[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Got a practice gf from r9k 6 months ago >She was great

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

>Got a practice gf from r9k 6 months ago
>She was great in teaching me how to be confident in myself and how to act in a way to get women to want me
>Really kind and into me, cooks for me a lot and draws cute things for me
>Slowly used the increase confidence and social capital from having a gf to get the attention of other, more attractive girls
>Have a really hot girl from uni thats coming over to mine this weekend who's really touchy with me and we'll probably have sex
>Slowly planting the seeds with my current gf to allow me to blame her for ruining the relationship and break up with her so I can move on to hotter girls
Life couldn't be better. How are you guys going with your practice gfs?
>>
Wow bro epic troll manbro amazeballs
>>
File: 1450211758661.jpg (153KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1450211758661.jpg
153KB, 750x750px
I know you can't have multiple waifus, but is it possible to have a practice waifu?
>>
File: image.jpg (144KB, 738x950px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144KB, 738x950px
Good for you op. I am happy for you. I would be telling you to fuck off or to loll yourself a couple months ago but I've been dating this girl for a few months now and I'm very happy, so I can be happy for others now too.
>>
>>25562349
You are a normie

Your flesh may have been metallic once, but not any more. You have rid yourself of the feels and infused yourself with vagina essence instead. It doesnt occur to you now, but soon, oh so very soon, you will find yourself having difficulties accessing 4chan. Suddenly, you wont be able to find the right board, or the right thread, but somehow wont mind and post anyway, enjoying the pathetic tears of the men you once called your fellow robots.

Soon, when you try to type 4chan.org, your browser will take you to facebook.com instead...
>>
>>25562404
I don't see why not

I wouldn't tell her though
>>
>>25562449

Meant to say "kill yourself", oops
>>
>>25562449
She looks like a perfect practice GF
It'll feel great when you upgrade from her I guarantee
>>
>>25562454
Tell who, the practice waifu or the real waifu?
>>
>>25562470

I don't know man, I think she's awesome. Hot as fuck and super smart. I don't feel the need to upgrade.
>>
>>25562349
practice gfs weren't invented 6 months ago, silly troll Anon.
>>
>>25562619
I was considering staying with her but the threads convinced me to trade up
>>
File: 68999.jpg (79KB, 311x311px) Image search: [Google]
68999.jpg
79KB, 311x311px
>>25562349
>Got a practice gf
>from r9k
boypussy doesn't count as female op.
>>
FUCK OFF WITH THE PRACTICE GF MEME YOU FUCKING NORMIE TRYHARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25562349

I swear, anyone that could actually do this to another person must be a covert narcissist just waiting to bloom into an openly arrogant shithead.

Please don't procreate.
>>
File: nosgh145.png (725KB, 1280x716px) Image search: [Google]
nosgh145.png
725KB, 1280x716px
>>25562822
Why so hostile?
I'm just trying to gain the best gf I can
>>
File: it's_rude_to_stare.png (60KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
it's_rude_to_stare.png
60KB, 500x385px
>>25562938

It kind of feels like I'm not getting something essential across here.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.