[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

""""shy"""" girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (28KB, 283x390px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 283x390px
""""shy"""" girls
>>
>shy girls have people come up to them
>shy guys have to go up to people

grils can't be robots
>>
Well it's not my fault men are too horny
I still have standards
>>
>>25562022
>forever alone
>the opposite sex is attracted to you
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
>>
>>25562050
I don't care if they're attracted to me, there has to be mutual attraction so that I'd be happy
>>
>>25562059
Would you say that you fit in on /r9k/?
That you can relate to robots?
>>
>>25562069
Just because they have it worse doesn't mean I can't be a robot
>>
>>25562059
Hilarious. Having a pathologically over-inflated self-esteem does not make you a robot, flakey.
>>
It says lonely, not shy, and attention from thirstlord betamaxes is always unwarranted.

A grown woman wouldn't want to date a boy who hasn't outgrown Disney movie romance.
>>
>>25562082

Ikr? I'm just like Amy on Big Bang :))))
>>
File: 1349562727743.gif (938KB, 250x197px) Image search: [Google]
1349562727743.gif
938KB, 250x197px
>>25562059
>>25562082
stop this

stop
>>
>>25562019
I am an ugly shy girl and I have never been approached. Where is my beta orbiter? Cough him up. I want to see him RIGHT. NOW.
>>
>>25562139
Are you metric ? You're metric aren't you ?

metric pls
>>
>>25562139
this guy is the biggest fucking white knight i've ever seen on this board

you need to stop posting
>>
File: Naruto Cruizomaki.jpg (76KB, 500x705px) Image search: [Google]
Naruto Cruizomaki.jpg
76KB, 500x705px
>>25562242
Aight, we have had our laugh.

About high time you got out, normie.
>>
>>25562082
just because I have a boyfriend that spoils me and friends that I go out with and a cushy job in HR where I get paid to do nothing because of my degree in women's studies that daddy paid for doesn't mean I'm not a robot!!!!!!

#yesallmen #wasthistime2016 #foreveralone
>>
>>25562257
I want to approach girls like you, but I'm too shy, ugly/unattractive girls are the best because they actually have personalities
>>
>>25562257
I can be your orbiter. I have practiced my orbiting skills on Earthwormstyle. You can ask him for confirmation.

>>25562258
No. I am Doj.

>>25562269
I'm not a whiteknight, just a person.
>>
>>25562289
>I'm not a whiteknight, just a person.
just a cuck
>>
>>25562289
>No. I am Doj.
Yes, metric under another tripcode.
>>
Why do people whiteknight?

Everybody with a braincell or two must have gathered by now that women getting into our heads doesnt make them right or virtuous.
>>
>>25562308
I do not have a cuckold fetish.

>>25562355
No. I can proof it because I don't know metric's tripcode, so if I'd want to go on metric's trip right now, I couldn't even if I wanted to.
>>
>>25562394
The same reason white liberals always scream racism and join movements like black lives matter.

They think the people they try to represent are little babies that are completely innocent and can't do anything for themselves, so they need 'protecting' because they can't stick up for themselves
>>
>>25562282
Have you ever talked to an ugly girl, anon? The only distinction that can be made between ugly people and average-beautiful people (other than the obvious physical differences) is that ugly people are more weary and bitter than others. Like everyone else, uglies have a wide range of personalities, tastes, and intellect
>>
>>25562475
But women are the most powerful group on the planet! They have a backdoor installed in every man s brain and the mainstream media kick for them. Anybody who managed to graduate from high-school MUST be able to see that!
>>
>>25562483
When was the last time you actually interacted with young normie women? I have to interact with them everyday, the vast majority are vacuous cunts.

>>25562494
I don't know what point you are trying to make
>>
>>25562504
Who is talking about normie women specifically or their level of depth? I was just pointing out that ugliness=/=great personality.
>>
>>25562535
In my experience, only unattractive women actually have personalities past getting drunk, doing drugs and posting selfies on 'insta'
>>
>>25562564
I personally have had experiences with both boring, dumb uglies and interesting beauties. Perhaps you are just unlucky. Or maybe anyone who doesn't dress themselves like a whore and paint themselves silly falls under "ugly" to you.
>>
>>25562007

WHY DO YOU MAKE THOSE FUCKING THREADS EVERY SINGLE DAY, WE GET IT FUCKING FAGGOT

so fucking original omfg we get it god fucking dammit stop making shitty threads it has been made 600000000 times already WE GET IT dont start fucking threads with this as a topic
>>
pls leave us robots alone I after being rejected about 6 times from girls that are either someone hot or someone I knew for a long time I have concluded that Women are a fucking waste of time nowadays most of them cant cook for shit, and one random chick i hit on in hs started talking to me after 3 years and nothing interesting was being said. I might as well jerk off as I watch the human race die off or end up like idiocracy
>>
>>25562721
He wants people to agree with him, that's the only reason. And what better board than /r9k/ to find other desperate autistic sperglord virgins?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.