[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here /varicocele/? >got surgery to fix it >surgeon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: image010.jpg (17KB, 384x222px) Image search: [Google]
image010.jpg
17KB, 384x222px
Who else here /varicocele/?

>got surgery to fix it
>surgeon messed up
>looks exactly the same as before
>permanent nerve damage
>can only wear briefs
>sometimes hurts so much I can't walk or even stand up

even if i didn't have all my other medical and mental issues, how the fuck am I going to get a gf with a nutsack that looks like it's full of spaghetti
>>
Yeah, I got that. Painless for me though.

Got a couple of nut cysts too. Can't see it unless you feel for it and women are too dumb to know what a diseased nut looks like.
>>
>>25559946
You're lucky yours is painless. Don't do the surgery just because of the looks, mine hurt way less before. Sucks about the cysts though. Are they permanent or do they get worse over time?
>>
I've got that too, can't wear underwear and sometimes have discomfort in my testicles when lying down, especially if I am lying on my side

Too afraid/awkward/poor to go to the doctor though
>>
>>25559897
Sue nigger.

I got one ask me anything. I had a nut cyst and a varicocele that I got surgically removed. I've also had a staph infection down there and molluscum contagiosum. I also have herpes now.

Always remember: there is someone who has it worse than you. I will take all questions regarding penis and ballsack health.
>>
>>25560025
Jeez, that's a pretty bad combo. How the heck did you get staph?

I (op) also have hypospadeus
>>
>>25560025
what is the best way to heal rugburn on my penis?

i havent jerked off for a week and ive been puting unscented lotion on it to prevent newly formed skin from cracking when i get an erection, but its still pink and puffy

i have a big red spot on my dick that hurts and as soon as a girl jerks me off it hurts really bad and starts bleeding.

tl;dr How2HealSkinOnDick?
>>
>>25560047
Girl had staph infection in her mouth apparently. She sucked my dick. I got staph. She got mad at me because she thought I had an STD. Turns out it was her all along. She didn't apologize until years later.

>>25560051
First, I would be sure that this is the problem. It's not an STD or anything? I used to have the same problem. Skin would NEVER heal. Here is a tip. Go to the store, buy a gallon of water, drink it all and do that every day from now on. When I drink too much coffee or something my skin gets really dried out and red so this I have found is the only method to maintaining my skin health.

If your shit is bleeding though I would go to the doctor asap.
>>
Actually had my varicocele fixed about a month ago. The worm looking veins are pretty much non-existent and the slightly extra testosterone is actually kind of nice. Sorry you had a bad time OP. Can't you get it fixed by another surgeon?
>>
>>25560092
its not an std. My ex-gf was really horny when we were dating and i was also the only guy she has ever been with. She pulled me into a room while we were walking down the hallway and locked the door, jammed her hand into my pants and starting jerking me off. Sadly she was a fucking newb and accidentally clenched my willie with her nails, leading her to dig into my dick shaft causing a bleeding cut. I eventually scabbed over and almost healed but i jerked off and the scab came off leaving a patch of fresh pink skin underneath. Now it heals but only if i stop jerking off for a while and apply moisturizer, but as soon as i jerk off or get laid, the new normal-colored skin (which is very thin) comes off and the fleshy pink patch underneath appears again.

Is there anything i can do to accelerate healing
>>
>>25560129
Woah, extra testosterone? I've never heard that before, and I've been to about 6 different doctors for this thing.

I could, but they could only fix the varicocele, not the nerve damage (which is what causes most of the pain). They also said each new surgery has a higher chance of failure, so I'm just living with it right now
>>
>>25560137
I'm not doctor but here is what I would do.
>gallon of water every day
>stop jerking it for at least a month
>apply the fragrance-free, hypoallergenic lotion every once in awhile
>let it "get some air" every once in a while too
In short, have some common sense man. You see something is working? Do more of it. You see something is caused the skin to tear and break back open? Stop. All the best to you m8. But I'm telling you, do the gallon of water thing. That will set you straight son.
>>
>>25560167
Yeah it's not an insane amount but it's a nice boost that doesn't hurt to have, Also that's a damn shame about the nerves and pain. Feel better robot
>>
>>25560129
how long is the recovery time? is it expensive? kinda wanna get rid of mine now
>>
>>25560282
Mine took about a week until I was able to get out of the house, and maybe three weeks before I felt fully recovered.

If you have medical insurance, lie and say that it's painful even if it isn't. If you don't they'll call it a "cosmetic" surgery and won't pay for it
>>
>>25560314
sounds scary as fuck. pretty sure they would fuck it up for me, it would be typical of my life
>>
>>25560329
The surgery itself wasn't that bad, but the realization that it didn't fix anything and the pain was actually worse sucked.

They say that only about 5% of surgeries fail to correct the problem (and the never damage shit is even less likely), so don't let me discourage you from getting it fixed
>>
>>25559897
Depend how hurts you and the size of your balls, in my case I went to the doctor, and he told me they don't make surgery if it's not an extreme case.
So I live with that nerve and cheking the size doesn't growp up. 3 girls don't mind about it... I mean the problem are mental issues.
>>
just called and ended my operation

im not going to get it done now

ill deal with hot balls and pulling on them when I cum

pain has never been a problem with me, been in pain whole life so i can deal with this
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.