[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women have to keep their horniness secret? Why are they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (336KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
336KB, 1252x1252px
Why do women have to keep their horniness secret? Why are they shamed if they act like guys about it?
>>
A shameless woman quickly becomes a slut, anon.
>>
File: CLARA.jpg (27KB, 400x494px) Image search: [Google]
CLARA.jpg
27KB, 400x494px
They don't. Go to a library, they'll pass books between each other all "careful, the pages might stick, GUH-HUH!"
>>
>>25553880
Because they'd get bitched at and ostracized by other women. Women oppress themselves.
>>
Are those tits real?
>>
Because muh lock and key analogy
>>
exactly, this desu senpai this is 100% real comment
>>
Because you call her a slut if she doesn't.
>>
>>25554079
It's a shoop
>>
>>25554120
No it's not. I meant are they real as in implants or not...
>>
>shamed
Look around you, moron. They are actively encouraged to be horny animal slutcunts.
>>
>>25554131
This image IS a shoop, the real pic has smaller tits. But in the real pic, I assume the tits are real.
>>
>>25554228
Original please or do not believe.

Whoever did that shoop is god.
>>
Otherwise they're slut shamed
>>
File: IMG_2952-640x427-640x427.jpg (200KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2952-640x427-640x427.jpg
200KB, 640x427px
I'm pretty sure they don't. I've seen women say that STDs are practically medals of honor. They are far hornier than men. That's why you can't ever find a virgin gf, they're all cockhungry sluts.
>>
1. Women are not shamed for their sexuality. Their sexuality is glorified, deified, mythologized, and placed on a pedestal, while male sexuality is vilified and feared.

2. They're not guys, and men and women are not the same.

3. Women in general don't need to "act like guys." Men will approach them. A sexually aggressive woman is looked down upon because she's seen as desperate, with the implication being that she couldn't just attract a man's advances.
>>
Men instinctively desire a woman who has abstained from carnal relationships. In order to present the image of virginity and purity women will put on airs by pretending to be disdainful or uncomfortable with sex. This facade quickly collapses when she enters a relationship with a desirable male as she uses her sexuality to try to secure his resources. Of course some women have an actual low libido, but generally women just don't want to be seen as sluts, but have no problem being a slut for their companion.
>>
>>25554895
>but have no problem being a slut for their companion

What planet are you from? Women are shameless sluts and have many companions. Finding a woman with only one sex partner is about as hard as finding a virgin. They're serial polyandrists.
>>
Are you robots for real?

Women have lower sex drives than men.
Lots of them can't even orgasm.

The only reason sluts exist is because hordes of horny males descend on attractive but otherwise sexually rather unenthusiastic females who have sex with the men to fill the total emotional void inside their half-developed female brains
>>
>>25554946
I'm creating a hypothesis that would explain OP's observation. I know women have an instinctual desire to be whores, but that wasn't the question he asked, he was wondering why they try to keep it a secret. My response was because people rightfully judge them for behaving like harlots and in their desire to secure resources they try to maintain an image of purity to be an appealing prospect to potential mates.
>>
We don't have to keep it a secret. It's just polite to not talk about that kind of thing in mixed company.

We're shamed if we act desperate because acting desperate makes everyone uncomfortable.
>>
>>25554946
>every woman is the same woman
>>
>>25555798
>there exists an enormous amount of variation of base instinct within a species
>>
>>25553880
Who dat Opee.
>>
>>25553880
Because then they would be sluts.
>>
>>25554761
>because she's seen as desperate
Couldn't the argument be made for guys as well? Desperate for a companion? A love life? Even a personal cumdump?

Not head over heels desperate sure but willing to put yourself in "danger" for something that may not even work.
>>
>>25555932
>I am sure that every woman is the same woman as someone who has interacted with every woman in the world and also the Internet
>>
>>25554895
>course some women have an actual low libido, but generally women just don't want to be seen as sluts, but have no problem being a slut for their companion.

That's what happened to me..
She lied to me about everything and gave me some STD's
>>
>>25553880
because girls like to act like good girls to everyone but a bad girl for a isngle guy

a girl will not fucking hide she is horny to her mate
>>
>>25554055
This is actually the correct answer.

Women evolved to biologically shame and harass their sexual competition. That's why women are so passive aggressive and catty.

Men are more physically domineering, women just fuck with you mentally to get their way.
>>
>>25553880
Go back to reddit you piece of shit desu senpai
>>
>>25555242
>Lots of them can't even orgasm.

that's different biology virgo
>>
File: bart what am I reading.jpg (80KB, 782x612px) Image search: [Google]
bart what am I reading.jpg
80KB, 782x612px
>>25554761
>Women are not shamed for their sexuality.
>A sexually aggressive woman is looked down upon because she's seen as desperate
>>
Sluts make shiity wives
>>
>>25555932

Yeah, there does, depending on their environment.

Translation: if your parents are divorced you'll probably be a slut.
>>
>>25554895
This is pretty accurate. I have a very low libido to the point where I don't want to have sex ever, but I hear other girls talk about it (how horny they are/ needing to get laid, and their partners and stuff) when there aren't other people around. I get ignored and hear awful conversations a lot
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.