[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I FUCKING HATE MY TEETH

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (319KB, 2151x932px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
319KB, 2151x932px
Anyone else in the same predicament as me?

>Tfw high fevers as a baby
>Caused teeth discoloration
>Can't do much SHIT about it
>Literally only thing keeping me from talking to girls
>Kissless, Hugless, Handholdless Virgin because of it
>Made fun of throughout school "Hur Dur, anon doesn't brush his teeth!"
>Keep my fucking mouth shut because if it
>FUCK MY TEETH
>>
Always something else to blame for your failures.
Just like every other loser.
>>
>>25559519
Shut the fuck up, you don't understand.
>>
>>25559550
The cry of every teenager in existence.
How could anyone ever possibly understand.
>>
>>25559492
>Can't do much SHIT about it
You could get those caps put on your teeth, like people in show biz do. Can't remember the name of them cause it's 3am and I'm tired.
>>
>>25559566
First of all, Checked.

But your exactly correct, unless you have fucked up teeth yourself, you could not possibly understand how it feels
>>
>>25559578
Vaneers?
>>
>>25559616
That's the ticket. Thank you.
>>
>>25559605
Of course.
No one else has had to live with physical blemishes. Only the teeth people would know how you feel.

Dumb kid.
>>
cant you just bleach them or something
>>
>>25559692
I have no clue what my options are
>>
>>25559705
well then just try?
get some white strips, see what happens
>>
>>25559705
tooth withening / bleaching man
lots of products out there so you can do it yourself. do some research, get white teeth, problemo solvedo. hopefully you'll get some confidence out of this too (seems like you're short in that department)
easy win win
>>
>>25559744
Yea, the teeth discoloration literally kills my confidence. Upon telling women I've never had a girlfriend they always reassure me that i'm not unattractive and have a great personality, it's just the fucking teeth keeping me from approaching women because I fear they'll lose interest before I even speak when I open my mouth
>>
>>25559820
same with me /b/ro. buy some Crest Whitening Strips. use em for a month, come back and tell us what hapopened. godspeed /b/ro.
>>
>>25559820
just don't overdo it, buddy lol
dont need no white supernova every time you open your mouth hahaha
>>
>>25559616
Do this OP
I have 4 on my front upper teeth, to fix discoloration and buck teeth, had a huge gape and now they look good as.
There's two different types porcelain and dental filling.
Porcelain, is more expensive, lasts longer, looks nicer, can't be repaired if chipped.
Dental filling, is cheaper, lasts 3-5 years, looks good but not as nice, can be repaired if chipped.
IIRC with the porcelain ones they have to sand down your tooth as well, I got dental filling and they just took a mold of my teeth, glued them on top and then built them up with dental filling molding and shaping it to look good as, fucken love my teeth now.
I also got them whitened before hand and the dental filling material matched.
for whitening what they do it take a mold of your teeth, make a rubber mold kinda like teeth protectors, and then each night you put a paste they give you which is basically a light dilution of hydrogen peroxide into the mold and wear the mold for 30mins, you do this for a month and you have pearly whites.
didn't cost too much with private healthcare in Australia either.
Whole thing cost around 800$ out of pocket.
>>
>>25559492

I have bad teeth, but thankfully you don't really notice that when I talk. You only notice how bad they are when I smile or laugh.

And since I don't smile that much...
>>
>Fevers caused teeth discoloration.

what

Your pic shows dental fluorosis.
>>
>>25560112
>for whitening what they do it take a mold of your teeth, make a rubber mold kinda like teeth protectors, and then each night you put a paste they give you which is basically a light dilution of hydrogen peroxide into the mold and wear the mold for 30mins, you do this for a month and you have pearly whites.
how much does it hurt, how much does it cost, how long does the whitening last ?
>>
you could go to a dentist you mong
>>
Just get them whitened senpai .
>>
>>25559997
this, use fluoride and drink milk and shit because those whitening strips will make your teeth sensitive! and if you leave em on too long/use them too much at once then it'll be worse. Be patient, and get whitening toothpastes!>>25559843
tell us how it goes pls
>>
>>25559605
>>25559566
>>25559492
Boohoo, I'm a poor boy someone hug me ;_;
>>
Move to the UK.
>>
>>25559492

just get a whitening kit thingy ?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.