[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw i'll never get to see what aliens look like >they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1427946952388.png (2MB, 892x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1427946952388.png
2MB, 892x1040px
>tfw i'll never get to see what aliens look like
>they are out there living, as I type this
>>
File: image.jpg (145KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145KB, 480x640px
>>25556193
>tfw no personal spaceship to explore the vastness of the universe

JUST
>>
>>25556394
You reminded me of this...
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1958
>>
>tfw aliens are so far away the distance is almost immeasurable
>tfw it's more likely that there are floating space consciousness than other alien races https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boltzmann_brain
>tfw the probability of other intelligent life existing is near zero (yet they do exist), and the probability of us ever encountering them are basically 1:the total number of particle arrangements
>>
>>25556193
Nothing intelligent is living out there.
>>
born to late too blah blah blah blah

I wish a meteor would hit me in my noggin in my sleep
>>
>>25556193
Ever feel like you don't quite fit in? Like other people can communicate in a way that you can't? That other people somehow know what each other are thinking?

Maybe you are the alien, mimicking humans.
>>
There are definitely alien life forms out there. Consider that the diameter of the Milky Way Galaxy alone is about 100,000 light years. But we can only project detectable radio waves out to around 100 light years.

Anyway, I don't want to go too far into /x/ speculation, but I know for a fact that aliens are real. There are uncounted different types of species, taking all forms -- both hideous and beautiful. They are wandering the stars, and it is absolutely possible to make contact with them. However, they are not physically traveling with spaceships, but traversing through higher dimensions.

I'm not kidding about this, but I don't want to go into too much more detail. Nobody would believe me anyway, and 4chan is data mined.
>>
File: 1446844818960.jpg (173KB, 1010x810px) Image search: [Google]
1446844818960.jpg
173KB, 1010x810px
>>25556193
Do you think out there are aliens that too feel >tfw no gf?

I wouldn't wish it upon any of my alien friends out there in the vast universe.
>>
>>25556574
There are certainly some species of aliens that have courting and mating rituals, leaving some members feeling loneliness. So yes.

But the vast majority of alien life has needs, desires, and motivations utterly foreign to your current mindset. The thought of "no qt gf" makes no sense to them, as their interests make no sense to you.
>>
People always assume that aliens will be close to us in size. But what if we come across a species where a single one of their cells is as big as our entire planet.

ayy lmao
>>
File: 15099125406_3cf5d669fd_o.jpg (507KB, 2353x1709px) Image search: [Google]
15099125406_3cf5d669fd_o.jpg
507KB, 2353x1709px
>mfw people think greys are aliens when really they're either humans from the future or evolutionary cousins
>>
>>25556477
>being this naive
>>
>>25556645
>that ayy when no ayygf
>tfw no gf
Diametric opinions, so far away
>>
>>25556666

ayy lmao
I wanna
>>
>>25556668
That's correct. Many are not humanoid size.

Another big misconception is that the aliens most likely to contact us will be in this 4D Minkowski spacetime.

That couldn't be further from the truth. Special relativity is correct... an alien being 1,000 light years away will never reach you. However, more advanced beings in other *possible* realities have acquired the ability to travel through dimensions -- this is their method of travel. So these beings come from alternate realities with physical laws that may seem unfathomable or absurd to you. They may not appear to be different sizes, but they may take physical FORMS that make absolutely no sense.

If you ever encounter such a being, the correct way to handle the exchange is to be polite. If asked why you made contact, the best answer is that you're a humble explorer seeking knowledge. They may share.
>>
File: 1447626173867.jpg (40KB, 403x306px) Image search: [Google]
1447626173867.jpg
40KB, 403x306px
>>25556477
Sure thing friend, and grass is just small trees
>>
>>25556886
>However, more advanced beings in other *possible* realities have acquired the ability to travel through dimensions -- this is their method of travel.

You state this like a fact. This is just a total shot in the dark and the fact that we have made no contact further disproves this nonsense.
>>
>>25557138
Maybe you haven't. Some have. Like I said, I prefer not to get too far into specifics, as (i) nobody would believe me, and (ii) 4chan is data mined.
>>
>>25557262

You are very delusional my friend. Keep dreaming though, you are the chosen one :^)
>>
>Went to the halls today
>fucking normies everywhere
>whatever, I'll just blast the gloksiapps from my ghylphones
>block normies out
>while browsing through the collections I see my oneitis fow rows back
>the most beautiful sheesshh I have ever seen
>seriously she has the royal mark in her hand
>She is chatting to a warrior
>fucking niumhole thunderprressw
>She look happy
>Go home and connect to here
>why couldn't I be born to the warrior class

That feel when no royal mark sheesshhfriend ;_;
>>
>>25557262
Nice case of schizophrenia you have there
>>
>>25556477
this

even us humans are not intelligent.
just hairless monkeys with a wild imagination

the most advanced technology we have come up with is fucking "smart phones"
>>
>>25556193
>i'll never get to see what aliens look like
But we have near daily ashley and rose threads my man
>>
>>25556668

Due to the physics of our universe something that size couldn't exist, or if it did it would have to have a density that is almost nonexistent.

When a creature reaches a certain size, then depending on the atmospheric conditions and gravity of the planet it's on there will be a point where it reaches critical mass and can't support its body weight anymore. There's a reason why the largest animal on earth is aquatic.
>>
>>25556645
>tfw no sizeable lump of carbonated sulphur in my goop sack

humans will never know this feel
>>
>>25556193
If we ever see what aliens look like that, it will only be a brief fleeting moment before hey bend us over a sink and furiously sodomize us with no lube.

We'll never develop the technology to reach any other sentient life in the universe before our race dies out, meaning that if we ever encounter aliens, it will be them coming to us. And in all likelihood, using their vastly superior technology and intelligence, they will conquer our planet and take any resources they want.
>>
>>25557812
You talk down on smart phones (not even close to our most advanced technology), but to be able to use a 6' x 3' rectangle of glass, metal, and plastic to speak to/ message people/ access internet across the globe... that's actually pretty fucking amazing.
>>
https://youtu.be/sNhhvQGsMEc
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.