[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is everyone in a lot of pain most of the time on this board?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (517KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
517KB, 640x1136px
Is everyone in a lot of pain most of the time on this board? I hate the thought of all the broken robots out there in pain because I don't want to empathize with because that's painful and I might even be in more pain than them when I empathize. It just seems like I'm in a unique sitiuation but that seems arrogant to say and a bit unlikely. But maybe it's true that I'm really in a unique situation. What do you guys think? Pic completely unrelated.
>>
I'm diagnosed with schizophrenia and I used to think cartoons were going to tear my insides out and I'm now suffering from the turmoil. Are most robots in this situation?
>>
I used to be a normie before I was diagnosed and never felt the kind of pain I have before I was diagnosed. I just find it hard to believe it when people say they're depressed or in pain because I haven't encountered anyone in an even similar situation.
>>
I'm not in pain and it's freaking me out because I feel like I should be
I feel like I'm just coasting, but I hate myself and others hate me so much that I know I should feel bad
But the world isn't budging, it continues to make me feel just okay but not good or bad
>>
>>25559109
After the pain I've felt, still do feel everyday, I don't want anyone in the world to suffer. I quess that's the one good thing about it. My advice to you would be to not worry about supposeting to be in pain. Anyone with a rational mind won't want you to suffer. It's just illogical.
>>
It just bugs me not being able to know how others feel.
>>
>>25559109
That's because it's all inside your head
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.