[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey so it was my girlfirneds and I's anniversary last n

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: bugs bunny tired.png (100KB, 342x245px) Image search: [Google]
bugs bunny tired.png
100KB, 342x245px
hey so it was my girlfirneds and I's anniversary last night and i picked her up and showed her this song I made for her (which i worked rly hard on) and she told me to stop the car and she just sighed and walked out and left in the middle of the street out in the cold. Is this song that fucking bad!? what the hell??? I feel so fucked up.
https://soundcloud.com/vformania/yeah-anyway
>>
>>25560037
WEW LAD
Is this bait?
Nigga, you sound so fucking bad.
Those lyrics are awful.
2004 is over, punk is never coming back.
Holy fuck, I'm gonna make this go viral.

I hope you get cucked by 8 Tyrone's and a Muslim.

Fucking normie, you got what you deserved.
Kill yourself
>>
File: 1446254897096.jpg (9KB, 186x186px) Image search: [Google]
1446254897096.jpg
9KB, 186x186px
You sound like you just climbed out of the sling after taking 18 poz loads and decided you would attempt to record a song as gay as you.
>>
>>25560037

I made it to the 10 second mark

Also fuck outta here norman
>>
What the christ, man. Pop-Punk is fucking dead.

Good god.
>>
>>25560275
im not a normie ive had drug problems and am emancipated. i feel emotions and pain just like you do. you can hate me for doing something about my issues but it only makes you look bad lol
>>
>>25560348
You sound really gay dude. Your song is absolute dog shit.
>>
>>25560299
m8 what the fuck is 18 poz loads?
>>
>>25560348
>but it only makes you look bad lol
Props on the spicy memes, OP. You got us all pretty good.
>>
>>25560299
Holy kek this made me laugh.
He's right OP.
>>
>>25560362
Google it normie
>>
>>25560366
its not about getting you, i'm just trying to connect and empathize. Your hostility shows a lot, but I see through it dude. What do you think of my situation?
>>
probably would have been a hit if you released it in the late 90s
>>
File: thumbs up.jpg (23KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.jpg
23KB, 398x500px
>>25560393
thanks dude. means a lot.
>>
File: 1451275991383.png (900KB, 1248x806px) Image search: [Google]
1451275991383.png
900KB, 1248x806px
It's really bad man. I would break up with you if you made it for me.
>>
The singing needs a lot of work. That's all I'll say.
>>
>>25560275
You claim its bait but you still go off and type a lot and respond.. good job you fucking retard
>>
File: breezy.jpg (65KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
breezy.jpg
65KB, 720x960px
if my bf wrote me this song id fuck him in the middle of the street out in the cold
>>
>>25560434

To get him to stop the song, right?
>>
This shit ain't real
Good b8 tho OP, nice soundcloud find
>>
>>25560439
nah id fuck him while the song was playing
>>
>>25560449
tru dat breda 8/8
>>
File: Capture.jpg (11KB, 142x187px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
11KB, 142x187px
u wot m8

original f post
>>
>>25560362
Trump's daily breakfast
>>
>>25560348
You sound like a gigantic faggot.
And you're a normie cus you have a girlfriend.
Fuck off my board, you tone deaf edgelord cum guzzling faggot
>>
>>25560434
Who let the gays in?
>>
If you took out your vocals it would be a lot better. Just saying.

Somebody post this to Reddit to further OP's grief.
>>
>>25560817
Reddit would just praise his shittiness and he'd get on front-page with some bullshit like "4chan bully victim's sweet song goes viral! XD"
>>
it's legit terrible bro, no offense. If you want to write music properly you need to steal shit from classical composers. Don't try to rip off 90s grunge bands because the 90s grunge bands were just ripping off rachmaninoff and stravinsky. You gotta go straight to the source and just put a little bit of your own style into it.

That's how you become a successful musician.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJpJ8REjvqo

"At its 1897 premiere, Rachmaninoff's first symphony, though now considered a significant achievement, was derided by contemporary critics.[5] Compounded by problems in his personal life, Rachmaninoff fell into a depression that lasted for several years. His second piano concerto confirmed his recovery from clinical depression and writer's block, cured only by a course of hypnotherapy. The concerto was dedicated to Nikolai Dahl, a physician who had done much to restore Rachmaninoff's self-confidence.[5]"
>>
That song was your pissed off anniversary gf walking home in the winter time: COLD BUTT
>>
>>25560400

That wasn't a compliment, faggot.
>>
>>25560037
Honestly OP ignore all the normies that probably only listen to Taylor swift or "I listen to a bit of everything haha :^)"

You're not all that bad, and I feel like its more honest self expression than most shit I hear.
>>
>>25560348
>i've had problems
>can i fit in now, guys?
shitty ass fucking song, holy fuck. autistic normie
>>
Instrumentals aren't bad but your voice needs work brah
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.