[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how the hell are you supposed to find a gf that you like anyways?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1430443030168.jpg (65KB, 655x817px) Image search: [Google]
1430443030168.jpg
65KB, 655x817px
So how the hell are you supposed to find a gf that you like anyways?

I don't mean self-improvement stuff. What if you're already self-sufficient, attractive, mature, ect. ect. and whatever that are positive traits in dating. I mean, what do you do then? There are certain things I personally would want in a gf which would be make or break, but they're not things I can just ask random strangers about. With online dating it's nice because you can put any important information on your profile, but most people don't use online dating, and those that do are usually scraping the barrel tier.

So what do I do? How do I meet people? Do I really have to waste months at a time getting to know girls until we reach a point where it's no longer creepy to ask more personal things only to then learn that she didn't have certain traits I was looking for when it's something I could have just asked immediately? It feels like even if I did everything to make myself a good boyfriend (exercising, hygiene, maturity, and other self improvement and so on) then it'd still take years of looking just to find a girlfriend I'm truly compatible with.
>>
>>25564486
Yes, you must wait months, sometimes years after meeting girl first time. Or, go to a club or a bar, then it isn't creepy if you ask them out that night.
>>
File: 1384381639491.gif (2MB, 220x190px) Image search: [Google]
1384381639491.gif
2MB, 220x190px
>>25564520
>Yes, you must wait months, sometimes years after meeting girl first time.

lmao what the fuck?

90% of the people i have seen become a pair do it ASAP after they meet, if you don't show interest in the woman immediately she will just add you to the friend zone and look for the next male that knows what he wants, no time to waste in todays world homie
>>
>>25564566
but what if I'm not interested in most women immediately?

What if there are certain character traits or what not I want to know she has before I bother dating her?
>>
>>25564638
You talk to her and figure out those traits fast? It's what most people do.
>>
your priorities are jumbled. dont make bullshit like compatibility and partnership your primary goal, be honest: you want your dick in a vagina. that is the first step. find a girl who will fuck you, fuck her, then assess her as a long term prospect. if she's not worth commitment, don't commit. keep having casual sex with her or move to the next girl. there is nothing wrong with this unless you lie to a girl about possible commitment just to get NSA sex.

it's sex first, then relationship. you could find the most amazing girl in the world but it doesnt mean shit if she isnt going to let you wet your dick. harsh but thats the dating market OP.
>>
>>25564486
>You're texting your dealer jamal.
>You both want that fine ass stacy from class
>You are both arguing who wants her more
>be sends that pic
>you suddenly back off in awe of his dedication to that poon
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.