without anything going too bad for anyone.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.