[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write someone a letter they wont read

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

Dear GC

I regret how I acted during our relationship. I didn't give you a single thought, and now I've paid the price. You were the right girl that came along at the wrong time. Not one day goes by where I don't think of you and wish you would contact me. I love you so fucking much.

Everyone else is pigeons.

S
>>
>>25560772
Lovely CS,

I want to kill myself because I'll never get to bend you over and bury my tongue in your sweet asshole

Everyone else are pigeons

C
>>
Much missed mom,

I miss you every single day and hope you're watching over me.

Everyone else is pigeons

K
>>
Hi dad,

I know this will disappoint you, but I'm gay

Everyone else is pigeons

T
>>

W
>>
J -

I've written out the letter for you. the cookies are all baked, decorated, set and sealed. in the morning I'll go to the post office and send it out for you.

Please don't throw it away when you get it, even though you're mad. I put a lot of work into it. Actions speak louder than words, but it can't hurt to say again that I love you.

-D
>>
b
utt hole
miss u butt hole
everyone else is pigeons
>>
>PIGEONS
>I
>G
>E
>O
>N
>S

OP, what's the story, go on.
>>
File: 1434388155313.png (21KB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
1434388155313.png
21KB, 245x300px
Z-
i know you're on here, you robot dick head. its too bad you were too autistic to want to be friends anymore, hanging out was actually pretty fun.
its no wonder you have no long term friends though, what with the way you handle conflict and all.
>>
>>25561160
When we first spoke, she said one line about 2 hours in, I'll never forget it, after shed said it, I knew we'd be together for a long time. The conversation went from there.
>>
>>25561377
>I knew we'd be together for a long time
Then why'd you treat her like shit, senpai
>>
Dear G

Fuck you.

Me
>>
>>25561377
dear s
was her name perchance granny clams?

everyone else is pigeons
it me gc
>>
Dear normies like OP,
get off our boards before it's too late for you
>>
Dear K,

I love you, and I miss you, but you were right, I really hope our paths never cross again.

D
>>
Dear D

Sup senpai, sry for being responsible for your death. Doubt you care tho.

T
>>
>>25561492

please add me on facebook again, i just wanna be your friend again.
>>
>>25561492
I doubt you're gc

>>25561403
Didn't think at the time, I really regret it though
>>
P

I've always fucking hated you

X
>>
M, it sucks that your mom had to control your relationship and make you get a restraining order against your boyfriend. I kind of feel bad for the guy.
>>
Dear C,
I cant stop posting in these. I guess im hoping you'll read this, but i know you would never use 4chan. I love you. I have loved you since i met you. And i wish you didnt have to go. I will miss you everyday while you're in germany, and even though we can video chat, it won't be the same.
I love you. Dont be sad. Try to stay positive. I wish i could be there to help you. Dont start cutting again. Just text or call me if you want to start again. I love you and i wish you didnt have to FUCKING leave. I don't know how i will do without you. I'll try to keep living as much as i can, but i wont stop missing you. I love you. Dont ever forget that babygirl. I dont know how I'll live without you.
-J
>>
Dear world
I just want to die
Why is this wrong?
Why are you hurting me?
I don't want to live in my nightmare world anymore
Please save me

Love,
Me
>>
Dear D,

I want to see your dick.
>>
File: 1427138912899.jpg (26KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1427138912899.jpg
26KB, 640x427px
Dear A
Of all the pigeons in the world, you're my favorite
I know you don't like what you are, but it hurts me when you call yourself a rat with wings, it's not fair, every creature is beautiful in its own way, as meme as that sounds I have found there is truth to it. Even if you were a disease ridden, flea infested flying rodent, you'd still be the first and last thing I think about every day.
I love you my precious bird.
V
>>
File: envy.png (189KB, 690x665px) Image search: [Google]
envy.png
189KB, 690x665px
To TR,

Talking to you until 8 am sent me to sleep with a smile. Waking up excited to talk to another human being was both the best feeling, and the worst dread I've ever felt. Dread because there wasn't a moment when I wasn't talking to you where I wasn't thinking 'is she tired of me yet?'

You grew tired of me

fuck
>>
To E,

You were the prettiest girl I've ever met and you were so nice to me. I was ecstatic when you told me you loved me over and over again, but when we were together you were so resolute and didn't want to fix your faults but wouldn't accept mine no matter how much I accommodated for you. We were so happy and spent every second of everyday together. When we started university, we started drifting further and further apart. You kept projecting your own faults onto me and excluding me from the things you did. I hate that I believed all the dozens of times you told me you loved me. I hate that you were my first everything. I hate that I thought I found the love of my life when I was just the cute asian boyfriend for some vain weeaboo girl. I hate that even after all that, I still love you.

D
>>
N,
I wonder how opposites relate?
It's a shame time pulled us apart, I really wanted to continue being your friend, maybe more, but always your friend.
Maybe, I wanted to see if I could have been your lover. Maybe we could've seen tried to see the world as two disparate parts of the same whole, maybe we'd realize that we can't have the kind of relationship.
Either way, we may never know.
It's selfish of me to want to see you again, to watch some animu on your couch even if I get snippy because of english dubs.

You never judged the me who is most myself poorly. You made me feel safe taking steps out into what to me sometimes feel like a dangerous world outside my door. And for that I'm ever grateful.

Sincerely,
-J
>>
>>25564483
not until I shit on your head
>>
Dear L

I have been unable to cope with your retarded decision to rejoin that stupid religion. Everything about it has been proven to be completely false and all of it's teachings are either not-unique or mentally and emotionally damaging to its members.

It's not really your choice of religion that gets under my skin, but your inability to recognize a lie and falsehood. They have brainwashed you so fucking damn well I wouldn't be surprised if you came to me tomorrow and told me that 2+2=5.

I can't stand it. I can't stand knowing that you are smarter than this, yet are being held back by these self-rightous mother fuckers and are constantly being morally corrupted at the same time.

And I can't even let you read this because attacking religion violates the "safety" social laws we have created.

Fuck cults, and fuck you for getting brainwashed. I know you are smarter than this.

-A.

P.S. Also, the fact that you are "depressed" because you coudn't get the girl you wanted ALSO pisses me the fuck off, because I've been through a hell of a lot more shit than you have and claiming suicidal thoughts over something so trivial is not only bullshit, and a fucking slap to the face.
>>
Dear A
Sorry for breaking your heart.
But, you know as well as I that it wouldnt have worked, I have kids and you're carrying someone else's child.
Still I think about you for most of my day, and I dream about you every night.
I would see you for one last time and say that i still love you.

A
>>
>>25565978
he's trained to poo in the loo, as a matter of fact, he just reported to me he just did that
>>
>>25566347
In that case hats off to you for training such a humble bird.
>>
>>25560772

R,

Given how much I care about you, it is painful not knowing how to help you.

YS,

Sorry I kind of abruptly and rudely stopped talking to you. Didn't mean to be an asshole, but sometimes it happens. I meant everything I told you, though. I never lied. I hope you have a nice life and find someone who makes you happy.

K,

I would absolutely date you if you didn't live 2+ thousand miles away. I fucking hate LDRs. You're very nice and sweet.
>>
Dear Kirstin,

I adore you.

I've been in love with you since we met at that party in January last year.

My biggest regret was not telling you how I felt then and how I feel now.

Me leaving to go study in the UK was part of it, but the truth is I'm a filthy coward.

You deserve better.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.