[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Who was the best sith?
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: cd.jpg (17 KB, 363x459) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cd.jpg
17 KB, 363x459
Who was the best sith?
And why was it Count Dooku.

How does vader poop if he can't get out of the suit?
>>
Darth Plaguis is best sith
Fuck Disney
>>
>>25558194

>How does vader poop if he can't get out of the suit?

Wasn't this addressed in a novel? I think the answer is his lower body was destroyed so that his rectum was rebuilt into the suit, and he received everything he needed to survive THROUGH THE SUIT. The suit is basically a futuristic life support exoskeleton
>>
>>25558194

he's the only sith with a beard.
>>
>>25558268

this is why young obi-wan is also awesome - the beards.

young obi-wan > cd
>>
File: 0MZYj9jN_400x400.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0MZYj9jN_400x400.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>>25558194
>>25558251
that's not darth sidious tho
>>
File: 41FqpdMbg5L.jpg (20 KB, 325x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
41FqpdMbg5L.jpg
20 KB, 325x500
>>25558194
Why do you think he wears the cape? To cover up the drop seat in his suit.
>>
File: dadjokes.jpg (73 KB, 443x936) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dadjokes.jpg
73 KB, 443x936
>>25558260
>Wasn't this addressed in a novel? I think the answer is his lower body was destroyed so that his rectum was rebuilt into the suit, and he received everything he needed to survive THROUGH THE SUIT. The suit is basically a futuristic life support exoskeleton

I don't believe a lot of the novels like they say the bionic arm gives him super strength like enough to pick someone up by the throat and lift them so there feet are off the ground and choke them like a force choke but the bionic part is just the lower part of his arm he wouldn't have the strength in his shoulders in that movement and he'd probably throw out his back too. I mean yeah he picked up the emperor and chucked that fucker down a shaft but clearly he used the force for a strength boost and was part of the reason why he died.
>>25558251
>Darth Plaguis is best sith
There is no plagius, snook is palpatine he survived the shafting he got from vader. Who the hell else would keep building death stars besides palpatine? search your feelings you know it to be true

>>25558284
yeah guigon was pretty awesome too maybe it's the beards
>>
>>25558451
This. Based Palpy was just so cartoonishly evil. You could see in his face how much fun he was having just fucking everyone's shit up. Couldn't help but love him.

>>25558537
>Snoke is Sheev

If they do this in the next movie the butthurt from the fans will be the biggest rump - rustling since The Phantom Menace.
>>
>>25558631
>>Snoke is Sheev
>If they do this in the next movie the butthurt

>from the fans will be the biggest rump - rustling since The Phantom Menace.

That's my theory at least. I don't see why anyone would be butt hurt over it since Mary Sue is going to kill him in Ep9 after kylo kills luke in Ep8.
There's already a lot of butthurt way more than ep1 chewies bowcaster being the supernuke that's so powerful it can't kill kylo thing to try and explain why his sister isnt mary sue thing is already getting more attention than jarjar got practically.
>>
>>25558517
Because he is a based, red pilled aristocrat
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
Thread DB ID: 369896

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.