[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>started classes on monday >In my anatomy lecture the other

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Z_08.jpg (85KB, 451x800px) Image search: [Google]
Z_08.jpg
85KB, 451x800px
>started classes on monday
>In my anatomy lecture the other day
>its a big lecture hall with like 300 people in it
>lots of QT nursing students in it
>There is one who always sits 4 or 5 rows in front of me who is the qtiest I have ever seen and I am in love with
>trying to cop afew pics of her so I can post about her pretty she is on /r9k/, and remember her forever when the class ends
>teacher is reading some shit off a projector so its kind of dark
>im using 3 round burst on my phone flash goes off abunch of times
>Everybody stares at me
>girl sitting behind me whispers to me if I know the QT, like is she my friend?(she must have seen my screen when I was lining up the shot)
>leave the class
>today my QT pixie cut princess gave me a really nasty and disgusted look
>Somebody sitting behind her must have ratted me out
>she proablly thinks Im going to jerk off to the pictures or do something lewd but I only wanted to look at her and admire her
>pics are dark and blurry anwyas
I literally want to kill myself
Pic kind of related
She looks like this but shorter
I know her name and found her on facebook should I try to add her? Femanons is there anything a guy could say to redeem himself?
I really love this girl
>>
>>25556874
op you losxer creep this is why I'm a feminist
>>
>>25556874
Can you give to link to hey Facebook?
>>
>>25556926
This tubeyonest
>>
>>25556926
>waaH dont take pictures of girls
>taking pictures of guys with beards, man buns, or abs is perfectly fine
>>
>>25557039
I think you misquoted that person.
>>
That is pretty fucking creepy, OP. And I don't mean the "guy I'm not attracted to" definition of creepy. If you're going to take pictures of pretty girls in class like an autist, at least make sure you know them first. Or turn your damn flash off.
>>
>>25556874
Tbh, that was dumb on your part. I've taken pictures during class; remember, no sound, no flash, and make sure you're all the way in the back. That's what I did.
>>
Fellow stalker here. I know you may not think of yourself as one, but from what I read you're pretty much in the club. If your story is true I would say it's pretty much beyond saving. How reliable was that disgusted look she gave her though? Sometimes it's just paranoia kicking in. If you're really sure she was told that you were taking pictures of her that day I would just stick to stalking her. Just hope she is active on many social media platforms and that she has a decent public profile. I remember one time when I hit an oneitis jackpot and fell for a girl who had a blog with enough material for two days of reading. Anyways, please stop being a disgrace to other stalkers. Why were you even taking a picture in the dark? Even with the flash you said it ended up too dark/blurry for you to appreciate. Utterly retarded mistake there.
>>
Post pics of her
obviously
>>
>>25558175
This
>don't keep us waiting
>>
I don't blame you for taking pics, but god that was stupid, man. You probably blew it honestly. I'd drop the class just for safe measures. You probably could have paid some dude who was pro-tier at creep shots to do this shit for you honestly. The creep threads on this site are top notch, so I'm pretty sure they could do you a mean ass solid. Everything I'm suggesting is creepy ass fuck though, so you need to be okay with DEFINITELY being a stalker like >>25557584 already seems to believe you are.
>>
>>25558344
>>25557595
Thats because he is a fucking stalker. He is new though. And hes stupid.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.