[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw went to the shops with my mother today >She was looking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: c6d.jpg (44KB, 374x363px) Image search: [Google]
c6d.jpg
44KB, 374x363px
>tfw went to the shops with my mother today
>She was looking at shoes
>Saw this cutie again working there I've seen like 3 times now.
>The last time she was with us and talking to us about a watch i bought
>tfw I'm about 6/10, tall, and decently fit.
>She asked me how i liked my watch and stuff
>I said "Yeah it was pretty good"
>And then we were quiet, she didn't ask anything

How does chad get the courage to talk up women?
>>
you should've either made some fluff remark about your watch and see how she responded or just ask her how work is

c'mon son
>>
File: gtwJhgI.png (295KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
gtwJhgI.png
295KB, 600x600px
>>25555905

Do you think she was expecting me to say something? I always had my ipod with me and only had one of those things in my ear. I really wanted to ask her stuff but I'm still shy around women at 21 years old.

I'm kicking my self, 3 times i wanted to talk to her but i failed.
>>
bumping my own thread, i want some advice on how to approach her next time.
>>
>>25556284
Dude, just shut the fuck up. She's a store employee.

It's her job to talk to people. She doesn't like you in any special way.

Just fuck off.
>>
File: 111.jpg (81KB, 706x686px) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
81KB, 706x686px
>>25556327
Why does this world hate me so much?
>>
>>25555861
>How does chad get the courage to talk up women?

It has nothing to do with courage - Chad naturally talks to her, the notion he would have to draw on reserves of courage to approach a female is completely alien to him.

Anyway - she was just making polite small talk. She isn't interested in you, she's just being nice because it's part of her job to make you feel welcome and comfortable and happy to spend money in the store.
>>
>>25556608

Alight. I understand. But what if she was interested in me. What sort of vibes would she give off?
>>
fuck that. dont be creepy but its okay to talk to people. if they seem disinterested say "thank you for your help anf fuck off. if she works in retail ask her about weird shit thats happened or crazy people that come into the store, retail employes love to rant about that shit.
>>
>>25556636

She'd actually ask you about your life and work / study and interests and offer up insights into her own, and she'd especially ask you what you do for fun or on weekends or whatever.

Essentially, she'd be going out of her way to engage you in more than shallow conversation.

Complimenting your watch is just a simple, polite way of being nice to a customer.
>>
>>25556683
> if they seem disinterested say "thank you for your help anf fuck off
That's terrible advice.
>>
>>25556685

Damn, they do all that for chad?
>>
>>25556803

No.

For Chad they're far more forward and will openly and blatantly flirt with him and ask him out.
>>
File: 65.jpg (20KB, 431x406px) Image search: [Google]
65.jpg
20KB, 431x406px
>>25556685

Damn, they do all that for chad? >>25556833
>For Chad they're far more forward and will openly and blatantly flirt with him and ask him out.
>>
>>25556721
"thank you for your help" then you, the autist fucks off
>>
>>25556925

Is this actually shocking to you?

Are you 13?
>>
File: 6456.png (465KB, 796x528px) Image search: [Google]
6456.png
465KB, 796x528px
>>25557048
Good looking guys literally don't have to do anything, while average guys have to fight for the scraps.
>>
>>25557088
How tall are yov?
>>
>>25555936
yeah you should have said something about it it doesn't even matter

>"I like x part of it"
>>
File: 11123435.jpg (50KB, 841x431px) Image search: [Google]
11123435.jpg
50KB, 841x431px
>>25557164

6ft, girls these days and their fucking nike and addidas shoes have like 5 inch gains now so they are my height.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.