[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hooked up with a guy from grindr last night and he just left.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: polgbt.jpg (469KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
polgbt.jpg
469KB, 1280x960px
I hooked up with a guy from grindr last night and he just left. We had a drink and watched "the life aquatic" last night and talked late into the night.

Then we snuggled and fell asleep spooning in my bed (fleece sheets!). I woke up to my alarm that I set so he wouldn't be late to work (I'm a neet masterrace with a trust fund). He ended up just sleeping and snuggling on me and I spooned him until I got an erection, so I started kissing him and turned him around to make out. Eventually I mounted him and came all over his chest; he had more difficulty but shot a fat load. We showered and had a cup of coffee.

What did you did last night?
>>
Jerked off and played counter strike.
>>
>>25565345
>345
cool get
>>
normie!!!!!!!

reeeeeeeee roooooo
>>
Gays are repulsive. Hopefully you both now have AIDS and cease to exist.
>>
>>25566384
>2016
>not homosex

kill yourself
>>
that sounds nice OP
I wish I were the sort of person who could do something like that
Also
>not letting NEET shame get in the way of finding snugglebuddies
Muh envy
I feel too nonhuman to even touch another living being
>>
>>25566913
Remove the word "not" from your post, reread and follow the advice. Thanks.
>>
>>25565276
left has cute hands and arms
I wish I could be him
>>
>>25567278
you are the kind of person who can.
>>
>>25565276
What did you do last night?
Not gay shit?. I ate some pork roast with my dad and played some mmos. Had to go to sleep early because today I had drawing classes and my new ac arrived
>>
I'm taking grade 11 university biology online as a prerequisite to paramedic college. so I did some of that, I worked out earlier in the day. I jerked off even though I keep telling myself to take like a week break as an experiment in energy levels but its hard when you literally are in your room by yourself all night bored. I wanted to pick up weed but my friend didn't respond, I don't even like being high anymore I just need a break from sobriety sometimes if that makes anysense I know it doesn't
>>
>>25565276
I want to believe this story. What's the catch? You'll never see him again? Somebody got pozzed? Something something gay death?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.