[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

being a manlet isn't a meme, but the numbers frequently

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: 20-comparative-height.jpg (189KB, 900x525px) Image search: [Google]
20-comparative-height.jpg
189KB, 900x525px
being a manlet isn't a meme, but the numbers frequently cited for being a manlet (and thus unable to get a gf) are a meme.

if you're over 5'6" you're pretty much OK. even guys shorter than that get girlfriends. yes, some women prefer really tall guys and it will be easier to get those women if you are really tall, but pretending that all women are like this is just a cruel meme designed to upset people on the internet. it's not actually borne out by reality.

if you left your house and looked around at other people in the real world you would realize this is the case.
>>
>>25561001
>Braddo Pittu and I are the same height

feels nice tbqh :`)
>>
>>25561001

its good to note this image isnt correct either

all the pictures are not in the same perspective, despite what it tries to convey

the problem is that everyone EXPECTS a 6ft man due to social conditioning
>>
>>25561001
>ironfaggot
5'8 being generous
>tom cruise
accurate but give or take 1/2 inch

also
>believing google celebrity heights
literally every fucker is like 2 inches shorter IRL
>>
While I agree with the OP, the country you live in plays an enormous role.
East Asians and people from the US are height nazis. It's crazy how important it is in their culture.
There are quite a few European countries where a significant number of people doesn't even know how tall they actually are.

>>25561551
This Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt are manlets by /r9k/ graphs
>>
>>25561594
>manlets by /r9k/ graphs
everything in this board is a meme,

an alpha manlet embraces his manletness and rek a lanklet easy as they run out of shit to say fast
>at the afterparty
>hey anon you short as fuck lol
>bitcheslaughing.jpg
>yeah, its a pain lol knock yourself out I've heard every joke, but i nice ass face and weak biceps lanklet!
>bitches laugh at your sick burn
>b-but you short lol kevin hart nigga short lmao
>bitches laugh less
>lol i know i know lanklet, what with the pubes in the face man grow a decent beard kek
>bitches explode of hilariousness
>b-but you still short!!1
>is less effective every time

if you take care of your body, grooming, eat well, work out, dont wear autistic clothes and shoes.
you'll be decent, even baldies can get away that way
>>
>>25561001
>If you're over 5'6", and are a millionaire celebrity who's also handsome, you're pretty much OK

fixed it for you familia
>>
>>25562053
nice meme but IRL if you are a handsome 5'7 you get pussy for sure, if assface get ripped as fuck no other choice desu.
>>
>>25561001
>If you're over 5'6" you're okay
Kek, is this what manlets actually believe? I wouldn't date anyone under 5'10" unless they had a fuck ton of money, regardless of the rest of their appearance

Someone who is 6'+ and a 5/10 is infinitely more attractive than a 5'6" who's a 10/10
Maybe you should get a sex change and/or start dating men OP.
>>
>>25562290
>6'+ and a 5/10 is infinitely more attractive than a 5'6" who's a 10/10
>falling for the meme
keep trying to justify your existence m8
a 10/10 5"6 can cuck a 6+ any day, 5'5 and below are fucked tho

>jack black as a 5'6 example you even relevant senpai?
>>
>>25562534
It's not a meme, short guys are just incredibly unattractive, I might as well be dating a woman at that point. How am I supposed to take a "man" I tower over seriously? How am I supposed to be intimidated by or respect someone who seems so childlike?
>>
>>25563037
lol this bait is so painful but here is a (you) for trying so hard anon

>How am I supposed to take a "man" I tower over seriously?
simple, don't take him go find the lanklet of your dreams
>How am I supposed to be intimidated by or respect someone who seems so childlike?
same answer as above but seriously if you cant respect a manlet police officer or boss you are just a kid with no manners, no need to bully
>>
>>25563299
>if you cant respect a manlet police officer or boss
That just makes it funnier in my eyes though, when I see a manlet in a position of authority or trying to act "alpha" I can't help but laugh. They look like little boys playing dressup, they're jokes.
>>
>>25563342
You don't see many manlet police officers or bosses, anyway, for the reason you specified. A manlet has to work a lot harder to be taken seriously and that's a big problem for someone like a cop that needs people to comply. I mean, you could just wave your gun around and shoot people like American cops but that's only allowed in America.
>>
>>25563342
>1/10 weak b8 answer
no real argument on it since you previously stated your lack of attraction towards short guys, why so angry anon?
>implying you are not memeing

also a manlet boss and officer still can fire you and get you arrested if you are not following rules, you are not even trying m8 whats wrong with you today?
>>
>>25563429
>a manlet boss can still fire you
Which is why short people make terrible bosses and why they're rarely put into positions of power. Why would you let a naturally paranoid person control things?
>>
I saw a midget with a pretty cute short milf. They had a kid,poor bastard contracted the dwarfism from his dad.
>>
>>25563342
who says they are trying to look alpha?, some people just happen to be good at business, etc.

>>25563424
>You don't see many manlet police officers or bosses
what?, you even wagecuck?

>IMPLYING REAL LIFE IS LIKE THE 4CHAN
>>
>>25561001
Not really, girls always checked out my tall friends and they were always able to get gfs while girls ignored me, /r9k/ just clarified why
>>
>tfw literally Jack Black

JDIMSA farn
>>
>>25563464
I don't know about your land of midgets but in Australia, the suits and the cops are always on the taller end.
>>
>>25563441
good boy, you are getting better at this!

part of being a good boss is firing the slackers, do you suck at your job?, guess what, the next anon would do it better than you for less, now you fired!

>hurt hurr i got fired by a manlet sure he is jealous because I'm 6+ and not because I'm the worst at selling or fixing, he should let me work because I'm taller an I'm not afraid of him!!1
>>
I think the real problem is big women. I dunno why but they seem to be getting bigger and bigger.
>>
>>25563509
A good boss is good at managing people, getting them to do the best they can (something manlets have a harder time doing). I doubt your manlet ass can understand this but it doesn't matter because there's almost no chance that you'll ever be my boss.
>>
>>25563429
>manlet boss says he's going to fire me
>look down at him
>shake my head
>he stands on his tiptoes to hand me my paycheck
>go back to fucking his girlfriend in the break room
>>
>>25563495
good to know, but wouldn't you take serious a police officer?, even if you seriously fucked up and know you have to show respect regardless of his height?, thats my point, why so mad senpai?
>>
>>25563538
>A good boss is good at managing people, getting them to do the best they can
welcome to the real world kid, any boss will call you a friend, suck your dick and backstab you when you least expect it, lanklet or manlet, face it you lost
>>
>>25563578
>a manlet is calling me "kid"

Wow. Make sure my burger is warm and properly made when I visit you at Mcdonalds, buddy.
>>
>>25563552
lol sounds tyrone as fuck , I'm the manlet defender in the thread tho
>>
>>25563609
what is this nonsense?, refusing to live IRL?, it was getting good baka
>>
>>25563609
I will cum in it ;)
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.