[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>english girl is at my school for 1 day >meet her in the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1404702093679.jpg (100KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1404702093679.jpg
100KB, 720x720px
>english girl is at my school for 1 day
>meet her in the library and hit it off
>show her around
>be fb friends
>start thinking about more than I really have reason to
>she has great taste in music and is generally lovely
>I'm being fucking charming
>almost appear to be flirting
>asks if I'm single
>yes
>aweshitnigger.jpg
>ask her
>she's bi and has a girlfriend
>"um, I'm taken"
>tfw
>tfw kissless virgin

I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up but I can't help it. Still glad I met her, might see her in London this summer. Why is this shit so depressing?
>>
I guess it would be way worse if it were a guy, somehow
>>
File: 1408653862071.png (235KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1408653862071.png
235KB, 500x500px
>>25555145

>she's bi and has a girlfriend

Let's see, the girl you like has a relationship with ANOTHER GIRL. Don't you see the opportunities here?!?

>THREESOME
>You all get along, as a group of friends and they introduce you to their friends and help you find someone else
>THREESOME
>You ask her to hook you up with someone in their circle, or have her GF hook you up with someone in their circle
>THREESOME
>You use them both as wingwomen
>THREESOME
>You orbit her until she breaks up with her and catch her on the rebound
Did I suggest to you a THREESOME yet?
>>
>>25555483
fair point anon, although I doubt I have the social and sexual charisma to swing a THREESOME everything else is realistic. Just feels unexpectedly bad
>>
>>25555483
>threesome
why would I want to disappoint two people at once? I'm all for efficiency but that's too much
>>
>>25555641

You made a friend, a socially well-adjusted friend who doesn't see your socially awkward flaws or dismisses them as "quirks"

I'm sorry she's a girl OP, but I'm glad for you that she's bi and dating a girl (because as males we're hard-wired to be jealous of other guys but girls slip under the bio-radar)

Consider it a victory and maybe fap to the thought of them scissoring.
>>
>>25555723

>I want to disappoint two people at once?
>Implying they'll both want the dick, implying a threesome isn't about taking turns being the one being serviced, or a way to allow one member to take a break and then rotate to have seemingly never-ending fun.

I mean, I only know about as much as you do absolutely no first person experience but I think it'd be easier to hide your under performance when there's someone else to have fun with don't you think?
>>
>>25555761
thanks anon, in perspective it isn't a loss. I need to stop being so desperate for a gf so I don't romanticize all female contact, just don't know how to do that.
>>
File: Captures.png (391KB, 396x504px) Image search: [Google]
Captures.png
391KB, 396x504px
made this
>>
>>25556129
don't know how to stop feeling like it's a loss
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.