[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Just punched my GF in the face and she got a bloody nose

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

>Just punched my GF in the face and she got a bloody nose
Shes hiding in the bathroom crying right now and I think she called either the police or her friend
What do I do?
>>
post on /r9k/ about it
>>
Punch yourself in the nose until it's bleeding and you can say she hit you first.
>>
Details m8
>>
>>25557828
Why did you let her get away to call out dumbfuck? if your gonna hit a bitch make sure she can't call the police on you for fucks sake.
>>
>>25557828
Hit yourself in the face hard, and break your nose.

When the police show up, you want to be messed up as well. They'll still arrest you, but it will help you make a case that she attacked you, and you defended yourself.
>>
>>25557828

Delete thread, microwave phone, don't talk to cops, get a lawyer. Slam your face into the fridge for good measure so you have a nice healthy bruise. Say she attacked you. But tell your lawyer that not the cops you fucking idiot. Expect to get arrested, that's just what happens on a DV call.
>>
>>25557828
Widen your anus to he size of a dinner plate so it won't hurt when you drop the soap.
>>
>>25557828

Beat the crap out of yourself, stab yourself a couple of times, and sodomize yourself with a broom. Leave it hanging out of your ass.

If you can make the case that she beat the fuck out of you, stabbed you, and stuck a broom up your ass, the police might not arrest you.
>>
post timestamp with blood on floor and your hand so mods can email local police about it
>>
Man up, tell the cops the truth, spend a while in jail thinking about how you abused someone who loved you and put up with your bullshit, plead guilty like you are, attend the classes, pay your fines, learn about what it is that makes you a piece of shit and how you may control it in the future, stay single.
>>
File: 1450141835987.png (37KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1450141835987.png
37KB, 184x184px
>>25557939
You're not fooling anyone, roastie
>>
>>25557828
Run. RUN NOW.
>>
File: clip.jpg (24KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
clip.jpg
24KB, 620x465px
>>25557958
>roastie

I think you mean "officer"
>>
File: Luke.gif (17KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
Luke.gif
17KB, 633x758px
>>25557876
Ive been freebasing for the last 18 hours straight so I was on edge, she came home and were were eating left over Chinese food
I JOKINGLY called her dad a cuck because she told me that her mom was a party girl before they got married
She started literally yelling at me and I got scared and started hitting her
She started flailing around screaming and hitting me back and I had an anxiety attack and eventual just wailed her in the face i guess
>>
>>25557828
Ausfag with experience here.
> you'll get arrested, put in a holding cell
> cops will take thousands of photos of your house and her injuries
> she'll give a statement
> they'll offer you a chance to give one
> you'll get charged with common assault and assault occaisioning actual bodily harm
> the cops will give you their take of events which will try to portray you in the worst possible light
> you will get an ADVO
> they will take your prints and photos of your tattoos and scars
> you will get released on $0 bail, so long as you don't have a record
> you will get a few weeks before your court date to work out what you're going to do

Go sit out the front and wait for them peacefully. Say as little as possible and don't resist.

Dunno if you're not aussie
>>
Kill yourself for hitting your girlfriend. Did she attack you? If she did, the only things that would warrant you punching your gf in the face would be a knife or a gun attack. Otherwise you could easily defend yourself without hurting her, that is if you aren't some kind of low test, pussy ass bitch
>>
>>25557995
Better get rid of any drugs that you have in the house before the cops show up.
>>
>>25558040
>>25557939
White knights need to go back to reddit
>>
>>25557995

wow your life is shit.

hope you go to jail with the rest of the shit.
>>
>>25558109
fuck you normie
I never had a chance at that white picket fence life
>>
>>25558122

of course you did, you just chose the easy, lazy route.

enjoy prison.
>>
File: 1377276780836.jpg (16KB, 337x253px) Image search: [Google]
1377276780836.jpg
16KB, 337x253px
>>25557995
Rot in jail, scum.
>>
>>25558136
>easy
It aint easy my man

>>25558140
N O R M I E
O
R
M
I
E
>>
>>25558054

>implying that punching anyone, especially your girlfriend, in the face for no reason is okay
>>
I hope you're prepared for a beating in prison OP. The inmates there don't like men who abuse women because it makes you look like a weak bitch. Could've just murdered Chad and get good rep in prison. Just pray that your anus won't get streched.
>>
>>25558180
>implying you aren't from reddit
>>
>>25558180
>"I get to decide what is right and what is wrong"
My might makes it right spooklord
>>
>>25558159
>not beating a gf like a savage after huffing drugs all day is normie

The cuck line was pretty funny, thats all the pity ill give you.
>>
>>25558159

Easier than working hard.

Face it, you chose the path of least resistance and you have noone to blame but yourself.
>>
>>25558191
>murder Chad
>get life in prison or even death penalty
>beat gf
>go to jail for a little bit
>possibly get in fights with other inmates
>no longer have clean record

which sounds worse, retard?
>>
>>25558180
Implying he didn't have a reason to punch her?
>>
>>25557995

Fantastic. Get all your drugs out of sight, NOW.

Do: slam your face into a doorframe
Don't: get blood on said doorframe
DON'T: hit yourself in the face with your fist. Don't bruise your knuckles further.
Do: get a lawyer
Don't: talk to cops
Do: keep your story as vague and simple as possible
Don't: immediately try to blame shit on her. You were both high, someone said something, next thing you know, your face is throbbing and she's on top of you. You don't really remember what happened after that. TELL THIS TO YOUR LAWYER NOT THE COPS.
>>
>>25558236

>Get into countless fights and risk getting limbs dislocated, broken bones, paralyzed etc.
>Get raped in the ass in the shower by Tyrone
>No protection from anyone
>"it's just small time xDD"

Obviously murdering chad is better than being treated like a bitch you delusional cunt.

>Implying you're not some faggot that hasn't come out of the closet yet
>>
>>25558272
be cooperative with the cops though. just don't tell them anything.

don't be a dindu.
>>
>>25558216
I didnt huff I freebased its the most patrician way to ingest any drug
>>
>>25558289
>countless fights

It's jail, you fucking retard, not a maximum security prison.
>>
>>25558292

Yeah exactly. Get everything out of your pockets before they arrive. Sit down on your front step, keep your hands visible, don't reach for your pockets/waistband. Say yes sir no sir. Let them cuff you and put you in the cruiser. These next few months are gonna be hell but if you're lucky you won't wind up with a felony conviction and that's what we're trying to avoid.
>>
>>25557995
You're in for it now, friend. Rekt.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-06-22-58-49.png (167KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-06-22-58-49.png
167KB, 540x960px
>>25558315

>Implying assault doesnt get you into prison

How much more stupid can you get?
>>
>>25558463
>implying OP is going instantly to prison

It would be almost a year before he'd see prison time if he was ever going to, which he probably won't.
>>
>>25558463
also the screenshot you posted involving fucking choking an elderly person. that's not even close to the same as simple domestic violence between partners.
>>
>>25558673
>>25558656

ARE YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC OR WHAT

OP literally made his GF bleed with a punch but not only that but he also initially started it as well

Please go on and tell me how much more you know about the law system when some thing as small as breaking your neighbors gnome counts as 3rd degree mischief, you fucking idiot.
>>
File: select_all_images_of_pasta.jpg (126KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
select_all_images_of_pasta.jpg
126KB, 800x600px
>>25557828
facefucking my sister was the best OC i ever did do
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.