[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it so hard to get nudes robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: pic.png (364KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
pic.png
364KB, 720x1280px
Why is it so hard to get nudes robots?
>>
>>25558515
r u a hacker?
>>
>>25558515
hahahah she's not interested m8
>>
I dont know how Chads do it so easily.
All the online girls ive been with are tight as fuck about em.

Perhaps I have to demonstrate Chad value so they feel compelled to share nudes to keep me.
>>
>>25558515
I could post some timestamped tits if you show some dick Anon pretty horny
>>
>>25558515
wtf is that theme, kill yourself, it isn't 2002 anymore
>>
The theme of your smartphone and how beta you sound makes it look like you're the average muh PC masterace user
>>
Cause you're pushing too hard relax relative. Take the hint she either isn't interested in you like that or she's too busy sending some to Chad. Either way you're not getting any from her
>>
>>25558515
Why the hell do you have alienware icons on a phone
Completely disgusting
>>
>tfw you're a loser NEET shut-in who will die alone
>tfw you've convinced most women who've given you the opportunity to ask for nudes to actually follow through
pretty sure it's just "come on"s and shut like that, OP.
>>
>>25558576

I actually was a member of a research on this subject, They're still putting everything together and it won't be out until February but the conclusion we reached was that

>Males usually must have a certain level of confidence and charisma with the females
>Females who send nudes to said males are usually easily impressionable or fall into a certain degree of ignorance

Basically the average woman that sends nudes is pretty much the type of person who constantly uploads frivolous status or photos to Facebook/Twitter/Instagram, follow the latest trend blindly and lack any sort of "niche" or "artistic" tastes. In /r9k/ terms, dumb bitches
>>
>>25558515
>ayylmaoware
Are you 12?
>>
>>25558515
>dellienware

dropped
>>
>>25558515
what is this? some sort of hacking?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.