[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you changed yet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

Why haven't you changed yet?
>>
>>25558384
I'm white, have a decent part time job, have parents who both have multiple degrees and I'm working on my masters.

I'm just an ugly asshole
>>
>>25558384

maybe we don't know how, but people tell me to "just do it" and it's like could you be more specific
>>
>Just be yourself! :3
>Except when I don't like it XD
>>
I think I'm one of those guys that is liked by parents but in reality is a degenerate and all that good stuff.
>>
>>25558384
I have changed a lot over the past year. I would be happy if my daughter dated someone just like me. I will continue to positively change over this year.
>>
>>25558384

>Honey I love you but you have to stop dating guys that look and act like me. It's weird. We avoided naming you Elektra for a reason.
>>
>tfw just imagined dating myself
>tfw seemed pretty okay to me outside of my petulant tantrums and my lazy messiness
>>
maybe we just don't want to date. it's a lot of work and money and everything.

maybe we'd just rather be alone, keep our money, our time, our quirks and everything else.
>>
My daughter could be dating someone tall, handsome, rich and kind and I still wouldn't smile. I only smile when I'm amused. So... I'd have to imagine being balls deep inside my daughter.
>>
>>25558406
this.
Success and intelligence does not inherently create happiness or attractiveness
>>
Ye if my daughter dated a guy like me I'd be pretty pleased
>>
>>25558384
I did smile. Because im not a douchebag. The whole PERSONALITY GOES FAR is bullshit because girls take "being a complete fucking dickfaced asshole" to mean "masculine".
>>
Why would I ever smile at the thought of my daughter dating someone old enough to be her father?
>>
My younger sister is basically dating a clone of me. Two friends and a next door neighbor have called him my name accidentally.

I don't really know what to feel.
>>
>>25558384
Why would I smile if I had a daughter? I'm not a cuck.
>>
If I had a daughter, I'd hope she becomes a slim, antisocial otaku like me, and didn't date anyone.

But then I'd have to deal with the same burdens my father faced, though this time it'll be with a daughter rather than a son.
>>
>>25559349
Same thing with my sister. I think young sister date their older brother instead of the father.
>>
>>25558384
I'm 19 and I love to watch anime, fap, and play runescape

not a damn thing has to change
>>
>>25558384
Because it is a process and not an instantaneous event and I am not there yet
>>
I am just going to assume that the main aspect they are targeting is having random hookups with girls.
That is a bad trait, but I would be more inclined to change my daughter and make sure she doesnt have the random hookups.
>>
No guy but me would have made me smile. Obviously a girl made that image.
>>
im too lazy to change. I want to die but im too lazy to kill myself. Sometimes im even too lazy to solve the captcha.
>>
>>25558384
because my female equivalent would have a bf
I shouldn't need to change for one single female out of 3 billion to save me. If women are such selfish cunts, clearly THEY need to change.
>>
i don't think there is anything wrong with me outside of my communication skills. maybe my temper too.
>>
>tall
>respectful
>funny
>strong
>but poor

yes i smiled, no i wont change
>>
My daughter dating a white guy? No thanks
>>
>>25558384
Yes.
That would mean the hopeless clueless underdog got the girl. A happy story.
It'll never happen though.
>>
>>25558384
>Guys,close you eyes.
How the fuck am I supposed to read the other part if my eyes are closed?
>>
>>25560021
>>25560000

I will love my daughter no matter what bull she brings home.
>>
>>25558384
>close your eyes
Now i cant read the rest of the text
>>
>>25558384
I'm not dating anyone ever so this dosent apply to me.
>>
>>25558384
Why would I smile if I had a daughter, even if she was dating someone great?
>>
>>25558384
I don't need change, I need an extra set of events to fill up this void in my life.
>>
>>25559401
depends on who's in her life more. for me my dad was absent even though I lived with him and my brother was around more cus he'd watch me a bunch. so I go for guys like my brother without realizing it. like the current guy I really like is short, chubby, and nerdy like my brother. too bad he's across an ocean.
>>
File: 1451933373675.png (112KB, 357x353px) Image search: [Google]
1451933373675.png
112KB, 357x353px
>>25558384
That's not how "closing eyes" works.
>>
>>25558649
Indeed. You need maturity and knowledge on top of that to turn it into something useful.
>>
>>25558384
replace guys with girls and daughter with son
>>
>change yourself because a woman wants you too
stop with this feminist bullshit please
>>
Part of me wants to open this image and just close my eyes forever and sit at my computer and when someone finds me I'll be like "this post told me to close my eyes I don't even know what the rest of it says after that"
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.