[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not sure whether suicide is right for me. Kinda want to live.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Not sure whether suicide is right for me. Kinda want to live. Not depressed at all. Just afraid of what will happen in the future.
>>
>>25556352
I think you have what's called "existing."
>>
what are you afraid will happen in the future?

just leave suicide for when shit actually does hit the fat
>>
Wait it out then
When the future finally arrives, if something spooky happens, then you can kill yourself
Killing yourself over imaginary scenarios is foolish
Wait till they become real
>>
>>25556537
I'm afraid there will be a time when killing myself will be impossible and I'll look back thinking, "If only I had the balls when I had the chance."
>>
>>25556641
Dude, take this coming from a chronically depressed person who will kill themselves eventually, go out and enjoy life if you have joy left. Maybe something will happen which will disable you, and maybe something won't, but I can tell you that most traumatic events in your life you won't see coming, and most things you're afraid of never happen. The grim reaper's coming for all of us eventually, so there's no reason to rush things. Be patient, enjoy the little things, and when you feel like you have done all you need don't fight him, but embrace him like a brother.
>>
>Kinda want to live

That turns into "oh god I don't want to die" whenever your life is actually threatened.
>>
>>25556872
>go out and enjoy life if you have joy left
>come home after enjoying life
>still want to commit suicide

If my mom wasn't alive I would do it without a second thought.
>>
>>25556641

why would you ever not be able to kill yourself?

even if you are in prison you can semi-suspended hang yourself with a pair of pants or something
>>
>>25557651
>If my mom wasn't alive I would do it without a second thought.

This line of thought is amazing. Here is a redpill: you're suicidal because your mother is a fucking retard and did a bad job raising you. You're probably a child of divorce too, also her fault. If I was ever suicidal I'd kill my parents first since it would be their fault.
>>
>>25557699
My mom has MS. Not much she can do since she can't really leave the house and isn't able to work or drive. Parents are still together but my dad has been cheating since I was 11, and he recently cut it off this year, and I dragged his sorry ass into the light to face my mom's (and his parents) fury.
>>
>>25557699
In other words, if I HAD to blame someone besides myself for being a failure, it would be my dad for not being there to raise me (despite raising my sisters who weren't even his fucking kids), not getting me the help I needed in school because of learning disabilities, and not doing jack shit in terms of supporting me.

But, I'm also 19, and could be doing more to get myself out of it. Quite frankly though I've come to accept the fact that I have no future outside of being a bartender and traveling the world, provided I live long enough to begin traveling outside the country (already managed to do one cross country trip).
>>
>>25556352
Therapy is right for you. Anxiety about the future is something it can help with.
>>
>>25556352
...so you're a pussy?
>>
Ask your doctor if suicide is right for you. Side effects may include death, paralysis, brain damage, nerve damage, failure, shame, and attention whoring.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.