[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder Asian girls of all races (Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: 34234234.jpg (68KB, 500x748px) Image search: [Google]
34234234.jpg
68KB, 500x748px
Daily reminder Asian girls of all races (Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, Japanese, Chinese-taipei, Island Asians (indonesian, Filipi) etc were MADE for the white cock.

Why aren't you wooing a perfect Asian wife right now? She will cook for you, buy you presents, love you, and never cheat on you, and she will never make you a cuck. She will be loyal, sweet, honest and caring, and she will never get fat and take care of her body.

Koreans are disgusting though. Stay away from those flat faced sweaty gooks.
>>
>She will cook for you, buy you presents, love you, and never cheat on you, and she will never make you a cuck. She will be loyal, sweet, honest and caring, and she will never get fat and take care of her body.

[citation needed]
>>
OP is a kissless virgin who learned about Asia from cartoons.
>>
>>25558734
>>25558744

The only citation is my personal experience.

What's stopping you peasants ?
>>
File: image.jpg (143KB, 719x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143KB, 719x1080px
>>25558714
I don't want an Elliot Rodgers baby though

I want my kids to look like me, and honestly Asians aren't that attractive to me, I'd prefer if people don't mix races
>>
>>25558782

Then date a high tier beauty instead of a slitty eyed low tier shitfu
>>
>>25558782

wtf. you are the AMBF poster though.

lel. you're a white guy
>>
>says stay away from Koreans
>despite the fact that Koreans are the only hot ones
>>
>>25558803

op is just trying to hog the Koreans for himself, the sneaky hook-nosed fuck.
>>
>>25558803

>koreans are the only hot ones

KEKEKEKKEKKEKEKE

Hahahaha god please stop

>A race so ugly 99% of the country requires plastic surgery to even look passable. IT POTATOING
>>
>>25558821

why so defensive..bro? if Koreans are that ugly... you don't care if I take a couple Korean chickadees, right?

you don't mind at all, right bro?
>>
Asian guy here. White guys have awful taste in asian women so it doesn't even bother me. Like, they'll date an island nigger and think they're the luckiest man alive. You have my blessing, whities.
>>
>>25558714
>She will cook for you, buy you presents, love you, and never cheat on you, and she will never make you a cuck. She will be loyal, sweet, honest and caring, and she will never get fat and take care of her body.
just reminding that she will only do that if you have money
>>
>>25558794
No, I don't come to r9k that much anymore, stopped coming when they brought the robot back. I'm white but as I said I don't endorse any race mixing

>>25558789
Not that many by me, even if there were I find my own race most attractive. A White 7-8 is roughly the same as an Asian 9-10 in my opinion. I'd assume it's the same for most races
>>
>>25558849

I don't mind. But your kids will when they are ugly as sin

>>25558857

Kill yourself. Implying your potato faced flat nosed looking short ass can get women anyway. Asian women hate asian men.
>>
>>25558876
I have no doubt that I'm taller and better looking than you, white trash, but believe what you want.
>>
>>25558872
>>25558876

Jew lies detected.
>>
>>25558891

Hahahah oh god please post your face. I will post mine.
>>
File: image.jpg (413KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
413KB, 700x1050px
>>25558821
Koreans are the only ones who care about their teeth and hygiene
>>
>>25558907

Nice bait tier post. Also not true at all. Get your plastic gook out of this thread

Don't shower with a gook..... her ugliness will be revealed to her as her several layers of makeup wash off. LMFAO
>>
>>25558904
I've put my face on 4chan the one time and it was a mistake. I won't make that mistake again. You can post yours if it makes you feel any better.
>>
you guys are the same "white men" who support multiculturalism of Europe via Arabs.

I know why. Move all the Arabs and Muslims into Europe, and easy take over of the Middle East by Israel.

Send all the Multi-kulti diaspora cucks into Asia, and then use that momentum to Jew cuck yourself into Korea and trying to finagle people over there.
>>
>>25558916
why? you gook men all look the same. kek

Leave your women with us northern europeans. You can keep the koreans.
>>
>>25558914
They're all ugly without makeup and plastic surgery. Actually all girls are regardless of race. That is why you posted a picture of an Asian girl that has been photoshopped to hell and back.
>>
>>25558933

>all girls are

not true. Virgin detected.
>>
>>25558929

I want arab cock in my pussy tho
>>
>>25558930
I've already given you my blessing and explained why. But you still have to go ahead and show how stupid you are.
>>
>>25558948
Show a picture of one girl without photoshop and or makeup who looks pretty. Go a head.
>>
i've figured out your Jew cuck game with just a shitty computer and my brain while you have all those Jew golds to back up your cuck team.

Jewish IQ is a myth.
>>
>>25558960

not white women generally.... Some asian women do, but I'm talking the 8-10/10s who are rare.

They do exist however.
>>
#wastehistime2016

All women are evil whores.
>>
>tfw dating pure asian qt who has never visited a western country

Feels good senpai. Don't have to worry half the shit people here do with women.
>>
File: image.jpg (148KB, 885x990px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 885x990px
>>25558896
Hehe good goyim, date outside your race, remember whites are evil and need to go extinct, they caused the 6 trillion
>>
>>25558987
Show me one picture of an Asian woman who looks hot without makeup and photoshop. Women cannot be traffics without these things, which is why Koreans are the best looking.
>>
>>25558994

but you are a Jew. That Jew Silverstein tongue.
>>
>>25559008

>this is why koreans are best looking

I would show you my girlfriend but now I'm never replying to you again. Goddamn gook lover. Koreans are shit tier
>>
>>25559016
Your gf looks like a flat faced troll doll with fucked up yellow teeth
>>
when you know a Jew is in this thread, just believe the opposite of what he's saying and you'll get the truth.
>>
>>25559029
He's dating your mom?
>>
>>25559029

you mean your mum? LMFAO MATE
>>
damn u guys give up quick.

just like in bed lmao. cuck
>>
>>25558751
>personal experience

Implying you have ever been to Asia or even have a passport. Even if you went there nobody would be interested in a fat smelly neckbeard like you.
>>
File: Keni Styles.jpg (22KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
Keni Styles.jpg
22KB, 250x375px
>>25558714
>>25558782
>>25558849
>>25558876
>>25558751

This ugly gook son of a bitch is fucking all your white women and basically, you are all fuckin' beta cucks.

How? Just watch these free videos. http://www.xvideos.com/?k=keni+styles

Then get out of 4chan, and talk to any girl (regardless of ethnicity) for your own pleasure.
>>
>>25559416

oh lawd@thiscuck
>>
>>25558714
Asian here, wont happen bro.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.