[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If none of this matters, if we're all just put on this earth

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (34KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
34KB, 500x625px
If none of this matters, if we're all just put on this earth to die, then what's the meaning of life, what's the point?
We're all gonna die someday, why not just spare us the time and have a lifeless universe?
>>
Because without life, there is no gay, and without gay, there can be no OP
>>
>>25556042
But what's the point of OP being gay if he's just going to die in a few rotations around the sun anyway?
It's not like he can really do anything with his faggotry that will be remembered. It will disappear like everything else.
>>
>>25555110
Listen: there is no meaning to life. "Meaning" is a human concept. As conciousness in the universe, we literallt get to decide what the meaning of life is. We are the sole determiner of what is important. We are the only thigs in thia universe who use the conxept of "meanif", so we are the obly thing in the univwrse which has meaning. Isn't that incredible?
>>
>>25556157
But what we find to be meaningful is dictated by the universe and how it creates us
So really we never created the meaning in the first place, it sort of just happened
>>
>>25556157
I couldx't finf much "meanif" in that snetecne
>>
File: Modern Art Pepe.jpg (8KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
Modern Art Pepe.jpg
8KB, 235x215px
The universe needs observers. That's why we're here. To observe and feel infinitesimal in comparison.
>>
>>25556239
It doesn't really though
It would be totally fine without them
More like observers need the universe
>>
>>25556260
Yeah you're right. I don't really know what I was thinking when I posted that.
>>
The meaning to life is eat drink and fuck everything else is busy work
>>
Actually, life would be pointless if it didn't end
>>
>>25556157
>implying there is no other sentient life out there in the universe

purge yourself retard.
>>
>>25555110
I dunno anon. What is the point? That's for you to decide.
I've already found mine.
>>
who would spare you? life is meaningless bitch

closest thing to a meaning of life is to reproduce which all organisms are evolved to do and /r9k/ cant even get something that molds and viruses can do right
>>
>Baby's First Philosophy

don't worry OP I used to think about shit like this when I was 13 years old too.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.