[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /small town/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (120KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 620x465px
Who here /small town/
>>
I used to be. Moved out west to a bigger city.

I really miss appalachia. Comfiest mountain range.
>>
File: Michael-Ochs-Archive-not-Getty.jpg (55KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Michael-Ochs-Archive-not-Getty.jpg
55KB, 630x420px
JUST A SMALL TOWN GIRL

(You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original)
>>
File: 20190934.gif (44KB, 270x199px) Image search: [Google]
20190934.gif
44KB, 270x199px
>>25556928
Small town in Australia
>>
>>25556928
me, i used to love it, 5 years ago started getting overpopulated, gangs from near big cities fucking shit up, too many new stores, thinking on moving desu
>>
File: 1450109336000.jpg (35KB, 720x460px) Image search: [Google]
1450109336000.jpg
35KB, 720x460px
>>25556928
>tfw you live in a big city on the peripherals of the capital of your country
>45k inhabitant in your city when ever you want to go to the capital you just walk around anonymously
>feels comfy tbH
>>
>>25556928
Small town in small country, calm and safe mostly, cheap rent. Only thing that can't find anyone to relate to, just sitting in my suicidebox.
>>
Two gas stations, a general store, a mcdonalds, and a food truck selling mexican food.

That's fucking it...closest walmart is 25 min on the highway driving 80 mph
>>
>>25558392
Oh I forgot a car repair place and a large feed store
>>
>>25558392
One gas station, a post office, a school for french kids.
Closest walmart is 20 minutes away on the highway driving 80
>>
Seems like a hassle because the people in town would be more likely to want to talk to you every time you go out.

In a big city you're just a tree in the forest and generally no one bothers you.
>>
>>25557921
Same I'm probably going to be stuck here forever desu senpai
>>
>>25558476
Eh, even in a small town no one knows me.
>>
no town here, nearest neighbour is about 2 miles away, nearest town with a couple shops is 15 miles.
>>
File: smuglion.png (24KB, 823x546px) Image search: [Google]
smuglion.png
24KB, 823x546px
>>25556928
i live outsside of aspen.
it's legit.
besides the ridiculously high population of south americans,
no blacks, good weed.
pretty good senpai.
>>
>>25558504
>moved to city
>couldn't afford it
>moved back
>>
>>25558583
Near Aspen sounds nice, I'm a skifag and like mountain-y places.

I hate the constant social oppression that comes from living in a big city.
>>
>tfw lived in suburbs of city all my life
>dream is to own a moderately sized home in a small white town with a decent amount of land and slightly above average wife
is it really too much to ask ;_;
>>
>>25558476
Eh thats not really true.
>>
File: no city.jpg (71KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
no city.jpg
71KB, 960x720px
>tfw not a small town
>tfw not a big city
>>
File: birb.jpg (445KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
birb.jpg
445KB, 3264x2448px
Shite English glorified town with a population of about 70,000
>>
Small towns are usually pretty based
>tfw probably gonna move to one soon because dirt cheap housing
>larger town super close with everything you need
>town is 97% non hiapanic white
>>
How can a robot just move to a small town? It would be like going from social isolation to guaranteed social isolation.
>>
>>25556928
i wish that looks cozy as fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (220KB, 625x886px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
220KB, 625x886px
>>25558583
Man, I want to move over there. I've been applying for jobs over there actually. Los Angeles fucking sucks.
>>
>>25556928
I grew up in one.
>>
>>25556928

the 80s classic "stand by me" was filmed in this town, hehe.
>>
1700 people here. No jobs, no people, and nothing to do. Gotta drive 30 minutes to get to the slightly bigger town with a few more things in it. Even the community is shit here. Full of scumbags. Not comfy at all.
>>
I live in a relatively small town in the Netherlands.

Kinda dull here, and I never see anyone else in the area online.
>>
Im from San Antonio, moved to a small oil industry town in the middle of nowhere. I know nobody. The prices for the gym are jew worthy, no pretty girls whatsoever, literally feel like Im stuck in a fucking farming town in the middle of Nebraska or something. fuck
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.