[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we the beautiful ones.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: mice1.jpg (25KB, 617x416px) Image search: [Google]
mice1.jpg
25KB, 617x416px
are the beautiful ones, or just autistic?
>>
>>25560856

i am pretty fucking beautiful
>>
>using the psychological spectrum is the new way for kids to be different, so I slap it on every single one of them since the old stereotypes are getting too mainstream

This is what normies actually do these days
>>
We are the cursed slime bubbling in the gutters of humanity.

Fortunately nature has taken steps to assure we do not reproduce and continue our toxic line.
>>
>>25560856
The beautiful ones groom and prepare. We are the sporadic violence ones. Lashing out at people in life and on communication networks while maintaining extremely territorial attitudes.
>>
>>25560912
so you are saying, that everyone on the internet is a dog?
>>
>>25560928
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5XECo2p9Zg
No, everyone on the internet is depressed. That this is the only life we are allotted now by environmental social engineering started decades ago naturally.
>>
>>25560912

>big guy trying to pretend he knows everyone on an anonymous internet board by lumping all the extreme behaviors into one

that's pretty amateur for somebody in your profession, mr. Stinker.
>>
>>25560963
/fit/ gets laid, they aren't the beautiful ones.
/r9k/ better represent sporadic violent ones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

In case some newfags don't get the reference to mice.
>>
>>25560976

yeah we've had a couple of crazies go insane from the PSY OPS that is spammed on this board.

people are murdered literally every week or some such in this country, are you gonna blame all the bad things on r9k, mr. Stinker?
>>
>>25560998
Yes, why wouldn't I? You gonna stop me Mr.Bub? Or are we gonna have to roll?
>>
>>25560928
>everyone on the internet is a dog?
>>
>>25561036

of course you would, because you consider r9k to be your greatest work yet, not knowing its pretty much all one big fluke.

me.
>>
File: 1449957783474.jpg (71KB, 1023x682px) Image search: [Google]
1449957783474.jpg
71KB, 1023x682px
>>25561056
Too drunk for this shit anon. Go see a doctor.
>>
File: 2013-01-13 10.47.25.jpg (725KB, 2592x1952px) Image search: [Google]
2013-01-13 10.47.25.jpg
725KB, 2592x1952px
>>25560856
Mice and rats are the greatest pets.
Tiny, so they can live with you in your basement if you're a NEET. They still do need to go out sometimes - don't keep them in a cage. They don't need much - just a clean cage, water and food.
Also, don't get just one - they're very social pets and you need at least two to keep them happy.

Maybe they will serve you as a motivation to go out and socialize.

My best friend in high school was a rat. He was alone though, so he often came to me and cuddled when I was on PC and slept in my bed. May he rest in peace. I still get my eyes wet when I remember him.
>>
>>25561098
see
>>25560976
watch the video
>>
Nah, we won't really see that until most of the economy is automated and the vast majority of people are truly unnecessary. We'll attain the dream of being free from resource scarcity and promptly destroy ourselves. Robots could be considered a sign of whats to come though.
>>
>>25561098
They also piss and shit everywhere and can't be trained not to.

Nothing like eau de rat piss to add that extra dimension to your trash littered basement.
>>
Creation makes the stars and planets. Jebus and Lucy populates life on Earth. Humins create the internet and the digital world is the next step in creation.
>>
>>25560856
Shut up Algernon. You won't even be able to use a computer soon
>>
the Universe is like a hard drive - both hold almost infinitely more within it than it takes to exist on an outer level.

creator of the Universe is a programmer
>>
>>25560856
The Asexual Aspies are the Beautiful ones. However, I strongly disagree with the study's statement that the beautiful ones were profoundly stupid, quite the contrary, they were the ones who were smart enough to separate themselves from the chaos and violence of their society. The average rats were the stupid ones.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.